Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

Ghanaian OAP, Afia Schwarzenegger Dances Naked Outside Her House [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian OAP, Afia Schwarzenegger Dances Naked Outside Her House [video] (1806 Views)

Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian OAP, Afia Schwarzenegger Dances Naked Outside Her House [video] by newsmag: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
Afia Schwarzenegger aka Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa is a controversial Ghanaian media personality known for her ranchy lifestyle.

The OAP was seen dancing with her bare butt as she opens some of her cars to take wades of cash, she continued showing off her backside till she ran inside her apartment.

See video below:

https://newsmag.com.ng/ghanaian-oap-afia-schwarzenegger-dances-naked-outside-her-house-video/

Re: Ghanaian OAP, Afia Schwarzenegger Dances Naked Outside Her House [video] by donbachi(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
Just look at wat a would have been mother is doing...just to trend. I dont know who did dis to female naija and ghana celebrities.
Re: Ghanaian OAP, Afia Schwarzenegger Dances Naked Outside Her House [video] by Kobicove(m): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
newsmag:
Afia Schwarzenegger aka Valentina Nana Agyeiwaa is a controversial Ghanaian media personality known for her ranchy lifestyle.

The OAP was seen dancing with her bare butt as she opens some of her cars to take wades of cash, she continued showing off her backside till she ran inside her apartment.

See video below:

https://newsmag.com.ng/ghanaian-oap-afia-schwarzenegger-dances-naked-outside-her-house-video/

Is this what you call being naked?

You just wasted my time sad

(1) (Reply)

Lady Prophesies White Money To Be Evicted Next, Jonathan To Be President In 2023 / Tunde Ednut Calls Out Notable Nigerian Artists For Not Celebrating Davido's Win / Don Jazzy Signed My Husband And He Left Me, SAD!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.