Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,939 members, 7,890,100 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:15 AM

Bbnaija 2020: Lockdown First Night Party Gets Dirty (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: Lockdown First Night Party Gets Dirty (video) (354 Views)

Bbnaija: Laycon Emerges Winner Of Bbnaija 2020 Lockdown Edition [video] / Bbnaija Lockdown First Night Party: Watch How Kiddwaya Squeezed Erica's Boobs / You're A F**king Liar, I Wasn't Naked - Mercy And Omashola Fight Dirty (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: Lockdown First Night Party Gets Dirty (video) by wiseloaded(m): 10:32am On Jul 26, 2020
Legendary beat producer, Sarz, controlled the tempo of the room. Although there were turndowns about the songs and beats, it was still a lively experience for the housemates, especially since it was their first party since the reality show began.

The party was going smoothly, and some romantic scenes between the housemates who have been entangling themselves were captured on camera.

Wiseloaded Media has delivered the full highlights of the party below. watch and enjoy!

WATCH THE LOCKDOWN PARTY HERE

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Become A Woman / Bbnaija Lucy Tells Biggie She Wants To Leave See Why (video) / Lucy Should Not Win Bbnaija, I Don't Like Her - Eric (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.