Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,774 members, 7,972,785 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:14 PM

5 Diseases That Affects The Heart - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Diseases That Affects The Heart (160 Views)

Mix Onions And Olive Oil Together To Cure These 5 Diseases / Boil Cassava Leaves And Ginger To Treat These 5 Diseases / Sexually Transmitted Infections That Affects The Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Diseases That Affects The Heart by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
The heart as we have explained here is one of the vital organs that the other body organs can't function without. You can read more about the anatomy and physiology of the heart here.

We will be explaining the various diseases that the heart can encounter, how to prevent them, and manage them. 
Those diseases that affects the heart is called heart diseases but often, they are called cardiovascular diseases.

THE HEART DISEASES 

1:  Arrhythmias
This is  an alteration in rhythm of the heartbeat either in time or force. In other words, ur heart may beat too quickly, too slowly or irregularly.

How do I know that I have arrythmias? Once you start feeling 
Flutter in your chest
Fast heartbeat 
Slow heartbeat 
Chest pain 
Shortness of breath
Lightheadedness
Dizziness
Syncope
2:  Endocarditis 

Endocarditis is an infection caused by pathogens such as the bacteria, fungi or other germs from another part of the body, such as the mouth that spreads through the bloodstream and attach to destroy the proper functionality of the heart. 

How do I know that I have Endocarditis?  Once you start seizing 
Fever 
Shortness of breath
Weakness 
Swelling in your legs or abdomen
Changes in your heart rhythm
Dry or persistent cough
Skin rashes.

read more at

https://webhealthmattas..com/2020/06/5-diseases-that-affects-the-heart.html

(1) (Reply)

Flood Took Over Hospital In Smart City Of Patna In India I Terrible (video) / Best Home Remediesto Cure Acne Overnight / Norland Health Care For Arthitis, Muscles Ache And Twitch, Cramps And Spasms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.