Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,210 members, 7,884,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

I Get Sick During Occasions, Especially Weddings,is This Normal? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Get Sick During Occasions, Especially Weddings,is This Normal? (401 Views)

Is This Normal For Traditional Wedding List? / My 4-Year-Old Niece Loves To Perceive Horrific Scents. Is This Normal? / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Get Sick During Occasions, Especially Weddings,is This Normal? by slyfox35(m): 11:34am On Jul 25, 2020
I still remember my day's as a child,My aunt's wedding was coming up,I was so excited,I looked forward to being the golden boy with the suit and holding my little bride strolling along with the real Bride and Groom.It was all excitement before that day,I was eager
The wedding day came,I adorned my suit, looking charming with my head high,the other children didn't mean nothing to me that day,I was the star,the golden boy.Then tragedy struck!
We got to the venue,after a few minutes,my temperature was up,I felt weak,I had the be taken to a room and given drugs,I missed the whole wedding process,I so much hated the sickness,I didn't know that was the beginning of no end.
Am 27 now and I have gone to several weddings, during the wedding,I always get sick,serious fever and it ends up with me looking for a room to sleep.
Recently,My elder sister wedding came up,I was so excited because she and her hubby are not in the country,so it was left to me and my siblings to organize it,the deal day finally came,no sign of fever,but immediately the occasion started,gbam! Body don dey hot again,it really hurt my feelings because this time,it's my elder sis,I wouldn't want to miss the details of the wedding,so I struggled amid pale skin and weak limbs to be involved,but after the wedding,I hear word.The sickness became worse because I worked through it
I don't know why this episode keeps occuring,I am tired of it, don't know if it has to do with psychology,health or spiritual.
Inputs needed,Thank you
Re: I Get Sick During Occasions, Especially Weddings,is This Normal? by Officialgarri: 11:40am On Jul 25, 2020
Your problem is psychological. It is called anxiety.
You can help yourself by developing some kind of pessimism.
Don't always expect much from an oncoming event.
Don't always get too prepared.

I for example, even if my flight for abroad is slated for the next day, I won't arrange my luggage until a night to the journey day. I won't even tell people around I'm traveling.

If you don't help yourself now, someone will just promise to give you #1 billion tomorrow and you will just die a day before due to excitement

1 Like

Re: I Get Sick During Occasions, Especially Weddings,is This Normal? by donbachi(m): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2020
But u like occasions.
Re: I Get Sick During Occasions, Especially Weddings,is This Normal? by slyfox35(m): 11:59am On Jul 25, 2020
donbachi:
But u like occasions.
Not anymore,am more of an indoor person now
Re: I Get Sick During Occasions, Especially Weddings,is This Normal? by donbachi(m): 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
slyfox35:

Not anymore,am more of an indoor person now
then, there is a part of u,dat does not like occasion..just thinking.
Re: I Get Sick During Occasions, Especially Weddings,is This Normal? by LadySarah: 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
Lol that's my mom but hers is burials. She stays very far away from the coffin. If she sees a dead body. Nsogbu! She will be sick.

I think it's psychological.

(1) (Reply)

BE SINCERE!! If ‘erica’, ‘nengi’ Or ‘dorathy’ Are Up For Eviction – Who Are You / The Greatest Nigerian / Toy Cars, Trucks And Vehicles For Sale. BARGAIN Prices. Urgent SALES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.