Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,233 members, 7,928,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:57 PM

Bbnaija: ‘I Fancy You’ – Ozo Tells Nengi About His Feelings (watch Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: ‘I Fancy You’ – Ozo Tells Nengi About His Feelings (watch Video) (371 Views)

I Couldn't Control My Feelings For Nengi – Ozo / Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' / Bbnaija: Brighto Under Duvet With Wathoni As He Professes His Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: ‘I Fancy You’ – Ozo Tells Nengi About His Feelings (watch Video) by Bruceenation: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
BBNaija housemates, Ozo and Nengi discussed the potential roadblocks that could mare their potential ‘situationship’ on Friday.
This comes after Dora confronted him about his feelings for Nengi as she feels they are in a love triangle.
There was an awkward silence between the Nengi and Ozo as the former stated she gets shy when someone says he likes her.

READ MORE https://www.bruceenation.com/bbnaija-i-fancy-you-ozo-tells-nengi-about-his-feelings-watch-video/

Re: Bbnaija: ‘I Fancy You’ – Ozo Tells Nengi About His Feelings (watch Video) by meobizy(f): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
They should do and evict this guy, Dorathy and Eric tomorrow. The housemates think BBNaija is their playground.

(1) (Reply)

Updated: Meet Bbnaija's Top 5 Housemates With The Largest Number Of Fans On Soci / Nairalander Creates First Nigerian Stop Motion Movie / Bbnaija Winner, Laycon Gets Appointment, N5 Million And New House From Ogun Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.