Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:25 AM

AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down (8546 Views)

The Vehicle That Killed Goodluck Jonathan's Aides (Video, Pictures) / Arotile: See Picture Of Ex-classmate Of The Female Pilot Who Knocked Her Down. / Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Idiot.
ntoor e pain you but I won't curse you because I love this moniker wella.this moniker torments ewedu Muslims and im happy

1 Like

Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
GodWrites:

It's not a crime to be a psychopath, but please try as much as you can to keep your gruesome nature to yourself. Thanks.
u think your people deserves your advice especially Tunde

1 Like

Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by chinyerefrank444(f): 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
for the first time I'm going to develop a human heart towards an afonja

...ayahh
Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
chinyerefrank444:

nairaland don finish your life...ayahh
nke ahu gbasara gi I don't give a damn .where I come from we suffer no witch
Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by Akinowon123(m): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
The good die Young. Rip Tolu

Let me show you how to make money online. Check my signature

Information is power
Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by T9ksy(m): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Thunder go scatter that ur useless mouth, there should be a limit to ur stupidity.

Her stupidity is congenital grin
Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by stamapro(m): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
There is a serious dent on the car, why such speed for reverse Did he loose control There is more to these, only God knows the truth. It was a wanton waste of asset, Tolu rest in peace.
Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by Benwallt(m): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
decatalyst:
I just feel sorry for this guy too.

Mentally, he can never be the same again.

May the soul of the fearless hero continue to rest in peace. Amen.
hero or heroine. Are u calling the useless boy a hero? That boy kill that girl because of jealousy or past rejection. Your leg is readily on the break when reversing. He deliberately rammed that girl with full reverse speed. He should be hanged by the balls.
Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
I don't think she was murdered. The police just they do oversabi just because the accident captured national attention. May her soul RIP
Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Benwallt:
hero or heroine. Are u calling the useless boy a hero? That boy kill that girl because of jealousy or past rejection. Your leg is readily on the break when reversing. He deliberately rammed that girl with full reverse speed. He should be hanged by the balls.

Jealous of what? Conspiracy theory.
Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by Freebills12: 12:47am On Jul 26, 2020
RIP
Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by Benwallt(m): 4:03am On Jul 26, 2020
BiggyB242:

Jealous of what? Conspiracy theory.
That the girl had outshone him n now way out of his league. He left the girl with no chance to react hence the proximity between her n the car was too close. As a driver, you look both your side n roof rear view mirror to check for any form of impediment (s) and why didn't he apply the brake when he heard a thud on the car?
Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by engrchykae(m): 5:21am On Jul 26, 2020
This is a successful assassination,Boko boys are in the military,she is a competent pilot and poses great threat and danger to Boko Haram.
A time will come when good officers will become extinct,terrorists will take over the military.

1 Like

Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by MINORU: 5:53am On Jul 26, 2020
May she rest in peace but

Is she the first person to die in Nigeria?

The way people are taking this girls death like other people's life's don't matter

What of the life's of people killed by boko haram?

What of the Leah Sharibu that has been missing for years and you guy are not saying anything about releasing her why?

Every life matters
Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by phemmyfour: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
for the first time I'm going to develop a human heart towards an afonja
Even animals think they are human

2 Likes

Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by ThatFairGuy1: 8:38am On Jul 26, 2020
Sad
Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:39am On Jul 26, 2020
phemmyfour:
Even animals think they are human
ewedu

1 Like

Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by cybriz82(m): 9:50am On Jul 26, 2020
ITbomb:

The reversed car pushed her to the pavement where she hit her head and died from complications as blood entered her brain
That's what I gathered from most testimonies

How much is CCTV camera again Just take look at those idiot looking on d floor like they are trying to do magic or something...CCTV wud av done d job for them..
Re: AROTILE: See Photos Of The Vehicle And The Spot, Where Arotile Was Knocked Down by kayusely70(m): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
decatalyst:
I just feel sorry for this guy too.

Mentally, he can never be the same again.

May the soul of the fearless combatant continue to rest in peace. Amen.
Amen and Amen!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governors’ ‘jumbo’ Appointments Cost Millions In Salaries Monthly / All You Need To Know About Professor Bart Nnaji (former Minister Of Power) / Ladipo Market Demolished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.