Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,470 members, 7,978,541 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:03 AM

16 Nigeria Celebrities Who Are Naturally Light-skinned - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 16 Nigeria Celebrities Who Are Naturally Light-skinned (2247 Views)

This Quarantine Has Shown That Light-skinned Girls Have No Money- Hushpuppi / Vera Gerald: 'Most Nigerians Think You Are Bleaching If You Are Light-Skinned' / Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

16 Nigeria Celebrities Who Are Naturally Light-skinned by Asapchikki(m): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2020
In the era of bleaching and soap is the new fashion, where most celebrities go as far as doing plastic surgery to look light-skinned.
Today I will be talking about the top Nigerian celebrities who are naturally light skin without bleaching.

Ramsey Noah

Ramsey Noah is a Nigerian actor. Back in the days when Light-skinned guys used to be referred to as handsome, I believe this guy’s the main reason why Hollywood movies producers preferred light-skinned actors for major roles over their dark skin counterparts in the late 90s.

They might have seen the effect Ramsey Noah’s half-cast look has on the female audience who are majorly Nollywood Fans.

Adesua Etomi

Adesua is a Nigerian actress who studied acting in the United Kingdom. After studying in the United Kingdom she moved back to Nigeria to practice what she studied in school. During an interview, she talked about the idea of the light-skinned actress getting more movie role, “she said when people see that you a success at what you are doing, they somehow automatically attribute it to the fact that you are light-skinned, so they think that people prefer you because you are yellow is kind of insulting.”

Mike Ezuruonye

Mike Ezuruonye is another Hollywood actor who raked movie roles in Hollywood during the early 2000, especially loverboy roles. The light-skinned actor has been like this ever since he was born. The picture of young Mike Ezuruonye will tell you how he looked as a child, apart from that his first child to over his complexion and appearance, both of them look so adorable and cute together.

Rita Dominic

Rita Dominic knows how to accentuate her light with a red lipstick. At 41yrs of age, she still has the look of a 21yrs old girl.

see full list here https://247inafrica.com/naturally-light-skinned-nigeria-celebrities/

(1) (Reply)

Davido Recreating Fast & Furious on the streets of Atlanta Lol / I Love Wearing My Wife’s Clothes, Stop Body Shaming Me – Man Stirs Reactions / Marvin record instructs all his artists not to mourn mohbad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.