Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,698 members, 7,932,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:26 PM

Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? (3319 Views)

Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / The Red Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Junnior: 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
Omar09:

The red pill has never in any place written it will make you rich. It can not make you rich and it can never make you poor. Being rich or poor is of your choice and whatever you make out of the red pill is your responsibility.

There are so many reasons as to why people consume the red pill. For some it is to get more women (which they never actualize such thought) because red pill brings about scarcity of women (let's call this red pill what it is.) Others consume it to better understand women and people like me took it to better understand ourselves and really go intimate with ourselves before involving any external partner.

For the fact money is the most important thing to you and you are still on this forum and not the BUSINESS and INVESTMENT forum shows you are a clout chaser and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Have a nice day.
@ the bolded, there you go again with the aggression. Why are you all like this? What blackmoran said about some of you is true and you're proving it. You're just angry. If you read my post again, you will notice that I compared cash and pvssy, not cash and everything else. Of course, somethings at some point are more important than cash, but definitely not pvssy.
Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Omar09(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
Junnior:

You think I didn't know about the business sections before asking my question here?. This is not a conventional "how to be rich" question.
My question pertains to the red pill knowledge in relation to financial status. That's not something I'll take to the business section, because it is rooted in a romance knowledge (red pill). It belongs here. I read a post for instance where ubunja says he would write a miseducation on how to cash in on ladies (not the exact words he used but something like that). Also, In one of his articles, he talked about ladies cashing in on guys. He even titled it Mis edu cash in.
I don't know why you people avoid simple questions and get offensive when it seems tough? I remember asking you reasons for Migtowing and you avoided and avoided. Now, I ask another question and you avoid it and instead label me with unfounded titles. Smh.

All I wanted to see was either

Yes the red pill can help you create wealth. These are ways in which it can make that happen, etc.
Or
No, the red pill has nothing to do with that.
Or
I don't know. No one knows it all after all.

It doesn't make you rich!

2 Likes

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by ubunja(m): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
Junnior:

You think I didn't know about the business sections before asking my question here?. This is not a conventional "how to be rich" question.
My question pertains to the red pill knowledge in relation to financial status. That's not something I'll take to the business section, because it is rooted in a romance knowledge (red pill). It belongs here. I read a post for instance where ubunja says he would write a miseducation on how to cash in on ladies (not the exact words he used but something like that). Also, In one of his articles, he talked about ladies cashing in on guys. He even titled it Mis edu cash in.
I don't know why you people avoid simple questions and get offensive when it seems tough? I remember asking you reasons for Migtowing and you avoided and avoided. Now, I ask another question and you avoid it and instead label me with unfounded titles. Smh.

Yes the red pill can help you create wealth. These are ways in which it can make that happen, etc.
Or
Or
oh okay. You must have clarified you want to make money through love not through business. We didn't get that.

That is gold digging. Both men and women can do it.

10 Likes

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Omar09(m): 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
Junnior:

@ the bolded, there you go again with the aggression. Why are you all like this? What blackmoran said about some of you is true and you're proving it. You're just angry. If you read my post again, you will notice that I compared cash and pvssy, not cash and everything else. Of course, somethings at some point are more important than cash, but definitely not pvssy.

Bro I am past that anger phase a long time now. Why compare money to pussy? Pussy that worth nothing yet a lot in the world. Obviously cash is very much important than pussy, but if you don't know how to handle a pussy, you will lose your whole cash that took you years to gather.

3 Likes

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Rilwayne001: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Junnior:
Been reading all sorts of comments about this red pill. To me, what's most important is cash, not pvssy. I don't care if I'm a Nice or bad guy, alpha or beta, simp or redpiller. I will only really be interested in this pill if it can make me the dough big time.
So, my question again more specifically is, can the red pill make a man rich?

Cc: All the redpillers on this forum. Ubunja, matineZ35, Ilegendd, Omar, etc..

You have a childish mentality or maybe you're deeply ignorant of what the redpill is all about. Probably you've been I'll informed as a result of how much other of your childish cretins on this board have bastardized the whole thing. But I'll help with a little breakdown so you can understand from my very own perspective.

The redpill is about life in general, not about women alone. Women are part of life, so yes the red pill is about women. In a nutshell, the red pill is like what is regarded as the BITTER TRUTHs of life, while the blue pill is like a BEAUTIFUL LIES of life.

The redpill is more than a guide to women, if you've been redpilled for more than 2 years & your body, finances, mental capacity & social circles haven't somewhat improved, you're doing it all WRONG. You don't even chase women when you're redpilled appropriately, they turn out to be the ones chasing you. That's because, you have improved yourself in every facet of life. You understand life for what it is (bitter truth) and not what the society says it is (beautiful lies).

For your mind, if you think you need money and money answereth everything including the understand of how to manage your life and take the bull by the horn, then you're mistaken. There are a lot money can't buy and that's very important to our everyday lives. For example women. No matter the amount of money you have, if you lack in the wisdom to handle women, or handle your employees or handle your everyday life, if your money doesn't vanish overtime, you will never get the value you desire fully from your wife and from others. Because the only thing they'll value you for is your money. And man wasn't created only to be valued for money, man was created to be valued for everything because we bring everything to the table. You can easily tell when you run out of your money, you easily run out of value at the same time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Martinez39s(m): 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
Junnior:

Or
Or
You can fòol others, but you can't fòol me. I like how you sprinkled your post with irrelevant information on what you read in ubunja's post, and the question you asked of me (which I have forgotten). You were clearly trying to be mischievous and disingenuous.

Junnior:
Been reading all sorts of comments about this red pill. To me, what's most important is cash, not pvssy. I don't care if I'm a Nice or bad guy, alpha or beta, simp or redpiller. I will only really be interested in this pill if it can make me the dough big time.
Here, you clearly but erroneously (or perhaps disingenuously) think the redpill is all about getting pùssy, and you stated that cash is most important to you not puśsy. The write ups you have read clearly contain no cash making means else you wouldn't be asking; why then ask how such non-business write ups you perceive to be all about pùssy can get you BIG cash? How could any smart grown up think that such non-business write ups he perceives to be all about getting puśsy could POSSIBLY help "make the dough BIG TIME"? undecided Seriously? undecided Who are you fooling?

You are just trying to be mischievous. Even if you were ignorant, and you wanted to seek how the redpill can be financially beneficial to you, your first step would be to research or ask what the redpill is all about. If you then get to know what it's all about—or you now (dishonestly) try claiming to have known what it is all about— you will (or would have) know(n) that the redpill that is preached here is not a business stuff hence there would be no need asking the question you are asking.

I would appreciate if you are man enough to tell it openly that you think the redpill is waste of time, and it's the musings of broke and damaged individuals. You wouldn't be the first to say or insinuate such, and you wouldn't be the last. Have some balls and stop beating about the bush. Mischievous and disingenuous fellow.

I am always willing to answer any question on the redpill as long as it doesn't come from a dishonest or mischievous man, or a woman.

I don't care if I'm a Nice or bad guy, alpha or beta, simp or redpiller.
You clearly know these terms given the way you contrasted and used them.

Ubunja, ilegendd, JONNYSPUTE

5 Likes

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Junnior: 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
Rilwayne001:

You have a childish mentality or maybe you're deeply ignorant of what the redpill is all about. Probably you've been I'll informed as a result of how much other of your childish cretins on this board have bastardized the whole thing. But I'll help with a little breakdown so you can understand from my very own perspective.

The redpill is about life in general, not about women alone. Women are part of life, so yes the red pill is about women. In a nutshell, the red pill is like what is regarded as the BITTER TRUTHs of life, while the blue pill is like a BEAUTIFUL LIES of life.

The redpill is more than a guide to women, if you've been redpilled for more than 2 years & your body, finances, mental capacity & social circles haven't somewhat improved, you're doing it all WRONG. You don't even chase women when you're redpilled appropriately, they turn out to be the ones chasing you. That's because, you have improved yourself in every facet of life. You understand life for what it is (bitter truth) and not what the society says it is (beautiful lies).

For your mind, if you think you need money and money answereth everything including the understand of how to manage your life and take the bull by the horn, then you're mistaken. There are a lot money can't buy and that's very important to our everyday lives. For example women. No matter the amount of money you have, if you lack in the wisdom to handle women, or handle your employees or handle your everyday life, if your money doesn't vanish overtime, you will never get the value you desire fully from your wife and from others. Because the only thing they'll value you for is your money. And man wasn't created only to be valued for money, man was created to be valued for everything because we bring everything to the table. You can easily tell when you run out of your money, you easily run out of value at the same time.
Another angry one. You didn't answer the simple question. Ubunja has given an angle to it. He mentioned gold digging. StressLessCash mentioned selling the knowledge.
Answers like that are what is required here, not this angry write-up of yours. Understand the question before making hasty conclusions.
Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
ubunja:
you need to respect him. He has done more opening men's eyes than most men on NL have.
I have great respect for you and some other Nairalanders preaching the redpill gospel BUT iLegend remains a loud nuisance to me. the guy irritates me to high heavens.

1 Like

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by CapitalBank: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
flyingpig:
Dumb question
it is dumb question because? undecided
Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Junnior: 7:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
You can fòol others, but you can't fòol me. I like how you sprinkled your post with irrelevant information on what you read in ubunja's post, and the question you asked of me (which I have forgotten). You were clearly trying to be mischievous and disingenuous.
What irrelevant posts? Sir, please smarten up. Even Ubunja understood why I made reference to his posts. It was very much in line with what I was saying and asking (redpill for cash). As regards the reference to the question I asked you a while back, that was to further buttress that it's not the first time you're avoiding a question about your own redpill (migtow).

Here, you clearly but erroneously (or perhaps disingenuously) think the redpill is all about getting pùssy, and you stated that cash is most important to you not puśsy. The write ups you have read clearly contain no cash making means else you wouldn't be asking; why then ask how such non-business write ups you perceive to be all about pùssy can get you BIG cash? How could any smart grown up think that such non-business write ups he perceives to be all about getting puśsy could POSSIBLY help "make the dough BIG TIME"? undecided Seriously? undecided Who are you fooling?
There was no insinuation in that post of mine that the red pill is all about pvssy. If at all there were any close insinuations to that, it's that the red pill talks all about Cash and Pvssy.
So, I said I only care about the former. Therefore, my question was "so, how do I get rich with it?".

You are just trying to be mischievous. Even if you were ignorant, and you wanted to seek how the redpill can be financially beneficial to you, your first step would be to research or ask what the redpill is all about. If you then get to know what it's all about—or you now (dishonestly) try claiming to have known what it is all about— you will (or would have) know(n) that the redpill that is preached here is not a business stuff hence there would be no need asking the question you are asking.
I do not know what it's ALL about. I however have a good idea of what it is from all the posts I've read here and a few off here (Reddit, etc.).
So, I am not ignorant, and neither am I being mischievous. I am just someone with an insatiable thirst for knowledge. My question like I said in a previous post belongs here because I am simply asking in other words "how to use the red pill to make enough money to be rich"... It ought to be a discussion sort off. You guys have been focusing too much on pvssy alone, most especially because like someone said you're in the rage phase. You're angry.

I would appreciate if you are man enough to tell it openly that you think the redpill is waste of time, and it's the musings of broke and damaged individuals. You wouldn't be the first to say or insinuate such, and you wouldn't be the last. Have some balls and stop beating about the bush. Mischievous and disingenuous fellow.
I think you're insecure. You don't know me. No where in my post have I insinuated such. The thing is I am a very open-minded person, so I tend to process and consider everything I am told before absorbing.
Let's just say I'm neither here or there. I'm still learning. I'm taking in the information and processing them all. So, from time to time, questions like this pop in my head.

I am always will to answer any question on the redpill as long as it doesn't come from a dishonest or mischievous man, or a woman.
You are insecure.

Sure, like I said, I have an insatiable thirst for knowledge. Before I registered, I have been reading up posts on this forum. My curiosity is what led me to this forum. I have read all of Ubunja's articles and some from ilegend, hardon, and so on. So I know these terms. It's because I know them that I am able to ask that seemingly critical but beneficial question: "can the red pill make one rich". The mature ones have come in to chip in a thing or two. Kudos to them.

Thank you.
Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
Blackmoran:
It is a misconception to believe that having a redpill knowledge is all about woman and studying the female gender..

Being redpill is the ability to separate your bias emotion and see situation for what it is, which then makes you more logical In the you thinking and action.. Most people here shouting redpill are still black pill which is a moment of rage, you see how angry they are when anything about woman is mention, if you are a true redpill you would have pass that stage of anger, because by now you understand the world for what it is...

Example, before I always see the mainstream media as credible source for information , but after been redpill I can't remember the last time I watch or listen to news or programs, cause when you redpill you can simply spot people who have an agenda which all mainstream outlet do
Reason I prefer social media for information like Nairaland everybody is expressing there view in whatever reality they are facing, though different believes and school of thought, but at least on social media common sense will tell you to always filter whatever information you come across to get the truth..

In a nutshell been redpill is about being logical and having a heart that is open to ideas...

Thank you for this. I'm glad to finally see someone who understands what the redpill is.

I remember saying something like this months before that the idea of redpill I read online doesn't necessarily focus on women but on the man itself. They argued with me and told me one day of research doesn't mean I know what redpill is all about. I didn't argue further.

True redpillers, according to the founders, don't give a hoot about women. The need to sleep with numerous women or get them pregnant or get them to cheat on their loyal boyfriend with you is not the aim. True redpill teaches men to be content with wherever they find themselves in life or strive to be the best in life only because they wish to not because society wants them to or their female relative expects them to. Then after reaching a satisfied point in their life, the women was supposed to be the icing on the cake.

But trust Nigerians to bastardize a beautiful thing. Smh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Martinez39s(m): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2020
@junnior

We can agree to disagree. I still sincerely believe you were being mischievous and disingenuous. You are just now trying to cover up. If cashing in on ladies was what you meant, you would have mentioned it earlier (probably along side with ubunja's posts) in your op. You would have asked to be shown the way on this (cashing in on ladies). You just started recalling ubunja's post when you were called out on your mischief and disingenuousness. Anyway, let's not quarrel on this.

By the way, when said I avoid answering any redpill questions from mischievous/dishonest men, or women, I was referring to your accusations of me "running away" from your tough question in the OP. However, I can't recall you asking me a question in past. I probably forgot your question(s). If you are willing to recall the question(s), I will answer it right away when I see it.
Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
Op: Can redpill knowledge make a man rich?
Answer: Yes, if you are wise.
Op: How?
Answer: Read it here https://www.nairaland.com/6014043/red-pill-make-one-rich#92097485

Case closed.

Bye, everyone.
Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
ubunja:
give respect where respect is due.

You're right
Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
Junnior:

It will help to save money other spend chasing skirts rather you are well positioned that skirts will start chasing you. It will give you confidence that you won't need money to buy love, it eliminates low self-esteem, it will help you safeguard your Investments and finance from the manipulation of some women including your partner in progress ie wife.

I heard how some females turned their husbands or boyfriends to their personal and extended family ATM. I learnt their is another oppression of the male species through Findom ie some men are now financial slaves.

This can't happen with a rational man, who takes some doses of the red pill.

Some rational men also use the knowledge of red pill to get women who share their dreams, passion, drive, philosophy of life to form partnership or marital relationship that will enhance the wealth creation ability of the team. I belong to this team.

My opinion though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by ElasmoBranchii(m): 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
Well where do I start.

Does the redpill make you rich? I'd say No. I will explain.

The redpill is not a "Get rich scheme".
Most men (betas) motivation for getting money is to take care of women. Betas compete for women. They strive to be the strongest, richest, smartest so they can have better chances with women. Betas are responsible for the progress society has made for eons. Technology, music, you just name it. Bottomline is they are very hardworking.

The redpill doesn't make you rich, it makes you wealthy. There is a difference between the two.
"The rich have lots of money but the wealthy don’t worry about money.” — Robert Kiyosaki, the best-selling author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad.

Knowledge is wealth. The redpill make you comfortable, since your motivation for getting money is to take care of yourself.

As a beta you work to make people comfortable. As an Alpha, people work to make you comfortable. (Caveat: Not all redpillers are Alphas, but no redpiller is beta).

I will give you an example of a rich and wealthy alpha, Late Steve Jobs. Let's agree Iphones are overpriced, you can buy a phone with better functionalities at a cheaper price than an Iphone. Yet people are willing to sweat blood, sell kidney just to buy the latest IPhone grin. Imagine if pimps decided to stop pimping out girls, I'm sure a lot of people be affected.

Beta are also responsible for most of the crimes committed in the society. Scam, robbery, rape etc.

To summarize the redpill makes you wealthy.

1 Like

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
Martinez39s:

I am always willing to answer any question on the redpill as long as it doesn't come from a dishonest or mischievous man, or a woman.

....Pls don't mind the kid.

I refused to pertake in his thread cause I saw his childishness and mischievousness from afar.

Only a mad kid will be asking such irrelevant question.

1 Like

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by ecstasy357(m): 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
Junnior:

Obviously, you can't chase women and money at the same. You sacrifice one to get the other, by taking the red pill, you are indirectly choosing wealth over women.

Try it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by karkinase(m): 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
ubunja:
if you want cash go to Business section bro. You're at the wrong place. Here we're talking pussy.

If you want money go to business school, invest etc. There are too many places for that knowledge. But since there's no school for studying female nature, the Red Pill is it. A man's relationship with the world can't be right until his relationship with women is right. The Red Pill is so wide it also talks about money but because that info is easy enough to find without the Red Pill the Red Pill don't spend too much time on that.
Nice work dissecting it for mr SIMPson..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by fwzolamide1(m): 12:01am On Jul 26, 2020
U no get sense honestly
Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:17am On Jul 26, 2020
Where you will be in ten years will be determined by the types of books you read and the types of friends you ,

Very few people are smart, but they are versatile.

You become what you focus on most of the time.

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:30am On Jul 26, 2020
ecstasy357:

Obviously, you can't chase women and money at the same. You sacrifice one to get the other, by taking the red pill, you are indirectly choosing wealth over women.

Try it

Can women chase you because of your charm, personality, confidence, resourcefulness, popularity, intelligence etc? Such men are very scarce, same way gold are scarce. Can you use the scarcity of men who have these qualities to your advantage? This can only happen if you are smart and innovative.

Can you use your rationality to only admit the few women who can meet up with your stringent criteria into your life, finance, investments, everything.

Culture is a way of life which encompasses everything about us

Can we say red pill is a culture?

Just musing
Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:44am On Jul 26, 2020
ElasmoBranchii:
Well where do I start.

Does the redpill make you rich? I'd say No. I will explain.

The redpill is not a "Get rich scheme".
Most men (betas) motivation for getting money is to take care of women. Betas compete for women. They strive to be the strongest, richest, smartest so they can have better chances with women. Betas are responsible for the progress society has made for eons. Technology, music, you just name it. Bottomline is they are very hardworking.

The redpill doesn't make you rich, it makes you wealthy. There is a difference between the two.
"The rich have lots of money but the wealthy don’t worry about money.” — Robert Kiyosaki, the best-selling author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad.

Knowledge is wealth. The redpill make you comfortable, since your motivation for getting money is to take care of yourself.

As a beta you work to make people comfortable. As an Alpha, people work to make you comfortable. (Caveat: Not all redpillers are Alphas, but no redpiller is beta).

I will give you an example of a rich and wealthy alpha, Late Steve Jobs. Let's agree Iphones are overpriced, you can buy a phone with better functionalities at a cheaper price than an Iphone. Yet people are willing to sweat blood, sell kidney just to buy the latest IPhone grin. Imagine if pimps decided to stop pimping out girls, I'm sure a lot of people be affected.

Beta are also responsible for most of the crimes committed in the society. Scam, robbery, rape etc.

To summarize the redpill makes you wealthy.

Hmmm, the rich have a lot of money but the wealthy don't have to worry about money.

Wealth is relative, a man with N100 million can be more wealthy than a man with N50 billion .

Wealth is relative and there is no end to chasing and accumulating it.

The wealthy may not worry about spending money, because they have it in abundance but they worry about getting more of it. It is human nature to want more.

Economists say human wants are endless, when you get one you will need to get more.

Contentment and gratitude come with our spirituality and understanding of life

1 Like

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:19am On Jul 26, 2020
The long and short of everything is that men should get a life and be rational in their thinking, dealings, relationships, investments and in all things they do?

2 Likes

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Akinbahm(m): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2020
Blackmoran:
It is a misconception to believe that having a redpill knowledge is all about woman and studying the female gender..

Being redpill is the ability to separate your bias emotion and see situation for what it is, which then makes you more logical In the you thinking and action..

Most people here shouting redpill are still black pill which is a moment of rage, you see how angry they are when anything about woman is mention, if you are a true redpill you would have pass that stage of anger, because by now you understand the world for what it is...

Example, before I always see the mainstream media as credible source for information , but after been redpill I can't remember the last time I watch or listen to news or programs, cause when you redpill you can simply spot people who have an agenda which all mainstream outlet do
Reason I prefer social media for information like Nairaland everybody is expressing there view in whatever reality they are facing, though different believes and school of thought, but at least on social media common sense will tell you to always filter whatever information you come across to get the truth..

In a nutshell been redpill is about being logical and having a heart that is open to ideas...

Redpill open your views logically nd emotionally to deal with people irrespective of their gender, opinion nd many more...
Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Youngzedd(m): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zzor:
All this self acclaimed red pillers are leeches, broke,masturbators, frustrated and wicked,they are group of men sadist who came up with the tag redpill. Their oga here said he wants to be a monk lol. You can never find any rich person among them .May God shower his mercy on them all.

Elon Musk - $70.5 billion

Having a standard is not being sadist.

3 Likes

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Omoolami100: 3:20am On Jul 27, 2020
sylve11:

You don't need redpill, you actually need red and yellow capsules.. sad cool

Tetracycline grin grin
Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Junnior: 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2020
karkinase:

Nice work dissecting it for mr SIMPson..
Let me guess, you are Mr Alpha the redpiller. You m0rons just jump on threads and start calling anyone who is objective a simp. The guy you quoted even later came to terms with what I was asking. But I guess your closeminded self was too lazy to read through the thread. And in your little mind, you think you are an alpha. You are not. You are a weakling. Only weaklings are quick to throw stones because they are insecure.
I don't blame you though. The internet gives too many cretins leverage.
Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Junnior: 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
fwzolamide1:
U no get sense honestly
You get but you no dey use am.
Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Junnior: 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Pls don't mind the kid.

I refused to pertake in his thread cause I saw his childishness and mischievousness from afar.

Only a mad kid will be asking such irrelevant question.
Yet the only one here with a mad tone is you.

You're not a redpiller or Alpha, guy. Taking the redpill doesn't make one lack a sense of reasoning (you clearly don't have sense). Real redpill guys are calm and collected. They analyse and talk appropriately. They don't get mad when they're questioned. Doing that is proof that you're frustrated. A lot of you (not all) are actually frustrated, not redpilled. You just using the "red pill" as a mask online. If you were truly at peace with yourself and your lifestyle, you wouldn't get easily irritated when your supposed lifestyle is questioned. You would explain if you can. If you feel it would be much stress, you just watch and say nothing. This is what I do. This is mature.
What is childish is insulting anyone who asks questions about some beliefs. Is the red pill a dogma that shouldn't be criticised and analysed from time to time? Is it a dogma that everyone should just follow without understanding it for themselves via inquisition and scrutiny?

You are a weakling. And just like some others here, you're insecure. Taking the red pill is not only about dealing with the female folks. It's, at first, dealing with oneself. How can you claim to be a red Piller when you have insecurity issues?
I do not know you and your lots from Adam. I am a very busy guy. So, I have little to no time to spend doing mischievous things. My question was as straightforward as it was. There were no hidden motives or subliminals.
I'm giving it straight. Go fix your problems.
Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2020
Junnior:

Yet the only one here with a mad tone is you.

You're not a redpiller or Alpha, guy. Taking the redpill doesn't make one lack a sense of reasoning (you clearly don't have sense). Real redpill guys are calm and collected. They analyse and talk appropriately. They don't get mad when they're questioned. Doing that is proof that you're frustrated. A lot of you (not all) are actually frustrated, not redpilled. You just using the "red pill" as a mask online. If you were truly at peace with yourself and your lifestyle, you wouldn't get easily irritated when your supposed lifestyle is questioned. You would explain if you can. If you feel it would be much stress, you just watch and say nothing. This is what I do. This is mature.
What is childish is insulting anyone who asks questions about some beliefs. Is the red pill a dogma that shouldn't be criticised and analysed from time to time? Is it a dogma that everyone should just follow without understanding it for themselves via inquisition and scrutiny?

You are a weakling. And just like some others here, you're insecure. Taken the red pill is not only about dealing with the female folks. It's, at first, dealing with oneself. How can you claim to be a red Piller when you have insecurity issues?
I do not know you and your lots from Adam. I am a very busy guy. So, I have little to no time to spend doing mischievous things. My question was as straightforward as it was. There were no hidden motives or subliminals.
I'm giving it straight. Go fix your problems.
.....So after like 2 weeks I quoted you,the free 10 mb they gave you this night
is what you are using to type this long epistle?

Abeg calm down,e go soon finish. Type small small.

3 Likes

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Junnior: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....So after like 2 weeks I quoted you,the free 10 mb they gave you this night
is what you are using to type this long epistle?

Abeg calm down,e go soon finish. Type small small.
Like I said in that post, I'm a busy guy. Na you sabi if you think sey I dey use 10mb.

A redpiller who is also an online troll. Interesting.

Redpiller indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn Bonus... Get 4500 And 12gb Now / Can U Date A Lady That Has A Child / Girls Tell Me,how Do You Feel If A Guy Knee Down On His Knee To Ask For Your Ha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.