Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

#bbnaija2020: Moment Erica's Private Part Was Showed On Screen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija2020: Moment Erica's Private Part Was Showed On Screen (10565 Views)

Bbnaija2020: Moment Kiddwaya Embarrassed Laycon In Front Of Erica / BBNAIJA2020: Moment Erica And Kiddwaya Lip Lock In The House. VIDEO / *#bbnaija2020: Moment Erica Pushed Kiddwaya From Touching Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija2020: Moment Erica's Private Part Was Showed On Screen by Techiprises: 1:42am On Jul 26, 2020
Chaiii, Erica just cast anyhow. Don't forget to like, share and subscribe to my YouTube channel.

Pleaseeeee

Re: #bbnaija2020: Moment Erica's Private Part Was Showed On Screen by Techiprises: 1:42am On Jul 26, 2020
*#bbnaija2020: Moment Erica pushed Kiddwaya from touching her breast*

Here's the Moment Erica pushed Kiddwaya from touching her breast during the Saturday live party.

Thanks for watching. Kindly like, share and subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bxx9hoWXBs
Re: #bbnaija2020: Moment Erica's Private Part Was Showed On Screen by Techiprises: 1:43am On Jul 26, 2020
Two thieves caught on camera stealing at a pharmacy in Oyo (video)��

Two armed robbers were caught on CCTV robbing staff and customers of a pharmacy on Old Ife Road in Ibadan, Oyo state on Wednesday, July 22.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHE_sTNAlbU
Re: #bbnaija2020: Moment Erica's Private Part Was Showed On Screen by EngineerBode: 2:48am On Jul 26, 2020
The thing open ooo. Hahaha. Her kini really suffered before she entered BBN

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija2020: Moment Erica's Private Part Was Showed On Screen by Techiprises: 6:57am On Jul 26, 2020
EngineerBode:
The thing open ooo. Hahaha. Her kini really suffered before she entered BBN

Aswearr

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija2020: Moment Erica's Private Part Was Showed On Screen by Virginnn(f): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2020
So all the ones you watch daily on xvideos not enough for una distorted minds?

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija2020: Moment Erica's Private Part Was Showed On Screen by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 26, 2020
This is very terrible

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija2020: Moment Erica's Private Part Was Showed On Screen by Tmb78(m): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
So this one too doesn't like wearing panties like lilo.Girls of nowadays sha!
And why is it so wide like borehole?
Re: #bbnaija2020: Moment Erica's Private Part Was Showed On Screen by pretydiva(f): 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
This is someone's future wife oo cry
Re: #bbnaija2020: Moment Erica's Private Part Was Showed On Screen by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
pretydiva:
This is someone's future wife oo cry
How? her toto to open now, you go gree marry am?

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija2020: Moment Erica's Private Part Was Showed On Screen by krushdripper(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
These ladies are so worthless.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija2020: Moment Erica's Private Part Was Showed On Screen by sheyitokz(m): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2020
na only 9ja citizens i see say dem go blow/cast out to public with nauseating tinz dey do
Re: #bbnaija2020: Moment Erica's Private Part Was Showed On Screen by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
Jeez
Re: #bbnaija2020: Moment Erica's Private Part Was Showed On Screen by Techiprises: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
krushdripper:
These ladies are so worthless.

Aswearrr

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija2020: Moment Erica's Private Part Was Showed On Screen by We4all: 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
sheyitokz:
na only 9ja citizens i see say dem go blow/cast out to public with nauseating tinz dey do

Yeah, you're right cos Kim Kardashian and Amber Rose are Nigerians.
Re: #bbnaija2020: Moment Erica's Private Part Was Showed On Screen by Xeeex: 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
Techiprises:
Chaiii, Erica just cast anyhow. Don't forget to like, share and subscribe to my YouTube channel.

Pleaseeeee

Very foolish post like this are trending everyday on nairaland because the average person is foolish.

If only we would channel this same energy that we use in monitoring other people to develop and improve our lives we will go far.

There are killings in south kaduna but your problem is big brother.

No wonder we are slaves to the politicians.

Schools are closed but big brother is what is trending

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija2020: Moment Erica's Private Part Was Showed On Screen by Missyajoke(f): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
End Times Indeed
Jesus is coming soon, how can you call yourself a child of God and be feeding your mind with all this. Watching the demonic show.
Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.
Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall. ... so that you will not be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure standing.
Re: #bbnaija2020: Moment Erica's Private Part Was Showed On Screen by Missyajoke(f): 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
Am sorry for diverting the thread.

End Times Indeed
Jesus is coming soon, how can you call yourself a child of God and be feeding your mind with all this. Watching the demonic show.
Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.
Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall. ... so that you will not be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure standing.
The Devil is really trying to divert people's attention from Christ.
Things that were not in existence now thriving. My Brethen Jesus is coming soon, There won't be i don't hear, there won't be no excuse.
The door of Salvation is open enter now before you start knocking like the 5 foolish virgins.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija2020: Moment Erica's Private Part Was Showed On Screen by krushdripper(m): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
Xeeex:

Very foolish post like this are trending everyday on nairaland because the average person is foolish.

If only we would channel this same energy that we use in monitoring other people to develop and improve our lives we will go far.

There are killings in south kaduna but your problem is big brother.

No wonder we are slaves to the politicians.

Schools are closed but big brother is what is trending
Re: #bbnaija2020: Moment Erica's Private Part Was Showed On Screen by Techiprises: 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
sheyitokz:

Hmmm
Re: #bbnaija2020: Moment Erica's Private Part Was Showed On Screen by Techiprises: 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Tmb78:
So this one too doesn't like wearing panties like lilo.Girls of nowadays sha!
And why is it so wide like borehole?

Ayam not understanding ohhh

(1) (Reply)

I Spend My Free Time Having Sex - Nicki Minaj / Marriage Is Not My Priority - Ifu Ennada / Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Why He Has No Tattoos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.