Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,890 members, 7,872,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi (18145 Views)

Soyinka: I Never Said "Vote For Buhari", But Only Said "Do Not Vote Jonathan" / Osinbajo Tell Nigerian Youth To Quit Complaining, Move On In Spite Of Challenges / Reno Omokri: I Am Opposed To General Buhari But Sowore Lied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi by Reference(m): 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
We just look and pass. We don't comment anymore. Nothing new to say except the fact that even the most hardcore fanatic of this regime will not have imagined in a million years that in 2020 almost everyone in high goverment office is a thief....

But in 2014/15 I did say that there was not a single Minister or Military Administrator in Mr. Buhari's 83 to 85 goverment that did not become a billionaire out of goverment. And they were practically almost all serving military men as at then.

If he could not do it in 1983 with Supreme authority and a suspended Constitution you donot expect him.to do it today with multi-layered political power blocs.

I have told you folks and for the umpteenth time. Only restructuring can save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi by itoba4real(m): 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
OUTLAWwizard:

Zone B.

SECONDED

2 Likes

Re: Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi by PigTormentor: 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
jmoore:

Expose and investigate? What next? Set them free like Orji Uzor Kalu and co.

Clap for yourself.

Was it the govt that the Kalu free? One one hand you say that the govt doesn't obey court order and on the other hand you say they are the court.
If they are the court, won't the court do their bidding all the times hence no need for disobeying court orders.

Nigerians just enjoy living in obvious denial and perpetual lies.
The fact of the matter is that the whole country is full of corrupt individuals including 99 percent of the commentators even on NL.
The average Nigerian is simply immoral, selfish and greedy. Given the opportunity to be in a position of power and money, almost all Nigerians will abuse the system. The judiciary legislative and executive are all full of corrupt individuals simply because they are a microcosm of what Nigeria itself is.
I think Kalu was freed on a technicality by a Judge, why not direct your anger towards the Judge and Judiciary in particular instead of blaming Buhari for that? You claim you want an independent Judiciary yet you want to blame Buhari when they err but give them kudos when they go against Buhari.
Nothing but HYPOCRISY. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

At least in this govt more people have been tied and jailed than any other before. We need to do way more but we are graudually exposing all the normal loop holes for all to see. The average Nigerians are now seeing all the tricks of the trade. Sooner or later, it will become almost impossible to uses these loopholes to steal money.

At least this govt is accepting that their is a problem unlike the "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION" govt that sees nothing wrong in corruption.
Re: Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi by jmoore(m): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
PigTormentor:

Was it the govt that the Kalu free? One one hand you say that the govt doesn't obey court order and on the other hand you say they are the court.
If they are the court, won't the court do their bidding all the times hence no need for disobeying court orders.

Nigerians just enjoy living in obvious denial and perpetual lies.
The fact of the matter is that the whole country is full of corrupt individuals including 99 percent of the commentators even on NL.
The average Nigerian is simply immoral, selfish and greedy. Given the opportunity to be in a position of power and money, almost all Nigerians will abuse the system. The judiciary legislative and executive are all full of corrupt individuals simply because they are a microcosm of what Nigeria itself is.
I think Kalu was freed on a technicality by a Judge, why not direct your anger towards the Judge and Judiciary in particular instead of blaming Buhari for that? You claim you want an independent Judiciary yet you want to blame Buhari when they err but give them kudos when they go against Buhari.
Nothing but HYPOCRISY. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

At least in this govt more people have been tied and jailed than any other before. We need to do way more but we are graudually exposing all the normal loop holes for all to see. The average Nigerians are now seeing all the tricks of the trade. Sooner or later, it will become almost impossible to uses these loopholes to steal money.

At least this govt is accepting that their is a problem unlike the "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION" govt that sees nothing wrong in corruption.

Accepting that corruption exists is nothing to be proud of
APC and PDP are the same. Until you know this, you won't see the problem.
Magu
Malami
Akpabio

Corruption keeps increasing since 1999. And Buhari's administration is setting a new record of corrupt government.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi by freeborn02: 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
All these trash doesn't add up.
This same Corruption was perpetrated during the 16yrs rule of PDP but no noise like this BECAUSE THEY AID and ABET CORRUPTION.

"If stone is thrown on roof, the dwellers voice must be heard"

The ZERO TOLERANCE of PMB/PYO to Corruption is why we keep hearing about Corruption lately.
Had it been under PDP, we all know nothing will be heard. Or Does it mean their tenure is Corruption free? No! They abet Corruption so we couldn't hear noise as this.

It's in this administration we know that the two Chambers can probe alleged Corrupt cases other than scaling fence and throwing punches.

If you are not an insensitive and intentional liar, you will not see my prayer as a violation of rule. Rather, you will say amen.

If Buhari has zero tolerance for corruption, may you be blessed for the rest of your life.

But if it is a lie, may curse and destruction be your portion and may your entire family perish. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
JAMO84:
When Dasuki was in prison, you people were tagging the Pentagon

Don't be intentionally daft

Dasuki stole 2.1 billion dollars.

He gave 500 thousand dollars to Olisa Metuh.

Dasuki is flexing @ home.

Metuh is in prison.

U really need to stop talking, cuz ur talking nonsese

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
If buhari is corrupt, wouldn't we sing hallelujah??

Buhari is killer, a murderer. He and his Fulani friends, he and his wicked jihad mindset.

Can you see the genocide going on in Southern Kaduna??

I guess some dull brains will say I'm wrong.

1 Like

Re: Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi by Tamakay(m): 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
I'm just carried away with this guy's English. So expository too! Kudos
Re: Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi by Lastmankc(m): 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
helinues:
Summary pls tongue
First Class zombie
Re: Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi by Lastmankc(m): 12:07am On Jul 26, 2020
CheGuevara101:

May Thunder and lightning from Ogbomosho strike that your chewing stick rotten mouth
ha

Re: Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi by bilulu(m): 12:33am On Jul 26, 2020
JAMO84:
What we are seeing now is a far better fight against corruption than the covid 16 years of the Poverty Development Party.

This administration has sent 4 ex - governors who are members of APC to prison. Many ex - government officials and the former PDP spokesman are in prison for corruption.

I challenge anyone to show me any high profile conviction of any PDP member during its covid 16 years.

All the corruption allegations we are seeing in public today wouldn't have been possible during the PDP era, they would have covered up every single one of it.

When Odua was indicted of corruption, they rewarded her with Senate ticket. When Sanusi exposed corruption, they sacked him immediately.

I agree that corruption is still a big challenge, but compared to the miserable PDP era, Buhari's fight against corruption is like a billion times better!!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

You still get shame talk with all the evidences flying around? Has there been anytime government appointees steal without fear of any consequences? Can you account for all the billion $$$ this administration has been borrowing? Yea PDP was corrupt but APC is corruption itself
Re: Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 26, 2020
Racoon:
This is so true given the spate of corruption being unearthed from every nook & crannies under the present government.
how possible is this... How can you come to a very powerful conclusion? 'Everybody' is a very big generalization?
Re: Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi by rightdata: 9:26am On Jul 26, 2020
Do not drink your future

Re: Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi by Deepthoughts: 11:55am On Jul 26, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/corruption-is-thriving-not-in-spite-of-buhari-but-because-of-him/amp/
Once again kperogi is so succinctly incontrovertible, personally I have never admired buhari right from the 80s,after the 2015 elections which ushered buhari to power I wrote that,where there is no expectations there won't be any disappointment,I don't expect any thing good from buhari/Apc,so if he doesn't perform i will not be disappointed n if he does well that would be a rude surprise to me,so I'm not really bothered about this administration,my pains are just because of the needless loss of lives n the very dangerous precedence that buhari has set for subsequent administration through his very bias nepotistic n sentimental conducts, I'm sure it's for the fear of the repercussions of buhari's actions that the north are still scheming to retain power beyond 2023.
Re: Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi by Deepthoughts: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
JAMO84:
What we are seeing now is a far better fight against corruption than the covid 16 years of the Poverty Development Party.

This administration has sent 4 ex - governors who are members of APC to prison. Many ex - government officials and the former PDP spokesman are in prison for corruption.

I challenge anyone to show me any high profile conviction of any PDP member during its covid 16 years.

All the corruption allegations we are seeing in public today wouldn't have been possible during the PDP era, they would have covered up every single one of it.

When Odua was indicted of corruption, they rewarded her with Senate ticket. When Sanusi exposed corruption, they sacked him immediately.

I agree that corruption is still a big challenge, but compared to the miserable PDP era, Buhari's fight against corruption is like a billion times better!!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

Did it occurred to you that all the ex governors you are referring to,non served any of his term under buhari!,why didn't buhari send any of fashola,oshiomole,yari,Bindou or the immediate past governor of Bauchi state who where Apc members n served under him to prison?,I guess they are all saints isn't it?
Re: Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi by Deepthoughts: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
All these trash doesn't add up.
This same Corruption was perpetrated during the 16yrs rule of PDP but no noise like this BECAUSE THEY AID and ABET CORRUPTION.

"If stone is thrown on roof, the dwellers voice must be heard"

The ZERO TOLERANCE of PMB/PYO to Corruption is why we keep hearing about Corruption lately.
Had it been under PDP, we all know nothing will be heard. Or Does it mean their tenure is Corruption free? No! They abet Corruption so we couldn't hear noise as this.

It's in this administration we know that the two Chambers can probe alleged Corrupt cases other than scaling fence and throwing punches.
zero tolerance to corruption by pmb/pyo!,continue abeg!
Re: Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi by lereinter(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
Satan is in-charge of nigeria politicians

From buhari to the least of the lot

Their mission are : Steal kill and destroy

E tujuka

Jehovah will avenge

buhari you shall not escape Jehovah wrath and judgement
Re: Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi by ThatFairGuy1: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
freeborn02:

If you are not an insensitive and intentional liar, you will not see my prayer as a violation of rule. Rather, you will say amen.

If Buhari has zero tolerance for corruption, may you be blessed for the rest of your life.

But if it is a lie, may curse and destruction be your portion and may your entire family perish. Amen.
Go home and say that to your father. Useless pig
Re: Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi by ofwest47(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
"The word"Corruption has been in Nigeria before the existence of private properties . It only now that Buhari is trying to fight the word that we now know the meaning and those who are involved.*BAYI NI OLUWA WI:*

*�A* - Alaafia ni fun ọ.

*�B* - Buburu kan ki yio
ṣubú lu ọ.

*�D* - Dugbẹdugbẹ
ibanujẹ ko ni ja le ọ
l'ori.

*�E* - Ebi ò ni pa ọ nibi ti
ọdún ku si yi.

*�E* - Ẹkún, asun'da ko ni jẹ
tirẹ.

*�F* - Funfun aye rẹ ko ni
d'ibajẹ.

*�G* - Gunnugun ki ku
l'ewe, wa d'agba
d'arugbo.

*�GB* - Gbogbo idawole
rẹ a yọrí si rere.

*�H* - Hausa, Yoruba, Ibo,
gbogbo ẹya ati
eniyan kaakiri
agbaye ni yio kọju
si ọ ṣe ọ loore.

*�I* - Iwaju, iwaju l'ọpa ẹbiti
rẹ yio ma re si.

*�J* - Jijade rẹ, wiwole rẹ,
ò ó nik'agbako.

*�K* - Kukuru abi giga -
ìsorò ko ni jẹ tìrẹ.

*�L* - Loniloni wa r'aanu
gba.

*�M*- Mọnamọna ati àra
Ọlọ́run yóò tu àwọn
ọta rẹ ka.

*�N* - Naira, Euro, Dollar,
Pound, Yen, Yuan,
gbogbo owo ati ọrọ
kaakiri agbaye pẹlu
ọmọ alalubarika ati
alaafia yóò mu ọ
l'ọrẹ, wọn o si fi ile
re ṣe ibugbe.

*�O* - Ojurere ati aanu yio
ma tọ ọ lẹ́yìn ni ọjọ
aye rẹ̀ gbogbo.

*�Ọ* - Ọjọ́ ọ̀la rẹ a dara.

*�P* - Panpẹ aye ò ni mu ọ
t'ọmọtọmọ.

*�R* - Rere ni agogo aye rẹ
yió ma lu n'igba
gbogbo.

*�S* - Suuru pẹlu ìtẹ́lọ́rùn
ninu ọrọ at'alaafia
yi o ba ọ́ kalẹ.

*�Ṣ* - Ṣugbọ́n ati àbáwọn
aye rẹ ti poora loni.

*�T* - T'ọmọtọmọ, t'ẹbitẹbi,
t'iletile o ni d'ero ẹyin.

*�U* A kii wátí U ti l'ede
Ekiti Ujẹ̀ṣà; a o ni fi ọ̀
ṣàwátí laarin awọn
ọniyan (eniyan).
Ulọsiwaju (ilọsiwaju),
ure (ire), ati ubukun
(ibunkun) yio jẹ́ tìrẹ.

*�W* - Wa ri ba ti ṣe, wa
r'ọna gbe gba.

*�Y* - Yara ibukun, ire, ati
ayo ailopin loo ma
ba ọ gbe titi ọjọ aye
rẹ......

_*�AMIN, L'AṢẸ EDUMARE.*_

_*IRE O!*_

_�Ìwọ naa fi ranṣẹ si
awon olólùfẹ́ rẹ. Bẹe ni, o
le fi ránṣẹ si emi naa ti
moba wa lara àwọn
olólùfẹ́ rẹ._
Re: Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi by freeborn02: 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

What you wrote indicates that you have very little honour for your parents
Re: Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi by freeborn02: 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Lolz. Why are you not crying to the mods to come and save you again? Looks like the mods have left you to your fate.

What you wrote indicates that you have very little honour for your parents.

May you be blessed forever if Buhari has zero tolerance for corruption.

But may curse and destruction be your portion and those of your generations if this is a lie.
Re: Corruption Is Thriving Not In Spite Of Buhari But Because Of Him- Farooq Kperogi by freeborn02: 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
ofwest47:

"The word"Corruption has been in Nigeria before the existence of private properties . It only now that Buhari is trying to fight the word that we now know the meaning and those who are involved.*._

How you guy's manage to fool yourselves that buhari is fighting corruption relaky baffles me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uzodinma: Okorocha Is A Younger Brother To Me, I Have Nothing Against Him / CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing" / Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.