Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,703 members, 7,951,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Jonathan's Nigeria - Same Old,same Old - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Nigeria - Same Old,same Old (805 Views)

President Jonathan’s Nigeria At 53 Speech - Full Text / Jonathan: Nigeria Owes Obasanjo Debt Of Gratitude / Goodluck Jonathan: Nigeria's Embattled President (cnn Special) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan's Nigeria - Same Old,same Old by playmode(m): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2011
[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdMilPLMzt0?fs=1[/flash]

Only a fool will trust Jonathan to lead Nigeria.What happened to all the billions given to Jega.

*sighs* Nigeria is a lost cause.
Re: Jonathan's Nigeria - Same Old,same Old by MaJBlige(f): 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2011
ok. We have heard.

Who r u blaming? Jega or GEJ?

GEJ's fault is that he approved the money INEC asked for? Or his own offence is that he didnt deliver the DDC machines? Or which are is his own offence?

But wait a minute- the man based his entire story on one centre in Alimisho? Is that enough to condemn the entire process?

You are in Johannesburg - come back home.
Re: Jonathan's Nigeria - Same Old,same Old by Johndoe300: 11:49pm On Feb 08, 2011
This is why I have said repeatedly that Internet Nigerians just serve as a distraction when discussing Nigerian politics, They always seem to present an absurd and skewed view of the situation here.
Re: Jonathan's Nigeria - Same Old,same Old by Muza(m): 12:10am On Feb 09, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

ok. We have heard.

GEJ's fault is that he approved the money INEC asked for? Or his own offence is that he didnt deliver the DDC machines? Or which are is his own offence?

But wait a minute- the man based his entire story on one centre in Alimisho? Is that enough to condemn the entire process?

beaf,thats the one we know of,wat of those thousands in remote villages?
Re: Jonathan's Nigeria - Same Old,same Old by playmode(m): 12:53am On Feb 09, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

ok. We have heard.

It is because of daft Nigerians like you that politicians are able to get away with corruption.What right have you to ask me to come back home?

Johndoe300:

This is why I have said repeatedly that Internet Nigerians just serve as a distraction when discussing Nigerian politics, They always seem to present an absurd and skewed view of the situation here.

Dummy ,did you think b4 posting?We are talking about corruption and incompetence of your silly president.Look here ,you silly cretin,go s.u.c.k GEJ balls for all i care.With an IQ of 20 i don't expect you to see reason.

You lot just make me sick and make me ashamed to call myself a Nigerian.You guys have no shame or self esteem,all you do is make excuses for that baboon who calls himself a president.Don't worry you will all get what you deserve.Everyday for the thief,one day for the owner.
Re: Jonathan's Nigeria - Same Old,same Old by MaJBlige(f): 1:11am On Feb 09, 2011
^^^

LOL.

This thing pain u o. Cool down bro.

Your head wey be like lizard own.

LOL
Re: Jonathan's Nigeria - Same Old,same Old by IbroYaya: 1:22am On Feb 09, 2011
playmode:

It is because of daft Nigerians like you that politicians are able to get away with corruption.What right have you to ask me to come back home?

I think you are the daft person here.

Ma_J_Blige asked  simple questions here.It  is expected that as a learned person, you answer them in other to drive your point.

Instead of doing that you are raining insults. You have no point bro.  Is true come back home and see what is happening.

Whats wrong with someone advising u to come back home instead of remaining in a foreign land as a second class citizen and condemning our had working leaders?
Re: Jonathan's Nigeria - Same Old,same Old by Johndoe100(m): 4:31am On Feb 09, 2011
playmode:

You lot just make me sick and make me ashamed to call myself a Nigerian.You guys have no shame or self esteem,all you do is make excuses for that baboon who calls himself a president.Don't worry you will all get what you deserve.Everyday for the thief,one day for the owner.

Please stop telling people that you are a Nigerian. Hopefully given your character some south african will do the world a favor and put you down.
Re: Jonathan's Nigeria - Same Old,same Old by playmode(m): 11:20am On Feb 09, 2011
Ma_J_Blige:

^^^

LOL.

This thing pain u o. Cool down bro.

Your head wey be like lizard own.

LOL

I should have known i was debating with a half clown ,half nitwit with no sense of discipline or patriotism.So people in Alimosho are not humans or they do not deserve a better life because selfish B, I, T, C, H,E,S live comfortable lives by screwing politicians?

Ibro Yaya:

I think you are the daft person here.

Ma_J_Blige asked  simple questions here.It  is expected that as a learned person, you answer them in other to drive your point.

Instead of doing that you are raining insults. You have no point bro.  Is true come back home and see what is happening.

Whats wrong with someone advising u to come back home instead of remaining in a foreign land as a second class citizen and condemning our had working leaders?

I don't understand why guys like you even bother to comment.It is as if you want nairalanders to know you exist.We are talking about Jonathan's terrible leadership and waste of Nigeria's funds ,you are talking about me coming back home ,what has that got to do with the topic of the thread  undecided. Jonathan a hardworking leader?  shocked  Are you high on meth? You deserve 50 strokes of koboko for that comment alone ,you kaffir! No wonder non Nigerians think that ordinary Nigerians are the dumbest people on the planet. While  oppressed citizens of other countries are protesting and fighting for their future, Nigerians with low intelligence,poor education,baboon complex,chop make i chop complex and minimal exposure like you are busy kissing GEJ's behind.Google the word DAFT ,maybe you will understand it's real meaning.In the meantime go fetch!

Johndoe100:

Please stop telling people that you are a Nigerian. Hopefully given your character some south african will do the world a favor and put you down.

My Character ,since when has fighting for the the betterment of my people a questionable character?Don't you know that you are one of the dumbest characters on NL."PUT ME DOWN" ? So you have the balls to kill a man now,i should have known you were a government troll.

You are a kid beaf with little or no experience in life ,that is why you talk like a child with poo in his pampers all the time.Why don't you make it easier for GEJ and come after me yourself? Don't wait for a South African to do it ,you nincompoop.Like i said boy ,stick to what you know and let your masters do their thing.
------------------------------

All you trolls are what is wrong with Nigeria,you rather kiss behinds instead of speaking the truth against what is evidently wrong.YOU WILL ALL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE.Mark my words.
Re: Jonathan's Nigeria - Same Old,same Old by tropicanaD(f): 12:42pm On Feb 09, 2011
So all the electronic information being collected is completely useless?

HAAAAAHAAAAAA!!

[size=35pt]GEJ FOR PRESIDENT![/size]
Re: Jonathan's Nigeria - Same Old,same Old by playmode(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2011
tropicanaD:

So all the electronic information being collected is completely useless?

HAAAAAHAAAAAA!!

[size=35pt]GEJ FOR PRESIDENT![/size]

^^^^^^^Another GEJ Spammer grin

(1) (Reply)

The New Definition Of Rascal / City Of York, Nigeria! / Lagos And Kano Voters Could Swing Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.