Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,742 members, 7,952,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Mathematics - A Monster To Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mathematics - A Monster To Students (968 Views)

Is Mathematics A Compulsory Requirement To Be Commissioned Into The Military? / Is Mathematics A Difficult Subject? / Online University Mathematics; A New Section Of Mathsvillage.org (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mathematics - A Monster To Students by sesantek: 2:48am On Jun 16, 2007
Mathematics is constantly becoming a monster to students all over the world.I have been teaching the subject for sometime now and i have observed how students become helpless as a result of the threat posed by the subject.In as much as i believe we dont have much qualified math teachers in our schools now a days, i still believe student need to do more in terms of their study habits and attitude towards the subject.
Parents also have a great role to play.
Lasting solution can be found if we all put our heads together to solve the problem or what do you all think should be the solution

sesan oguntade
www.mathtutoronline..com
www.rockmotivation..com
www.internetdollars.biz

Get a free report on my
MATH SUCCESS PACKAGE.
Send a mail to sesantek@getresponse.com
Re: Mathematics - A Monster To Students by ferdimako1: 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2007
How do you do it?

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja Update / Free Gmail Account For Everyone / What Is Your Dream University!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.