Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,787 members, 7,918,497 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:59 AM

The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) (11181 Views)

I Was A Virgin Till My Wedding Night - Gospel Singer Monique - Rasque's Wife / Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje Was On Monique Yesterday / Monique Hates Skinny People!wtf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by Dsense(m): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2011
Hey guys . . .Mr Cork meant no harm,was only joking . . . , Crackhead grin
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by seunallday: 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2011
yimiton:

This is a good example of the kettle calling the pot black. Mr, Cork., please check your vocabulary before you call attention to Tu Face who has made us proud. If you had watched that interview, you'd have noticed that he's much better than people think and learnt a thing or two from him. Cut that guy some slack, he's good.

@yimiton, relax and enjoy the sarcasm.
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by googles: 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2011
Awwwww my Tuface cheesy

thats really good for him o
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by koolchicco: 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2011
And why was he wearing a shade in the DARK huh See big bush man (Nooo Ofeinsee). grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/390587_tufacecelebregion_jpg7e7216c3cc03015a36f0faf265238258
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by baslone: 2:55pm On Feb 09, 2011
Seen a picture of Jay Z wearing shades in the dark!!!
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by nvo5(f): 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2011
this English thing should not be a
problem because its not our mother
tong, we learn it, and its every day
thing. so lets not criticize him   

we all learn from our mistakes, I'm
sure his friends might have told him
the reason why sum shade is worn.
or maybe its gives him courage.
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by turboman(m): 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2011
koolchicco:

And why was he wearing a shade in the DARK huh See big bush man (Nooo Ofeinsee). grin

This guys also wear sun shades in the dark. shay b na u know pass them!

Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by MissyB3(f): 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2011
My husband is doing it again. . . . . . English or no English, he's already on top. cheesy
Carry go, Tubaba! kiss kiss
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by koolchicco: 3:42pm On Feb 09, 2011
turboman:

This guys also wear sun shades in the dark. shay b na u know pass them!

Birds of the same feather comes to mind. tongue undecided
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by smile4kenn(m): 3:59pm On Feb 09, 2011
I watched the Monique show and never saw tuface there, maybe they showed a different Monique show in Nigeria, but in USA here, tuface have been on the Monique show!
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by kokoye(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2011
^^^

How stupid can you be

Maybe it was filmed at Madame Tussauds in Lagos.

Dumbo
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by seye4nii(f): 4:14pm On Feb 09, 2011
mr cork mo gbadun    eeee my bruv,
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by smile4kenn(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2011
@kokoye

what is your problem, i said I watched the Monique show here with friends and we never saw tuface there, so maybe they do air a different monique show in nigeria, it is possible
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by smile4kenn(m): 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2011
this is the schedule for the Monique show in the USA

Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by kokoye(m): 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2011
Tuface was not listed on the site because most Americans do not know him.

But why would you ever think a different Monique show will be recorded for Nigeria??

That is the part I dont get.
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2011
I watched the show yesterday too. He was not on the site, nor was he on the show. Maybe someone had the dates wrong.
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by mykali(m): 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2011
hmmm. . .i smell a conspiracy
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by koolchicco: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2011
mykali:

hmmm. . .i smell a conspiracy

You don't say lipsrsealed
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by smile11s(m): 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2011
Well, I watched the show and tuface wasn't there. I check on the site and he wasn't there too. So I twitted on Monique's show and got a reply that a different Monique show is shown in Nigeria. I guess her shows being aired is based on regions. That makes sense now.
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2011
Thanks smiley
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by koolchicco: 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2011
smile11s:

Well, I watched the show and tuface wasn't there. I check on the site and he wasn't there too. So I twitted on Monique's show and got a reply that a different Monique show is shown in Nigeria. I guess her shows being aired is based on regions. That makes sense now.

OH OK! Thanks for the infos.
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by hollyjolly: 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2011
Mr cork just made my day, i cracked up when i read his post, PEOPLE see the humour in it, Tu face is my man any day but i still enjoyed the joke,
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by eleshin(m): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2011
Pple r funny sha,monique show 4 only 9ja! D show was recorded yesterday nd accordin to walegate it will b on betUK next week.
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by Dsense(m): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2011
2face was starring at her bosom . . . .Not listening to the interview ,I'm sure all his answers were rubbish grin
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by Whiteguru: 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2011
NLanders pls giv tuface a break. Some of una dey sidon 4or una second hand laptop or fones wit no lights in a semi shack of an area and callin the best thing dat eva came out of the continent music wise, an illiterate. Isnt it amazing dat ds dunce, is chatin wit one d bigest tuk shw presenter in d world, being co endorsed alongside renowed names like R kelly by airtel n we d phd holders is wallowin in mediocrity. Tuface speaks fluently n sings like a burd! He is d best!. Just go n listen to his songs guys!
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by Mcleo007(m): 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2011
So happy for the dude! His success is a work-tale for all to emulate.
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2011
4 all you haters out there, pls let the dude be jare!

Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by rikkyjen(m): 12:04am On Feb 10, 2011
Kai my people no dey follow instructions. grin grin

Tu was shown on BET international. The announcement stated that tuface was going be interviewed on BET International.

As someone stated earlier, most popular stations do have region-based programming. FOr instance, we have CNN(for the American audience) and CNN international for the foreign audience. The CNN in Nigeria which is international is totally different from the CNN in the States here. Even the anchors, reporters and newscasters are all different. Wetin concern Nigerians with John Boehner's smoking habits or Sarah Palin's yeye pedantry for killing moose's in Alska? grin grin grin

Its almost something similar to BET too. Though the Monique show shows in both regions, however, the content is different, probably in an effort to reach their target audience. Remember, communication is all about hooking and targeting your audience.

In America, if Monique go dey interview people wey her audience no know, her ratings go fall yakata. Advertisers would pull out and her show would be yanked off. How una want am to spend and subsidize that her "heavyness" grin grin Una no want make she chop?

Ratings is the name of the game in America, baby! and Tu aint giving her that. So all you TufaceISTAN's, make una run go youtube go see am tongue tongue
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by Dblank(f): 12:56am On Feb 10, 2011
Its amazing how some people think!.Mr cork open his wide mouth talking rubbish,this man in question[Tu face] as done us proud,he is well known in the whole of african and also outside.Cant we just encourage and support our fellow brother,in his 36 yrs on earth he has achieved so many things that u MR CORK can only dream about.Even though he as lived a reckless life by donating freely to  the needy girls,thats not enuf to conderm him,hes only human.Only God knows what u sef done do.

This questions goes out to u mr cork and your peers;
1.How many people sabi u in his whole of yr NEIGHBOURHOOD[whole world would be asking for too much]?
2.Wetin u read way people never read b4? 
3.Is english our language?
4.U sure say your head correct so?
And the likes of PATRICK OBAHIAGBON,CHRIS OKOTIE just to mention a few.wetin dem don achieve[After now some people go say na God send them].And alsoThe likes of eldee,mi,banky w,cattier[America returnees way speak english pass the english man,how many of them don win awards,achieve,get 5 pickins,dey well known let tuBABA?Make una leave am alone.Before u make face like Tortise way wear cap.hissssssssssssssssss
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by Dsense(m): 12:59am On Feb 10, 2011
^^^ grin grin grin
I can answer the last question on his behave . . .
No, His head is not correct. grin
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by fyomer: 1:32am On Feb 10, 2011
Did he go with a Interpreter? did he spek english? how did he comunicate? Undecided
maybe you should have gone with him,Mr cork ,you also need an instructor on this Nairaland,how about that,cause most of the things you paste here need to be checked before you type them out.
Re: The Monique Show On BET Hosted Tuface (Pictures) by fyomer: 1:56am On Feb 10, 2011
[b]
2face cant even count up to ABC.

His english is a Publick plus National this grace to HUmanity (no oofeinse) Angry
[/b]have you ever had or seen any ENGLISH teacher,am sure no is the answer,cause from what i see,you are still a 6grader with no English teacher,TU FACE is soaring higher and higher, while you are there,wasting time.GO BACK TO SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL MR CROKRRRRRRRRRRRRRODILE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Is One Of The 100 Most Influential Africans 2017 (Photo) / Rihanna Goes Braless In Plunging Silver Dress As She Steps Out For New Year’s Ev / TOP Celebrities Who Had HIV/AIDS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.