Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,774 members, 7,875,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition (33136 Views)

Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel / Linda Ikeji's Counsel In Court To Defend N1bn Suit By NBM Of Africa Over Libel / Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by ProfAmaben(m): 9:13am On Jul 25, 2020
[quote author=Kholar211 post=92081726][/quote]

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by jrusky(m): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2020
ObaKlaz:
Read your comment again and see how incredibly daft you are. Dummy with a smartphone.

You are the main Dummy and dumbass for becoming a suspected rapist online lawyer.

You should be track by police and investigated because I'm really sure you must be one of those nought rapist apologist for taken a case of miscariage rape justice case on your head.

Your damn block brain talk as if you are not a Nigerian. Why didn't the girl mentioned Wande Cole or Timaya or Olamide or Don J name but can only remember D Banj name?

You better get lost. I repeat if he is not broke where N1.5billion coming from? We know the game he just want to stick to the figure to scare any potential helper who may want to take up the case out of pity for the girl.

Go and profile D Banj immediate past life you will be shock. He is a roughian and very crude when it come to babes.

Get lost mr rapist apologist.

1 Like

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Praxtech: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Sir....... You no read the story.... tongue
I have been following it keenly to the annoyance of madam. Opportunists took over seyitan including her so called lawyer.... She never engaged any of them.

1 Like

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Angelfrost(m): 9:23am On Jul 25, 2020
ProfAmaben:
This is very good. Dbanj should sue her with everything he's got. Women like this have sent men to their early graves for no reason.

Let her prove her innocence in court not social media.

They turn small boys into Rapists, when they grow and display what they learnt, you start hearing Say No To Rape! Balderdash.

That pic above... What exactly was she even thinking doing such a shoot with her son??! Even going as far as sharing such a despicable eyesore online... How dull and stupid are most of today's young women??! Sigh!!! undecided

7 Likes

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2020
Gibberish!

Cosmetic case.
Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by elpochas: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2020
womenareapes:
shut up!

My guy easy na abeg.These rape issue accusation is very annoying,but that money is much o.Even if that lady dies and wake up she cant get that amount.Last last it will serve as a lesson to her and ladies that like to cry wolf for no just reason.
Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Sierusvirus(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2020
I wish the govt will enact a death penalty by hanging for all this rape false accusation from women after compensating the accused man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Angelfrost(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2020
NORSIYK:
Dbanji, you have succeeded in intimidating this girl to the extent of withdrawing the case and, you are going ahead to save your face by going ahead with the libel case

Intimidating how??! Say what you can actually prove!!!

We have said it over and over, if you lack concrete proof or reliable witness accounts, don't go out accusing people of rape... As harsh as it might be, the law maintains that, if it can't be clearly proven, then it didn't happen...

On the other hand, D'banj can actually prove that he was libeled! This is quite evident to you and I.... So, his case against her stands with merit!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by ObaKlaz: 9:28am On Jul 25, 2020
jrusky:
[s]

You are the main Dummy and dumbass for becoming a suspected rapist online lawyer.

You should be track by police and investigated because I'm really sure you must be one of those nought rapist apologist for taken a case of miscariage rape justice case on your head.

Your damn block brain talk as if you are not a Nigerian. Why didn't the girl mentioned Wande Cole or Timaya or Olamide or Don J name but can only remember D Banj name?

You better get lost. I repeat if he is not broke where N1.5billion coming from? We know the game he just want to stick to the figure to scare any potential helper who may want to take up the case out of pity for the girl.

Go and profile D Banj immediate past life you will be shock. He is a roughian and very crude when it come to babes.

Get lost mr rapist apologist.[/s]
You've given credence to my assertion again that you're incredibly daft with this epistle of yours which deserves a place in my trash can.

9 Likes

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Lexusgs430: 9:28am On Jul 25, 2020
Praxtech:

I have been following it keenly to the annoyance of madam. Opportunists took over seyitan including her so called lawyer.... She never engaged any of them.

A rape accusation from 2018, she came crying out in 2020...……...

No evidence, No DNA trace etc etc..... Time passage failure + corrupt system means, this accusation was bound to fail...........

1 Like

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by jrusky(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2020
[quote [s]author=ObaKlaz post=92082242] You've given credence to my assertion again that you're incredibly daft with this epistle of yours which deserves a place in my trash can.[/quote][/s]

Bin! Bin!! Bin!!!
Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Abelfidelis(m): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2020
If I were Dbanj, I must make sure she pays dearly for this defamation, these days useless girls use their gender to lay unverifiable rape accusation.

1 Like

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by TemmyT002(m): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2020
Na that STER caused all these rubbish. They turned the case I to their own personal war because they needed funding.
Now we don't know the truth
Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Angelfrost(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2020
koluolu:
Oga abeg forgive & forget as she withdraw ooo

I believe in forgiveness too, but D'banj should see this case through... In life, hard lessons must be taught to all. Sometimes, scapegoats are needed so that other aspiring false accusers will think twice before courting public attention and sympathy, at the very detriment of someone's reputation, family, peace of mind, even life!!!

Some of us Nigerians are just wicked!!!... It was false accusation that led to the infamous and tragic loss of the Aluu 4!!!

9 Likes

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by TemmyT002(m): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2020
WizzyVine:
Dbanj's former manager confirmed that he truly raped the lady and compensated her with $100. The lady is too intimidated and financially incapable to continue the case - the reason for her withdrawal.

If Dbanj has the balls to further punish her after what he has already done, human judges may work in his favor but the Judge of heaven will not rest until justice prevails.

Haaa
May your mouth not kobalise you o. The manager said the lady spoke to him about it back then.
Chaiii
Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Angelfrost(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2020
elpochas:
Were does he think that lady will get such huge amount of money from to pay him for damage.

Let her sell her entire community... Mtchewww!!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Praxtech: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2020
Lexusgs430:

A rape accusation from 2018, she came crying out in 2020...……...

No evidence, No DNA trace etc etc..... Time passage failure + corrupt system means, this accusation was bound to fail...........
Hmmm
Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Angelfrost(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2020
jrusky:
I guess dbanj is broke. So is this girl that will pay him N1.5billion bah

D banj did you rape her or not? This is intimidation to cow the girl to stupor.

I guess you missed the part where he clearly and pointedly refuted the allegation (look up the word)!!!... Her inability to back her accusation with proof clearly means she was engaging in libel, and character assassination, hence the lawsuit he instituted against her!

I hope this helps your understanding!!!

4 Likes

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Nwokos: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2020
GOD will punish all these useless ashowo without shame, useless idoit,she just want the world to know that she has been bleeped by d banj,Oga d banj don't allow her to escape,or another prostitute will rise up from somewhere to accused you

3 Likes

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Businessman1986(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
Money wins again. He intimidated her with police and had access to better lawyers due to his wealth. The poor girl realized she didn’t stand a chance so she withdrew the case hoping to just forget the matter.

But this mans ego is so big and his heart so dark he just can’t let it go. He wants to finish her off. Sad.

Finishing her off?

She had the right through the courts to find for her brand of unverifiable offence. He also has a right to find through the courts for his own grievances. There is no "e don do naa".

False accusations should be just as scrutinized and weighted before the law as the crime of rape itself.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by MajesticKris: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2020
she should pay that money, imagine Dbanj actually committed the crime, she go hear sorry?..

won't she be making demands ....

at least all these oloshos wey think say na like this them go use pay man back... watch and see

cus me, I no go pity at all...

1 Like

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Lexusgs430: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2020
Praxtech:

Hmmm

It's about time false rape reporters, are prosecuted + fined heavily ...........
Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Angelfrost(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2020
oyeb15:
There can be no concrete evidence in every rape case. The law on rape need to be amended.
But when a guy invited u to an hotel and buy you expensive drinks and food and u eat and drink and book a room,u should know wat next now?

How exactly are you gonna amend the law without giving room for false accusations to scale through??!

As with other crimes, evidence is key in order for conviction to scale through... The way forward is proper evidence gathering and securing. Typical examples include:

Audio records
Video records
Hotel records
Medical Reports (Which ought to come immediately after the incident), which ought to capture DNA of the rapists.
Eye witness statements (earlier the better)
Fellow victims statements (One of the nails to Bill Cosby's coffin)
etc...

So, amend all you want, it will remain a victim's word against that of the accused (Rightly or Falsely accused)!!!

4 Likes

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by womenareapes: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2020
elpochas:
My guy easy na abeg.These rape issue accusation is very annoying,but that money is much o.Even if that lady dies and wake up she cant get that amount.Last last it will serve as a lesson to her and ladies that like to cry wolf for no just reason.
my guy! have you ever been falsely accused of rape before?

do you know it can damaged someone reputation? just like how that guy gave in to sucide!

pls let use stand against false rape accusation
Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by bigjackass: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2020
I will not take sides based on whatever action or reaction they are doing. Only both of them know the true story

1 Like

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Elmander1983(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2020
Why are you speaking in parables bro?
Ezennwa:
hmm!

There are abusive individuals whose worst little demons are greed, sloth,envy, gluttony, pride and wrath enslaved by their god which is money. They usually set their false assumptions, wrong judgments, gossips and lies forceful than the ones who hold the truth but what they missed out is that the victims of their aggressions, the targets of their wrong accusations and the recipients of their repetitive harassments carry what is truly essential and what lives longer, that is: truth and goodness, both of which shall always prevail against their vicious, evil manners.
Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Praxtech: 9:54am On Jul 25, 2020
Lexusgs430:

It's about time false rape reporters, are prosecuted + fined heavily ...........
Preach!
Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Angelfrost(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2020
Xisnin:

Use your brain.
You have always defended rapist and this case has no impact on your believe.

Have you ever taken any rape victim serious without "concrete" evidence?

So, you actually believe every rape victim's accusation without 'concrete' evidence??! What if the accused is innocent??!... Don't you understand the gravity of being eternally labelled a rapist??! Can you even begin to understand how almost irreparable it is??!...

I'm not saying rape victims shouldn't be taken seriously (I will fight for justice for them with all my might)! However, evidence must be secured as quickly as possible!!!... A medical exam and report ought to be the first step, followed by immediate police report!!!

That's how it works in developed nations... You don't castigate accused people based on word of mouth alone! That's grossly unfair!!!

2 Likes

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Lexusgs430: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2020
Praxtech:

Preach!

It's about time......... All those that crowd funded her legal battle, would they now demand a refund......... wink

1 Like

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by TheFirstOne: 10:05am On Jul 25, 2020
Here
Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 25, 2020
NORSIYK:
Dbanji, you have succeeded in intimidating this girl to the extent of withdrawing the case and, you are going ahead to save your face by going ahead with the libel case

With this statement of yours, you have concluded in your judgment that the guy is guilty. When,

1. You were not there when it happened

2. You have not done any investigation into the matter.

3. When, you don't know how it happened even if they had sex. (It could be consensual, turned around to be a rape for the reason best known to the lady)

4. When, you are not a judge of a Law court.

5. When, you and I are not God who knows what happens in the darkness.

Lastly, in cases like this, it is only wise to be neutral and not take sides. Because shi.t happens in today's society.

Few days ago a guy committed suicide because a girl blackmailed him to have raped her and the said girl quickly left all social media. It was all over the news. Or are you living in Jupiter?

Learn to not take sides in matters you know nothing about. The day you are lied against and your accuser stands in front of you still claiming you did what you know nothing about, would be the day you will stop judging people in such matters.

Happy weekend to you and your likes. grin

4 Likes

Re: D’Banj Continues ₦1.5 Billion Libel Case As Seyitan Withdraws Petition by TheFirstOne: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2020
Here..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cute Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Plenary Meeting In Lagos [PICS] / A Toddler Imitating Michael Jackson (Photos) / A Nairalander With Efe And Tboss Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.