Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,284 members, 7,950,487 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

Can't Believe Only This One Drug Cure All This Multiple Diseases. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can't Believe Only This One Drug Cure All This Multiple Diseases. (4177 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw / God Has Blessed & Anointed My Pu**y To Cure All Your Infertility Problems-pastor / I Can't Believe My Fiancée Can Cheat On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Believe Only This One Drug Cure All This Multiple Diseases. by youngfocus(m): 12:28am On Jul 30, 2020
veeshock:

Wow, its a simple matter mr magician, no need to get personal and insult your generation. Just prove your magic drug has cured just a single person of hypertension or diabetes to the ministry of health or WHO and get yourself a nobel award in science since you are so sure it works. Do you ever ask yourselves questions like "where is this so called STC 30 produced? How many people have been confirmed to be healed there in that country? What is the WHO or CDC take on it? I doubt you bother to find out before claiming it cures 150 diseases. Only your ignorant types cant see mlm written over your fake promises. awon oleburuku
Am nt in the right mood dis night,to proove ur ignorant right.bt mayb tomorrow i can see to ur case stupid ppl walking around on Nairaland.u should b giving most idiot of the year award
Re: Can't Believe Only This One Drug Cure All This Multiple Diseases. by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 30, 2020
youngfocus:

Am nt in the right mood dis night,to proove ur ignorant right.bt mayb tomorrow i can see to ur case stupid ppl walking around on Nairaland.u should b giving most idiot of the year award
Ooooo just take your proof to WHO and get your nobel award, let the world know you are not a thief, so you would not be looking for ignorant customers on nairaland to deceive. Till then you are the fake drug dealer and thief. Ode.
Re: Can't Believe Only This One Drug Cure All This Multiple Diseases. by youngfocus(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2020
veeshock:

Ooooo just take your proof to WHO and get your nobel award, let the world know you are not a thief, so you would not be looking for ignorant customers on nairaland to deceive. Till then you are the fake drug dealer and thief. Ode.
Is nw i believe we av many ode in nairaland did they tell u that ppl selling herb in the market is nt workings,many of those herbal medicine u seeing in market work more effectively dan drug,hw many of them av been to WHO.wen i was in village dan there is one leaf that work for pile,it work like a magic dat u will see it effectiveness immediately u use it.did dey av the opportunity to take those kind of thing to WHO.me been kind of person dat am frm family that take care of babe frm infant dat there bone willl b hard.there is one baby brought frm USA than that all doctor av try all there possibly best bt they say the babe can nt make it,nd the woman was directed to my daddy aunty,she take care of the baby nd he is doing fine upto this moment.did she av the opportunity to meet who.ur stupidity is of the highest order.even that WHO u make is it nt corrupt set of ppl full there,why did donald Trump withdraw frm WHO,even Madagascar dat find a cure to corona virus because it frm Africa did dey allow dem to shine,ignorant is killing u bro take ur time read nd learn nt jst come of naira with dat ur shallow brain dey spill out trash
Re: Can't Believe Only This One Drug Cure All This Multiple Diseases. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 30, 2020
Noted ✌️
Re: Can't Believe Only This One Drug Cure All This Multiple Diseases. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
youngfocus:

Is nw i believe we av many ode in nairaland did they tell u that ppl selling herb in the market is nt workings,many of those herbal medicine u seeing in market work more effectively dan drug,hw many of them av been to WHO.wen i was in village dan there is one leaf that work for pile,it work like a magic dat u will see it effectiveness immediately u use it.did dey av the opportunity to take those kind of thing to WHO.me been kind of person dat am frm family that take care of babe frm infant dat there bone willl b hard.there is one baby brought frm USA than that all doctor av try all there possibly best bt they say the babe can nt make it,nd the woman was directed to my daddy aunty,she take care of the baby nd he is doing fine upto this moment.did she av the opportunity to meet who.ur stupidity is of the highest order.even that WHO u make is it nt corrupt set of ppl full there,why did donald Trump withdraw frm WHO,even Madagascar dat find a cure to corona virus because it frm Africa did dey allow dem to shine,ignorant is killing u bro take ur time read nd learn nt jst come of naira with dat ur shallow brain dey spill out trash
Mr man WHO isnt corrupt as you like to wish. If you have enough proof you would be recognised. The madagascar drug didnt stop people from dying in madagascar so why should anyone take them serious? Your village herbal drugs may work, no one said herbal drugs dont. The problem is saying a particular drug can cure 150 diseases including diabetes and hypertension, thats a plain lie, I even saw someone claiming this fake stc can cure broken bones. If you understood what stem cells are and how they are used scientifically you wont be making such claims for this stc30 which is derived from plants and not human stem cells.
Do you think the people that produce this drug dont have what it takes to get in contact with the WHO? Do you have any idea how much they make daily? Is there any proof anywhere the drug works like you claim? Are there any studies to verify the claims? Go find out more you'l see its just another mlm company selling multivites with bogus claims. Again I'll advise you to stick to your phone accessory business.
Re: Can't Believe Only This One Drug Cure All This Multiple Diseases. by youngfocus(m): 12:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
veeshock:

Mr man WHO isnt corrupt as you like to wish. If you have enough proof you would be recognised. The madagascar drug didnt stop people from dying in madagascar so why should anyone take them serious? Your village herbal drugs may work, no one said herbal drugs dont. The problem is saying a particular drug can cure 150 diseases including diabetes and hypertension, thats a plain lie, I even saw someone claiming this fake stc can cure broken bones. If you understood what stem cells are and how they are used scientifically you wont be making such claims for this stc30 which is derived from plants and not human stem cells.
Do you think the people that produce this drug dont have what it takes to get in contact with the WHO? Do you have any idea how much they make daily? Is there any proof anywhere the drug works like you claim? Are there any studies to verify the claims? Go find out more you'l see its just another mlm company selling multivites with bogus claims. Again I'll advise you to stick to your phone accessory business.

Re: Can't Believe Only This One Drug Cure All This Multiple Diseases. by youngfocus(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2020
Another testimony

Re: Can't Believe Only This One Drug Cure All This Multiple Diseases. by youngfocus(m): 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
veeshock:

Lol,i will av nt quote u again bt saying Madagascar drug did nt stop them frm dieing.is very much possible for someone to die of head arch after taken panadol,or parastamol does it mean those drug did nt work,bro ur way of reasoning is out of the space.ppl die on a norm,health ppl die nt to talk of sick ppl.so don't say Madagascar drug don't work,no matter d effort of a doctor some one dat will die will still die.back to stc 30 av posted some testimony there wic i av also post my own testimony after taking one pack.so stop saying it does nt work sir
Re: Can't Believe Only This One Drug Cure All This Multiple Diseases. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2020
youngfocus:
Another testimony
lol and you know its not just marketting strategy how You know how many people advertise this stc thing here everyday, if it works like that why are people not commending it often? The only person so far who used it in this your thread said he wasted his hard earned money. Mr sam this thing na mlm o, just like them gnld and forever living products. FLP is even better in some ways.
Re: Can't Believe Only This One Drug Cure All This Multiple Diseases. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2020
youngfocus:

Lol,i will av nt quote u again bt saying Madagascar drug did nt stop them frm dieing.is very much possible for someone to die of head arch after taken panadol,or parastamol does it mean those drug did nt work,bro ur way of reasoning is out of the space.ppl die on a norm,health ppl die nt to talk of sick ppl.so don't say Madagascar drug don't work,no matter d effort of a doctor some one dat will die will still die.back to stc 30 av posted some testimony there wic i av also post my own testimony after taking one pack.so stop saying it does nt work sir
I just have to spoon feed in everything,smh. The rate at which people die of covid in madagascar is not different from other countries so of what use is their covid organics?
Re: Can't Believe Only This One Drug Cure All This Multiple Diseases. by youngfocus(m): 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
veeshock:

I just have to spoon feed in everything,smh. The rate at which people die of covid in madagascar is not different from other countries so of what use is their covid organics?
Bro stop saying dis tin didn't work am feeling much more health,ppl ar commenting on my look dat i look younger nd am feeling fine in my inner self.i jst take my time to check if it really work truely.it working alaye.ok jst call it miracle stem cell.
Re: Can't Believe Only This One Drug Cure All This Multiple Diseases. by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 03, 2020
youngfocus:

Bro stop saying dis tin didn't work am feeling much more health,ppl ar commenting on my look dat i look younger nd am feeling fine in my inner self.i jst take my time to check if it really work truely.it working alaye.ok jst call it miracle stem cell.
...but thats just what multivites does, makes you healthier and younger. Anyway goodluck with your stuff. Wish you the best always.
Re: Can't Believe Only This One Drug Cure All This Multiple Diseases. by youngfocus(m): 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2020

...but thats just what multivites does, makes you healthier and younger. Anyway goodluck with your stuff. Wish you thle best always.
When u knw that why did u call it fake dan,nd u still saying dat is multivitamin do.dat mean it work i got mad at u wen u say it fake after i used it and ppl comment abt my look.nd health improved why ar u now Calling it fake
Re: Can't Believe Only This One Drug Cure All This Multiple Diseases. by nikkyakins: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2020
Linezolid/zyvox drug is available to treat your staph infection call 08034216721 now
Re: Can't Believe Only This One Drug Cure All This Multiple Diseases. by nikkyakins: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Linezolid/zyvox drug available for those interested to treat your staph infection call 08034216721

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Is This True ? (PHOTO PG 18+) / Help!!! My Neighbor's Wife Dey Eye Me. I Need Serious Advice oooo!!! / You Came Home With Your Friends To Eat And Find This On The Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.