Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,861 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

My Mother Thinks I Will I Be Divorced If I Get Married-please Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Thinks I Will I Be Divorced If I Get Married-please Advise (432 Views)

Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship / My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary / My Mother Thinks My Girlfriend Is Not Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Thinks I Will I Be Divorced If I Get Married-please Advise by Rabbi4real: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
Please ma, I need your advise.My name is Enem (Not real name). I met this man last year. At a restaurant. He flirted with me and I was really attracted to him because he was so good looking. We exchanged numbers and became very friendly. By the end of the month,we were seeing each other.

We would go out and spend time in my place.I found myself falling in love with him so much that I let my guard down. Usually,I like to get to know a guy very well before falling for them but I was hopelessly falling for this man. He is so hot and s*xy. I couldn’t help myself.

The first time we made love was less than 2 months after we started seeing each other. That was when he told me that he was just recently separated from his wife. I was shocked and devastated. I wanted to break it off immediately because he said they were separated…not even divorced.

Now I understood why he never invited me to his house. I broke up and told him to forget about me until he was properly divorced. I stopped taking his calls but he would never leave me alone. He would call and beg and text and come to my place even though I refused to see him.

He eventually....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/07/24/my-mother-thinks-i-will-i-be-divorced-if-i-get-married-please-advise/

Re: My Mother Thinks I Will I Be Divorced If I Get Married-please Advise by shamsin6300(m): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
Oya continue
He eventually what?
Re: My Mother Thinks I Will I Be Divorced If I Get Married-please Advise by InfernoNig: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
Bia come and continue here. I can't click any link, my hand is paining me.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Thinks I Will I Be Divorced If I Get Married-please Advise by Rabbi4real: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2020
grin grin grin
InfernoNig:
Bia come and continue here. I can't click any link, my hand is paining me.

(1) (Reply)

Wife & Mother Inlaw Fights Dirty Over Who Will Seat In Front Of A Car [ Watch Vi / Yoruba Tradition Promotes Simphood / Does Flirting With A Woman Also Translate To Simping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.