Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society (42853 Views)

2,168 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe State (Photo) / Germany: Four Nigerian Siblings Deported Despite Being Integrated Into Society / DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by shogsman(m): 4:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
E no go better for buhari and his supporters

2 Likes

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by IMAliyu(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
They keep wondering why insecurity persists.

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by LaReinaa(f): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
kingxsamz:
This country is messed up.
What kind of useless leaders do we have?
How do you release over 600 terrorists into the society, simply because they said "sorry, I'll not do it again"?
Even the so called repentant terrorists are even being fed and taken care of by the government than most less privileged citizens in the country.
And to think soldiers are dying in the hands of these criminals.
*spits
Sorry ke? they’re only acting out the script that was written for them from the onset when they were hired to cause havoc to the society, an agreement is an agreement whether Nigerians like or not..

If you know, you know grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by 007lss: 4:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by omooba969(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
cynhamscakes:
The thing wey dey person mind to talk plenty.

Like Slawmonir will say...

Damnnnnn nigarrrrr.....

Spit what's on ya mind like a real nigarrr. smiley
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by MsAllison(f): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin
it will never be well with Buhari and his supporters

cc
CilicMarin

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Kingdanfodio: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hmmm. Wonders shall neva end, how can our so call leaders released, fed and cloth those that make nigerians suffered and died with bomb-blast... Am smelling another sets... Bokos should please, help me kill our brainless leaderx

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by chidex88: 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
What is the advantage of releasing them if they can't even extract information from them about their leaders and their operation....

Honestly this is very bad, I weep for the Country
It will never be well with anyone supporting this administration... God of vengeance will soon strike �

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Tirips(f): 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
igboamakaaa:
In all this fiasco, the people i pity most are the "Nigerian Soldiers" from southern Nigeria who always get posted to the North East to "die in service of their beloved country".

They just died for nothing, leaving Widowed wives and fatherless children that will be abandoned by the same govt. they were wasted for. See the people that they died trying to capture, wearing asoebi and celebrating in a lavish "Graduation ceremony" after being pampered and giving presidential treatment.

They are now being released back to the society to continue from where they stopped. Surely another set of southern soldiers will be sent to be killed by them again, and the loop will continue till infinity.

What a wasted life cry

chai
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Cmanforall: 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2020

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by freemi(m): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
1x2x3:
I've never seen terrorists being treat with so much respect.
yet the people der rendered homeless (IDPs) r suffering. This is bad

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by slowice(m): 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
A whole 600+captured boko haram members yet no vital Intel gotten them. Our soldiers still die like chicken in the North East.... Sad country

It all seem like an arranged program.... Fear nort

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
Fash20:
Should i go and join boko haram... Because there seem to be alot of percs to being ex boko haram fighter than being an obedient citizen

It's actually quite lucrative. Amnesty and even overseas study trips. And if per chance you lose your life in battle, you have 72 virgins waiting for you grin

2 Likes

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by FullBlastLight: 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
This is nothing bt an up-side-down way of handling such issues as terrorism!

Virtually on a daily basis pple are being gorily decimated in Southern Kaduna by Fulani Herdsmen, later they wil tell us those devil incarnates hv repented 2 be re-integrated into d civilised society!

Is dis d Nig of d 21st Century?

Oh, whatta bomboclat!

2 Likes

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Murketeer: 4:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
Patrioticman007:
The repentant BH boys, this reminds me of Amnesty program for Niger Delta Militants.
So Niger Delta militants were burning and killing innocent and defenceless people abi...you want to compare the two

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by WaistPain(m): 4:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
blackgold7777:
I BEEN THINK SAY NA WHITE & GREEN THEM GO WEAR AS DER ASOEBI SEF.

My brother the matter taya me.... Na white and white them decide wear. ANGELIC COLOUR embarassed

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Respect55(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
They are even dressed in our national colour

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by PeacenLove2: 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nothing excuses this. Later, they will say they do not negotiate with terrorists but you can let them walk free and be celebrated after capture. What a fantastic way to discourage insurgency!

Buharists! What have we ... em, what have you done? Baba, come and go and retire now, abeg. E don do.

That fisherman na calamity, this your time wey masses get high hopes for, every thing just turn upside down. Corruption, e no go away, jobs situation don wowo patapata, your govt still dey impose and increase taxes upon this suffer condition? Kidnapping, Herdsmen aggression, Insurgency don become rewarding as Baba, come and be going now ooo. E don do.

Unfortunately, Nigeria lacks citizens who have what it takes to build a nation/state. We will have 100 elections and representation will still come from the tainted population. Corrutpion, hypocrisy, immorality, laziness and the general lack of will to change is embedded in the medulla oblongata of the average citizen. Talk about your own worst enemy. All the best, fellow Nigerians. I will not lie to you that Nigeria will be good one day. So all the best.
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by BigTableShaker(f): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hehehe.

Kill all the Ewusa.
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by sulaimania2003(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
What a way to enrich your people .These ones are no Boko Haram .
You just give them free training and Millions of Naira in their account for nothing .
Thank God we now know that most of these people are Nigerians and not other nationals as been claimed .
leaders killing their people for recognition and money.
These ones not ask to bring "One gun and take two cows"lol .What a way to stop terrorism

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Kingstanding: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
Olabode971:
grin

grin

grin

WondersFull..... Now, its time to unleash the dragon on the northerners people..

Superb...Oooiin, F.G is doing great.

If you get two eyes, and u use it to hear word.. You better tell your relatives to relocate back ASAP to southern or eastern Nigeria where you can still see them breathing...

A word is enof for the wise..

grin
. With the way northerners are treating southerners can we say education is valuable in Nigeria? I swear agbero better pass PhD holders in Nigeria. Mc Oluomo is among of 20 man selection committee for the selection of 20,000 jobs of federal government in Lagos. There was a country. Who English epp.

2 Likes

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Doncyn(f): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bringing them in for third tenure war...but God pass all of una we dey aso rock dey use civilians life dey do yeye.. God purnish d cabal

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by skyblue4real(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Which way Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
����
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by just2endowed: 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
Lol I wonder what the northerners are saying now that there good brethren are released back to the community.

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Femeto: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
Them be Buhari family na.

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by Pacesetter123(m): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
What sort of nonsense policy is this?Or,if it's like that, let FG pay de outgoing NPower beneficiaries de #300 billion dey are demanding nah.Just a moment ago,I was just pitying FG dat dey won't av such money to gulp out.That dey should rather use the money to pay de incoming ones,not knowing dat FG av enough to even pay life time salary to those who av made many children orphans,many women widows n those who av rendered millions of people homeless.I weep for my country!
Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by akigbemaru: 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
igboamakaaa:
In all this fiasco, the people i pity most are the "Nigerian Soldiers" from southern Nigeria who always get posted to the North East to "die in service of their beloved country".

They just died for nothing, leaving Widowed wives and fatherless children that will be abandoned by the same government they were wasted for. See the people that they died trying to capture, wearing asoebi and celebrating in a lavish "Graduation ceremony" after being pampered and giving presidential treatment.

They are now being released back to the society to continue from where they stopped. Surely another set of southern soldiers will be sent to be killed by them again, and the loop will continue till infinity.

What a wasted life cry

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by akigbemaru: 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
PeacenLove2:
Nothing excuses this. Later, they will say they do not negotiate with terrorists but you can let them walk free and be celebrated after capture. What a fantastic way to discourage insurgency!

Buharists! What have we ... em, what have you done? Baba, come and go and retire now, abeg. E don do.

That fisherman na calamity, this your time wey masses get high hopes for, every thing just turn upside down. Corruption, e no go away, jobs situation don wowo patapata, your govt still dey impose and increase taxes upon this suffer condition? Kidnapping, Herdsmen aggression, Insurgency don become rewarding as Baba, come and be going now ooo. E don do.

Unfortunately, Nigeria lacks citizens who have what it takes to build a nation/state. We will have 100 elections and representation will still come from the tainted population. Corrutpion, hypocrisy, immorality, laziness and the general lack of will to change is embedded in the medulla oblongata of the average citizen. Talk about your own worst enemy. All the best, fellow Nigerians. I will not lie to you that Nigeria will be good one day. So all the best.

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by kizwal: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Shameful... sickening and very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society by AmazingELixir: 4:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
grin grin grin

Most of them will be heading to Lagos and other adjoining Afonja land..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide / Fresh Trouble For David Mark As INEC Card Reader Detects More Ghost Voters / Buhari's Executive Order Number 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.