Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,392 members, 7,932,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:25 AM

BBNAIJA2020: Dorothy & Three Other Housemates That Might Reach Last Day & Win - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNAIJA2020: Dorothy & Three Other Housemates That Might Reach Last Day & Win (608 Views)

12 Big Brother Naija Housemates That Are Now Nollywood Actors And Actresses / 10 Ex-big Bbnaija Housemates That Are Broke Despite The Fame From The Show / BBN Guys In Trouble, Dorothy And Other Housemates Expose Nak*dness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA2020: Dorothy & Three Other Housemates That Might Reach Last Day & Win by nairafame2: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
Popular Nigerian reality television show, Big Brother Naija is back with a new season 5 tagged ‘Lockdown’ which reach a week today.

This year had 20 housemates. They have graced our screens for some days now and we are beginning to know their strength and all.

Some of these housemates have gained their presence already. Some already have people who stan them on social media, the fan base is there.

The main thing about the show is getting people to love you outside for your character and some of these housemates are already getting loved.

See the list below to see through the housemates that I have picked as the major buzz on social media and that are tipped to last till the final day of the show and probably win.
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/07/bbnaija-nengi-three-other-housemates.html

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy – ‘I Am In Love With Myself; Will Be Single Forever And Ever / Dorathy Captured Romancing Laycon As They Were Seen In The Same Bed / Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya Lists Housemates Who They Both Have Things In Common

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.