Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,982 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

(OCTOXCLEAN1) PROTECT YOU FROM VIRAL VIRUS DIESEASES - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / (OCTOXCLEAN1) PROTECT YOU FROM VIRAL VIRUS DIESEASES (179 Views)

COVID-19: Cloth Masks Won’t Protect You From Delta Variant – Michael Osterholm / CDC Says It Mixed Results From Viral And Antibody Tests / Even Condom Does Not Protect You From Sexually Transmitted Diseases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(OCTOXCLEAN1) PROTECT YOU FROM VIRAL VIRUS DIESEASES by Malocox(m): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
Good day ,ladies and gentlemen, I'm Abiodun from Malachi healing centre.Before I introduce to you the herbals formula that will probably protect you from virus infection originated from China I will briefly explain the origin,precaution and solution on how you can protect yourself and your family from this pandemic virus(Covid19).
Bibilically,God warned the mankind not eat or associate with pigs(Leviticus 11vs7)Unclean birds,Bat(Levit:11:18)Cunning wild serpent(Gen:3:14-15)The evil agent in disguise as scientist experienments on these Creatures and end up in creating deadly virus that they plan to destroy peculiars people's like you on this planet.They said they can produce sufficient organs by inserting human cells into a adult pigs embryos, which produce chimeric embryos.Each embryos has 100,000 human cells.This invention is wrong and dangerous to mankind,once this organ is use in human body it's automatically open door for related virus in pig(Swine flu virus+humans virus) to the patient and it can be easily spread through droplet or surface from this patient.If you read Deut:27vs21 cursed on human having sexual intercourse with animals.
Anyway, the bad and deadly things has been exposed to us and it's left for you and I to take a serious precaution and protect ourself from this point evil invention. I'm introducing a wonderful herbals formula remedy to you which will help you fight and resist any form of venereal diseases,virus infection from human or animals virus that destroy body and led to death....virus like covid 19 and H1N1/H1N2cov virus from animals.
This herbal formula(OCTOXCLEAN1) will helps you cure:
#. Lung Diseases #.Respiratory Disorder #Reduce High Body Temperatures #.Cough/Cattar #Acute Malaria #Fever Malaria #Diabetes #Jaundice etc
It's high time we must adapt to bitter herbs like OCTOXCLEAN1 to protect yourself and your household from this pandemic
virus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_CFZBJADh4
malachisft@gmail.com
Malachi Healing Centre

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Simple Way To Stop Early Ejaculation And Last 21 Minutes Tonight / Surprising Health Benefits Of Medical Cannabis / Human Body Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.