Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,217 members, 7,900,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:32 AM

Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ (30572 Views)

Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) / APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by deboysben(m): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
PigTormentor:
Every Nigerian has the right to aspire for any political office in the land. But begging anyone even including Tinubu is a NO NO.

I'm not begging anyone to run for office, but Tinubu is more than qualified to run for the office should he choose to.
he is not qualified at all he will empty our CBN.
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by miraculous4life(m): 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
Tinubu should rather hide his head in shame
uote author=Wiseandtrue post=92122338] grin grin grin It will be better if you go and beg the people of Iragbiji in Osun! grin grin grin

Tinubu's greedy ambition will be the end of him!!!

He is clamouring for presidency not because he genuinely want to serve the people but to protect his interest and properties he has acquired over the years!

A good leader is known by the way he handles the little responsibility he was given

Thuggery, bribery, unprofessionalism, ethnic division, poverty e.t.c will be the order of the day if he's elected! This current multiple taxation will be a child's play

The only person that did extremely well in Lagos State after him(Babatunde Fashola) was at logger head with him till the very end!

Left for Bola Tinubu, Fashola will not serve his second term!

A leader that ask the educated to go to MC Oluomo for employment

Is this the kind of leader we want
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by PigTormentor: 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
deboysben:
he is not qualified at all he will empty our CBN.

He's way more qualified than most Nigerian politicians. he has more smarts, he has the knack for picking intelligent people into right positions which is the most important attribute of a leader. As a President of any country, there's only so much you can do by yourself, hence the need to find and plug right capable and intelligent people into appropriate positions. He has done that way better than any other politician in the history of this country.
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Millennialaku(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
1 million ghana cedis is equal to 65 million naira cry
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by deboysben(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
PigTormentor:

He's way more qualified than most Nigerian politicians. he has more smarts, he has the knack for picking intelligent people into right positions which is the most important attribute of a leader. As a President of any country, there's only so much you can do by yourself, hence the need to find and plug right capable and intelligent people into appropriate positions. He has done that way better than any other politician in the history of this country.
oga tinubu is a thief

He will empty our CBN

Nigeria will suffocate under his watch
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Thepsyhiccensor: 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
Blessed are the poor 

Key words: Priest Pastor Child Rape 

https://www.google.com/search?q=priest+pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03D-CjXwGgVJ3pw-stmF6XZtrhKNw:1594641868981&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiD05Pxl8rqAhUpgnIEHceLBEoQ_AUoA3oECAwQAw&biw=360&bih=520

You won't laugh at me after you see what they are covering up with the fake Coronavirus news of deaths everyday. It's a big hoax. Use the power of social media to name them devils so security forces can round them up, so your prosecutors can trial them and finally Nigerian judges can judge them. As a Sango follower I am a firm believer in civilized law and I hate jungle justice because only devils win with it. 

Name them devils or suffer the wrath of change

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by enirock(m): 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
deboysben:
oga tinubu is a thief
He will empty our CBN
Is Nigeria alive under this administration
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by deboysben(m): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
enirock:

Is Nigeria alive under this administration
not at all

But if Tinubu is allowed to take over he will finally bury nigeria.
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by favour32(m): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
Kolo mental
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Ihatemumu: 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
200 million people should beg one man?
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by PigTormentor: 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2020
deboysben:
oga tinubu is a thief

He will empty our CBN

Ok thanks chairman.

I'm still looking for that Nigerian that is not a thief, selfish and greedy. Most of the ones on NL will even be worse than those they are complaining about on daily basis.
I can count how many Nigerians friends that we used to talk about how we will be different given the chance to be in positions of power and money in Nigeria while in the US.
LMAO, all most all that got the chances are now even more corrupt than the ones they met here. Must be in the blood.

At least Tinubu is wealthy enough that stealing your money will not his top priority.
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Warmaterial(m): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
Some people are just naturally foolish ... How can u say no one has attained Tinubu height in Nigeria politics and at the same time talking about him becoming president of Nigeria which many have attained ... Talking trash !
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Brushstrokes20: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
Bullcrap!
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by RTSC: 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
I would rather vote for Hitler.
And I hate Hitler very much.
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by RTSC: 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
PigTormentor:

Ok thanks chairman.

I'm still looking for that Nigerian that is not a thief, selfish and greedy. Most of the ones on NL will even be worse than those they are complaining about on daily basis.
I can count how many Nigerians friends that we used to talk about how we will be different given the chance to be in positions of power and money in Nigeria while in the US.
LMAO, all most all that got the chances are now even more corrupt than the ones they met here. Must be in the blood.

At least Tinubu is wealthy enough that stealing your money will not his top priority.
Tell that to the Lagos citizens where tinubu is still colonizing their wealth as we speak.

You are not alright.

1 Like

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Section1000: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

What about cone head, e no change am to yoloba. grin Seun is partial.

Aswear nairaland dey promote bad thing..

Y Dem no change Coneheads to yoloba naaa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Nasman387(m): 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
Sponsored by Jagaban
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by PigTormentor: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
RTSC:

Tell that to the Lagos citizens where tinubu is still colonizing their wealth as we speak.

You are not alright.

The problem with people like you is that you are even more enslaved by your own leaders but you are only able to see Lagos problems while ignoring your own mental and physical enslavement by your own leaders in your enclave. Better emancipate yourself from your mental slavery by removing the speck in your eyes before trying to help anyone.

Take your meds before posting rubbish next time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by osazsky(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
How I wish oshiomole can make kabaka president this will be our greatest gift as a lagos afonja slave ass licker
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by onome2013: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
What of Allah that brings , takes before then. You guys just feel the world is on your palm . Any evil person dragging God's children back ,by looting their God's given economy ,I pray that they receive convey 19 , receive it , receive it . Amen
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Section1000: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lastmankc:
Naira land is something else.If you type dullardhino,buhari will show

Mad oo
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by eagleu: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailytrust.com.ng/nigerians-should-beg-tinubu-to-contest-2023-presidency.html/amp

I am like how many stones poor Nigerians need to drop on that bald head before he understands it?
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by enirock(m): 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2020
deboysben:
not at all

But if Tinubu is allowed to take over he will finally bury nigeria.

If you can't see with what is going around, that sand may have been poured on the casket carrying this country, then you may not have been following the "series" that is our country... At this point, I don't known if a revolution will fix half the problems of this country.
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by onome2013: 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
When you are alive and almost 98% of Nigerians are saying negative things about you,then you know that HELL IS WAITING FOR YOU.
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by jaxxy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
Some people have no shame indeed. shocked
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Banter1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
are you mad?
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Zionist26(m): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
Iceberg3:

Greater disgrace awaits your jagbajantis....

We Niger Deltans are calmly waiting
I'm from Niger Delta, I will vote him.
Tinubu will even win Bayelsa home of GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Tflex01: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
Iceberg3:
Greater disgrace awaits your jagbajantis....
We Niger Deltans are calmly waiting
Niger Deltans of Ebonyi. grin
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by Incandescent(m): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
People are just being sentimental.

Is Tinubu not better than Buhari or our terrible South South & South East governors combined?
Re: Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ by mrnigerdelta: 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
Idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ex-Reps Speaker, Ghali Na’abba Is Dead / Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News / NAF Commissions New Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.