Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Ondo 2020: Jegede Unveils Agenda For Southern Senatorial District - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo 2020: Jegede Unveils Agenda For Southern Senatorial District (402 Views)

Buhari Unveils Agenda For Next Three Years / Ondo 2020: Jegede Names Gboluga Ikengboju and Banke Sutton For Deputy Slot / MAJA Presidential Candidate, Funmilayo Adesanya-Davies Unveils Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ondo 2020: Jegede Unveils Agenda For Southern Senatorial District by vigopress: 11:40am On Jul 26, 2020
Ondo 2020: Jegede Promises To Develop Every Senatorial Zone When Elected

The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) Candidate for Ondo 2020 governorship election, Eyitayo Jegede, SAN, said the development of the southern senatorial district and her deposits is a matter of priority for him and not a theme to play politics with.

Jegede, who spoke to journalists in Akure on Saturday, was reacting to the campaign against his candidacy by the opposition with the claim that voting him from the central senatorial district of the state would take power away for too long from the southern senatorial district.

He said, “Those who are sponsorship that impression are deliberate mischief makers. And I ask, if they do not spread such unfortunate lies and tricks, what else in terms of achievements to the people of the region would they point to? This is not the first time I am saying this, and this is something that I hold close to my heart. I have travelled the south repeatedly and seen the need to make things better for the zone.

“The south produced the former governor Olusegun Agagu who was in fact a governor for all. Agagu was given the ticket of the PDP from the south three times because the party and the people believed in his to spread development across board. I am a citizen of Ondo State and I have the entire state to man and develop comparatively, but then, the natural deposits we must work with are in this region preponderantly. Those who inhabit the region deserves better.”

Jegede served as State Attorney General under Olusegun Mimiko for eight years. He will face Governor Akeredolu and other party’s candidates during Ondo 2020 election slated for October 10.

Re: Ondo 2020: Jegede Unveils Agenda For Southern Senatorial District by richiemcgold: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2020
you can start by picking your running mate from the same south zone

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2020: APC Youths Vow To Send Obaseki Packing / 4.3 Million Boko Haram Victims Face Hunger, Says UN / Is Nigeria An Empire?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.