Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,692 members, 7,882,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

Bbnaija 2020: Leave Me Alone Dorathy Tells Ozo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: Leave Me Alone Dorathy Tells Ozo (1545 Views)

#bbnaija 2020: “don’t Insult My Breast, Leave Them Alone” – Dorathy Warns (video / Omawumi To Waje: 'You Can't Quit Music And Leave Me Alone In The Industry' / Princess Shyngle: 'Men Leave Me After Sex' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija 2020: Leave Me Alone Dorathy Tells Ozo by tonyluyi1985: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
Busty Dorathy told Ozo point blank that she doesn’t want to constitute a stumbling block between him and his love interest Nengi.
Dorathy feels she is under chains as she and Ozo aren’t in a relationship even though other housemates think they are which has prevented the guys from chasing her.
Below is an excerpt of their conversation:
Dora to Ozo – You’re putting me in a bondage ‬
Ozo to Dorathy – We are friends and we became friendly since day 1 ‬
‪Dorathy- I don’t like the situation and I would remove myself ‬. I saw someone using eyes to look me at me and it’s weird. ‬They have that idea in their head because we talk a lot and it’s even funny we don’t even hold hands.‬ I need to remove myself I need to focus on the money. I have told you Ozo.‬ ‪I was closer with Lucy from the Hotel, not even you Ozo. ‬
Ozo to Dorathy- There are girls that have male friends. ‬
‪Dorathy to Ozo – There is a center and I’m the center. ‬
‪Dorathy to Eric in Ozo’s presence – Eric please come and judge this case. ‬
‪Dorathy to Eric – Eric please I told Ozo to stop putting me in the situation. ‬ ‪I’m in the middle and I’m his friend, the babe is another person involved too.
‪Eric replies Dorathy – That’s Nengi ‬
‪Dorathy to Eric – We don’t have anything and we are friends. It looks funny but people are not talking out yet. ‬
Dorathy to Ozo – Ozo don’t put me in middle, I am not here for that.‬
‪Dorathy to Ozo – leave me alone, leave my neck. ‬
Source @https://africanbard.com/2020/07/25/bbnaija-2020-leave-me-alone-dorathy-tells-ozo/
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Leave Me Alone Dorathy Tells Ozo by Charleys: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
Front page grin
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Leave Me Alone Dorathy Tells Ozo by Beyhiodie(m): 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2020
See news
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Leave Me Alone Dorathy Tells Ozo by sorsor(m): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
Who post dis kind thing here na
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Leave Me Alone Dorathy Tells Ozo by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
Honestly speaking, I'm speechless.

Is this a news??

NB: Just asking
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Leave Me Alone Dorathy Tells Ozo by Texman21: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
Beelzebub i offer you the soul of any blogger and mod that brings the news of bbnaija and help push to front page.
Re: Bbnaija 2020: Leave Me Alone Dorathy Tells Ozo by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 26, 2020
StacyO:
Honestly speaking, I'm speechless.

Is this a news??

NB: Just asking
Struggle attract the woman you need? shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Tinubu Finally Breaks Silence On Lekki Massacre / Obi Cubana: Nigerian Army Band 34 Brigade Obinze Performance In Oba / Singer Khaid Buys A N120 Million Naira Vehicle For Sydney Talker On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.