Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,312 members, 7,943,760 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

Hausa Native Dress Code Is Booming The Circles Of These Days Fashion Styles - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hausa Native Dress Code Is Booming The Circles Of These Days Fashion Styles (561 Views)

Hausa/Fulani Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria [Photos] / Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Native Dress Code Is Booming The Circles Of These Days Fashion Styles by beelson: 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
Today I decided to share some words on how Hausa native dress code is booming the circles of these days fashion styles. Read more about hausa culture (Wikipedia). Photos below.

The dress code is super elegance, admirable, and culturally well defined. The play of some youngsters, fashion gangs, and design riders in fashion modeling pitched the heart of many to squeeze their pocket just to look GOOD��. Indeed, dressing is one of the major pedals that elucidate and describe individuals' status.
When you're looking good people believe that money is flowing in your pocket. This went to the extent that many had gained reputations, respects and ultimately valued in their society. It is now common to named a Hausa man "Alhaji" wearing babban Riga sewn with (getzner) shadda materials even if he never had the opportunity to perform pilgrimage.

In a nutshell, the word 'Alhaji' is not just a name but a mighty reputation given to those that were opportune to performed hajj.

There is understanding and unity among Hausa people and their culture. There is so much information to share with the world concerning the positive impact of cultural transformation on Hausa fashion styles.

Professional fashion designers trying their best to craft new and unique styles that best define Hausa culture and at the same time goes inline with the modern fashion styles. Perhaps, a personal blog could help in sharing this unique fashion flux with the world. Your response on this post will determine my final decision to unleash this recently discovered niche. Noticing that there is no one talking about Hausa fashion style presently on the internet (blogging precisely) gave me the idea of how lucrative the niche could be and off course, it would be welcomed by the world because of the way we love to explore other people's culture, we care for culture, live for culture, especially we the African.

Please I would like to hear your opinion in a comment box below. At least a word...it would contribute a lot in my ongoing survey. I hope you will share across your social handles. Cheers!

Visit bilaltechi to see PHOTOS

https://www.bilaltechi.com/2020/07/photos-hausa-native-dress-code-is.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians: Please Stay In Nigeria If The Following Applies To You / Is It Ok To Borrow For Burial / The Mystery Behind Sugar, Salt And One Part Of Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.