Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,390 members, 7,968,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 04:51 PM

Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] (45645 Views)

The Handshake Between Atiku & Oku Ibom Ibibio Of Ibom Kingdom (Photos) / Ajijola Ajimobi Graduates From University Of Warwick, United Kingdom (Photos) / Osinbajo And Joseph Timiyan, The Ebenanowean Of Ogulagha Kingdom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by farous(m): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
SAY NO TO godfatherism

#EDO NO BE LAGOS

Edo people especially the masses should not fall into this prey for once they win, settlement of godfathers and other beneficiaries will start rather than working for the state

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by TheCvBank: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
Edo isn't Lagos. May the best man win

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by Angelfrost(m): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
The only time the thieves remember to be humble!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by miqos02(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
i like edo culture

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by Tareq1105: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
kcmichael:
Adam have no shame at all shebi his white wife has divorced him

What's your problem with his personal life? You wey your wife no divorce you, wetin you do to transform her life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by robosky02(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Na wao
Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by Austino50: 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
Ize and Osho the wise men, unlike the ugly one who goes about unleashing terror on any one who does not support him, such terror will backfire on him soon because he's already marked for failure, he is dancing the dance of terror now but anti-terror dance from FG will meet him and his thugs on the election day

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by lopezoraclenet(m): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
Enough cashout season
Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
APC don buy Nairaland ooooo
Hmmmm
We dey wait with our voter's card

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by rrreer: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
kahal29:
I just left the palace of His Royal Highness, Edomwonyi Iduozee Ogiegbean, the Enigie of Egbaen town and the President of Enigies in the Benin Kingdom where I went to pay homage to the Enigies and present my SIMPLE agenda manifesto.

I delivered copies of the #POISIMPLEAGENDA and highlighted some of the measures designed to tackle insecurity, particularly the rising cases of kidnapping, through careful investments and partnership with community heads and traditional rulers for crucial local intelligence.

I promised to replace the elitist and detached approach of the present government with a functional and true government of the people, by the people, and for the people with felt policies and achievements at the grassroots.

I am grateful to the Enigies for their prayers, blessings, and warm reception.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PastorIzeIyamu/status/1287404281130344448

delivered copies of the #POISIMPLEAGENDA and highlighted some of the measures designed to tackle insecurity, particularly the rising cases of kidnapping, through careful investments and partnership with community heads and traditional rulers for crucial local intelligence

Fear and dishonesty couldn't make him mentioned Fulani headsmen rampaging his state which is the highest form of insecurity challenges they're facing. Trust politicians with their tricks to get votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by martineverest(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
miqos02:
i like edo culture
thanks
Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by jrusky(m): 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2020
Austino50:
Ize and Osho the wise men, unlike the ugly one who goes about unleashing terror on any one who does not support him, such terror will backfire on him soon because he's already marked for failure, he is dancing the dance of terror now but anti-terror dance from FG will meet him and his thugs on the election day

Hellooooooo did I heard you mentioned ugly? Pls are you for real? You really surprise me calling Obaseki ugly where Oshio is? Cery interesting I swaer.

You mentioned thug haba bro or sis are you ok? Who in this country do not know apc and thuggery are 5&6?

Pls I ask again are you alright and hope you have no high temprature or cough or sore throat? Just asking because your statement sound one kind.

4 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by maxzzo1(m): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2020
When looking for vote na so dey go do any thing......nonsense
Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by Wettoid123: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
just the same way they campaign for obasekii politicIans have no integrity at all!
Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by Wettoid123: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
maxzzo1:
When looking for vote na so dey go do any thing......nonsense

and the deceiving continue!
Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by RPG2020(m): 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2020
Joker's
Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by Charly68: 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
This Pastor knows his terrain very well,with this organization,it shows first class network..Oshio too was not bad to the Chiefs while in power..case closed I tell una

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by don4real: 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
kcmichael:

How this matter take concern him wife? Mind your business and drink plenty of water
Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by OBAGADAFFI: 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
kcmichael:

Really?
Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
All these fools that put on face shield without a mask, do they realize that they are not being protected??
Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by PrinceMajestic: 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
This is commendable. With oba praising obaseki there's no need for them to go there again but Enigies have existed for long as obas and ogisos so they are the supreme rulers of their respective domains and are very much revered royal fathers and the fact that they are all gathered is enough good sign of victory. Let's remember and let's never forget that "The Words of The Enigies Are Laws" good luck to best side however it's disheartening that the most revered monarch who is suppose to be for everybody is not for everybody. And its better that no traditional ruler is suspected of political party affiliations. The more royal fathers associate too much with these politician and their politics the more the traditional institutions are politicized and disrespected, see oshiomole kneeling well without caps on their heads but PDP guys all wore caps b4 the oba yesterday. Who's more respected? I hope it never get to the point where state governors will be responsible for appointing traditional rulers for people, I'm afraid it already happened in kano. Good luck to them
Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2020
The people (voters) will not decide the winner, it is those who count the votes (inec) that will decide the winner.

It is called selection, not election.

Righteousness89:
All we call for in Edo state is for both Parties to Ease the threats and thugs!

To Serve is not by Force or by Blood!

[s]Let the People Decide who they want in Peace[/s]..
Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by nickxtra(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
kcmichael:
Ode
Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by emmnprince(m): 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nigerian politicians won't seize to amaze me with their empty promises!
Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by earnit1: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by kappGODSWILL(m): 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
Benbellamor:
Imagine Adams oshiomole was clapping alone, na wa o

When when only you na im remain for dancefloor.
you see why i always say 90% of obasekis supporters are not Edo indigenes,they haven't even stepped foot in edo in der entire lives,only ppl who live in edo will know what dey wer doing,that isn't clapping.una just dey naive i swear.too dull.

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by akigbemaru: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
danielconstant:
With the look of things, there will be so many beneficiaries to be paid back in FULL if anyone wins an election in Nigeria. So political slaves don't really expect much from your god (Obaseki) or your saviour {izeyamu) ... That aside, why is it that since Lagos state announced commencement of roads works it stopped raining? ...I greet the elders
Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by hopexter(m): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
kahal29:
I was there in the company of the leaders of our party including our Comrade and leader, Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole.

Yes I sight you chief priest grin grin
Re: Ize-Iyamu At The Palace Of The President Of Enigies In Benin Kingdom [Photos] by kappGODSWILL(m): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2020
teekay213:
grin lol dem won do like PDP why dem no fit go to palace to meet oba
lol please remb to ask this question wen apc kicks off der campaign. If u live in edo you would know how the oba of benin cherishes capt hosa.but none of ya'll do,una go too cry wen election end sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria / Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) / Abdullahi Usman, Zakzaky's Driver Killed By Robbers, Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.