Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,872 members, 7,886,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:33 AM

Please Help With A Job - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help With A Job (233 Views)

Need A Job As I Was Among The Factory Workers That Suffered Layoff Today / Please I Need A Job- I Am Age 24 And A Graduate Of Engineering / Submit Your Fiverr Profile Account I Have A Job For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With A Job by Wseller: 11:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
I'm an undergraduate and I live in Abuja. Ever since the Covid-19 outbreak getting a job has been a problem. My former work place where I used to work and earn some school money was shutdown cos of the outbreak and I have been jobless since then. Been going on one interview after the other but all they do is collect out CVS and tell us they'd call us back and that's how it's been for the past 2 months that things got going back to like normal here.

I'm tired and the financial burden coupled with the mental strain of going places hunting for jobs but all to no avail is beginning to weigh me down gradually as I got no one but myself. All savings gone cos there's been no replenishing source. Business ideas I got but no one is ready to invest cos I got no money to make the deal easier. Truly Life in this part of the world is money sad

Now all these got me here typing this and I'm praying and hoping if there's anyone out there who's in Abuja reading this and got a job whether it's a domestic job or any type of menial job that's looking for a hand shouldn't hesitate as there's someone out here whom lots of burdens are piled on and it's no longer funny.

I got experiences as waiter, barman (also a mixologist), worked as a cashier once, sales representative and I can go for a secretary too cos of my related experience as a cashier.
I hope someone finds me interesting enough to lift me up
Re: Please Help With A Job by neutral2000: 5:07am On Jul 25, 2020
Hi, I'll like to introduce an opportunity where you can earn bitcoin � easily via telegram. �
This bitcoin can be withdrawn into your bank � account in any country at any time.
Kindly message me if interested.
⏳ The earlier you start, the better. � IT'S COMPLETELY RISK FREE. If you are on Telegram, contact me through @alicebells
Re: Please Help With A Job by nwachukwu9(m): 7:18am On Jul 25, 2020
neutral2000:
Hi, I'll like to introduce an opportunity where you can earn bitcoin � easily via telegram. �
This bitcoin can be withdrawn into your bank � account in any country at any time.
Kindly message me if interested.
⏳ The earlier you start, the better. � IT'S COMPLETELY RISK FREE. If you are on Telegram, contact me through @alicebells
over 80% of the business done on telegram are scam. Please original poster be careful and don't be desperate. When you are anxious about tomorrow you would not be able to differentiate between Satan bait and God suppply
Re: Please Help With A Job by nwachukwu9(m): 7:22am On Jul 25, 2020
Don't be carried away by testimonies you see on the telegram group, all those things are false testimonies. Once you make payment they would remove you from the telegram group and clone your phone number and they would type received successfully. Any other person on the group would think transaction has been done but they have already scammed you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Keep Showing in The Face Of Your Audience! / Skilled Labourers / COME IN FOR YOUR XCHANGE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.