Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,078 members, 7,949,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure (11306 Views)

Some Of Bola Tinubu's Projects From 1999-2003 (First Term In Office) / Buhari Threatens To Relocate Fg Projects From States That Frustrate Contractors / Budget: Buhari Lists Projects From Which Cuts Were Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by ospido: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Fear of agberos?

Exactly.
Another notable thing he did was that he conducted his own census different from the one the federal govt conducted under Obasanjo resulting in two conflicting figures.
He laid no single foundation as is widely held.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by ThatFairGuy1: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
[s]
ospido:

My brother stop this ok? Buba Marwa tenure as military administrator was 1000 times better than the era of Tinubu. Tinubu did absolute nothing, i mean no single project. Rather he destroyed the foundation laid by Marwa b4 Fashola came in and consolidated on what Marwa did.
[/s]
Crap

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by ospido: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
[s][/s]
Crap

What i told you is factual.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
[s]
ospido:

I don't know how old you were in 1999.
But i can tell you that i worked with Philips Nig.Ltd. Ojota, which later changed their name to Associated Electronics Products (Nig). Ltd (A.E.P.N.L) by Kudirat Junc there in Ojota from 1993-1997 before i resigned my appointment.
I remembered vividly that Lagos was the cynosure of all eyes when Buba Marwa was the Military Administrator back then.

But Tinubu came in and bastardized the progress Lagos once recorded for 8 good years. We lived in perpetual fear during his 8-year tenure until Fashola came and brought succour to the people.
[/s]

Stop wasting your useless time, I don't subscribe to ipob lies and ignorant rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
helinues:

And to say the guy behind the moniker is a grown-up man... Exposed for that matter but inborn hatred always give them out.

He's just another jobless and idle ipob, his only portion in life is life is tribalism, hatred, bigotry and Tinubu obsession.

In fact, he just started another Tinubu and Lagos obsession ipob thread.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by ospido: 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2020
[quote author=NGpatriot post=92166530][s]

[s]Stop wasting your useless time, I don't subscribe to ipob lies and ignorant rubbish.[/s]

[/quote][/s]

Don't call names. Kindly employ meaningful engagement anchored on verifiable facts.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
ospido:
[quote author=NGpatriot post=92166530][s]

[s]Stop wasting your useless time, I don't subscribe to ipob lies and ignorant rubbish.[/s]

[/s]

Don't call names. Kindly employ meaningful engagement anchored on verifiable facts.
He is a Lagos agbero, he can't act civilized.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by ospido: 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

And also indomie generation who despise historical facts.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
ospido:

What facts have you stated?

You obviously don't know the meaning of facts, look it up in the dictionary.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Coming from abakaliki ipob agbero...

Comedian..
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by ospido: 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
NGpatriot:

What facts have you stated?

You obviously don't know the meaning of facts, look it up in the dictionary.

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure.
Have you provided any answer to this question?
Kindly enumerate the projects please.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2020
ospido:

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure.
Have you provided any answer to this question?
Kindly enumerate the projects please.

I don't owe you anything and besides, others have answered your silly questions, go though the thread and look.

Also, you have access to google.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by ednut1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
Still waiting for the list o. I remember when he came to bucknor isolo ejigbo zone for campaign. He no still build the road lol

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
ednut1:
Still waiting for the list o. I remember when he came to bucknor isolo ejigbo zone for campaign. He no still build the road lol

Still waiting for list from Enugu, in Imo, in Anambra, in Abia, and in Ebonyi.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Kindledlight(m): 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
ednut1:
i be think say you get sense ni. Sorry o. I sha don show you my certificate. Omo Oyan ni mi, pass through offa in kwara into osun when you reach Konta turn left you go see my village oyan in odo otin LGA. Make una dey play tribal politics dey go. Iya lo ma je yin ni 9ja yen. Talika buruku ton ladi Tinubu kaakiri. E go soon enter buka go find food eba 60 naira no meat

Omo iya mi, baba T that is rather much.

Those monikers the guy is quoting are not objective as you think,i agree we should look beyond tribal and religious sentiments in politics but those guys are always tribal sentimental.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Superwave: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
This one na foolish talk.
If your Yoruba side of your family refuse to accept you maybe u are a bastard but in the end who cares. Your opinion is yours. I know Yoruba have no problem with Igbos as I grew up with them from primary to my textiary but those PDP n Kanu sponsor on NL to breed hate must no their fathers alone do not own the monopoly to hate. If you are deluded to the extent you can't see igbo hate Awo while Yoruba don't even disparage Zik both of whom live at the same time the. To hell with you n your entire household with your opinion. It matters lil if you neither here or there.

drnoel:

U are allowed ur opinion. But best u break the circle of hatred. Nigeria is multicultural, learn to leave with the other groups without bias. That's what I try to teach every child I meet, I see you need the same lesson. Our parents made their mistakes, don't encourage or continue those mistakes in the next generation. I also saw hatred from both sides of the divide. My father was Igbo and my mom Yoruba. I was exposed to the tribalism as a child with both sides calling us half baked cos we didn't fit in either side but though we understood them perfectly cos our parents make sure we were exposed to both languages. I would sadly state that our Igbo side of the family accepted us quicker than our Yoruba side. But then noone is comparing.
Pls stop the hatred, break the circle.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by drnoel: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
Superwave:
This one na foolish talk.
If your Yoruba side of your family refuse to accept you maybe u are a bastard but in the end who cares. Your opinion is yours. I know Yoruba have no problem with Igbos as I grew up with them from primary to my textiary but those PDP n Kanu sponsor on NL to breed hate must no their fathers alone do not own the monopoly to hate. If you are deluded to the extent you can't see igbo hate Awo while Yoruba don't even disparage Zik both of whom live at the same time the. To hell with you n your entire household with your opinion. It matters lil if you neither here or there.

Spoken like the true tribalist u are. All written words full of hate and vice. Nothing good to learn from that epistle u penned. So much bile in so few words. U really are suffering and it shows in all ur words. U need help, if u want I know a colleague in psychiatry that can help u.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by joeyfire(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

His type (e-agbero) are the only legacy projects of Tinubu. Online touts whose job is to insult critics and incite tribalism to cover the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by joeyfire(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2020
ospido:

I don't know how old you were in 1999.
But i can tell you that i worked with Philips Nig.Ltd. Ojota, which later changed their name to Associated Electronics Products (Nig). Ltd (A.E.P.N.L) by Kudirat Junc there in Ojota from 1993-1997 before i resigned my appointment.
I remembered vividly that Lagos was the cynosure of all eyes when Buba Marwa was the Military Administrator back then.

But Tinubu came in and bastardized the progress Lagos once recorded for 8 good years. We lived in perpetual fear during his 8-year tenure until Fashola came and brought succour to the people.

These Tinubu e-agberos are not different from the people who stoned the great
Gani Fawehinmi at Lagos High Court because he filed a case against their tin god. Sense is not in their user manual grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by ospido: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
joeyfire:

Gani Fawehinmi at Lagos High Court because he filed a case against their tin god. Sense is not in their user manual grin

"Their regular trade mark" in the voice of Fela Anikulakpo Kuti.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by ospido: 7:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
joeyfire:

His type (e-agbero) are the only legacy projects of Tinubu. Online touts whose job is to insult critics and incite tribalism to cover the truth.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Obiobidgbo14: 7:50pm On Jul 28, 2020
NGpatriot:

Still waiting for list from Enugu, in Imo, in Anambra, in Abia, and in Ebonyi.
Why making it tribalism
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by NGpatriot: 8:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
Obiobidgbo14:

Why making it tribalism

Tribalism is singling out one man from the SW who is not even a public official everyday with multiple threads on NL, it's tribal obsession especially when you have your own useless and worthless sitting kerosene and borehole mediocre governors?

Tinubu is not your ipob governor, he did not collect your taxes and allocations so why are you so troubled and constantly acting deranged over the man?

It's because of tribalism, you people bath and swim in tribalism, it's all you know and peddle.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 29, 2020
joeyfire:

You know the clowns well. Their slavemaster has no legacy but bullion vans, multi-billion naira life pension and making Lagos the agbero capital.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 29, 2020
Obiobidgbo14:

Why making it tribalism
Divide and conquer strategy.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Superwave: 4:49am On Jul 29, 2020
drnoel:

Spoken like the true tribalist u are. All written words full of hate and vice. Nothing good to learn from that epistle u penned. So much bile in so few words. U really are suffering and it shows in all ur words. U need help, if u want I know a colleague in psychiatry that can help u.
You hate the truth but it shall torment u till your doom.
Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 29, 2020
joeyfire:

Gani Fawehinmi and Fela Kuti are the greatest Yoruba's to come out of the South West. They fought corruption to a standstill; it is as shame that their efforts were in vain.

You now have youths who have sold their soul to defend and asslick fantastically corrupt leaders.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by nku5: 6:37am On Jul 29, 2020
So true true Tinubu no get legacy project grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by nku5: 6:44am On Jul 29, 2020
joeyfire:

When I heard that his thugs attacked Fawehinmi I couldn't believe it. The same Gani who fought tooth and nail for democracy to return to Nigeria, went to jail dozens of times, Abacha goons even opened fire on his house but he never backed down or ran abroad like Tinubu did.

Tinubu unleashed his touts on him without respect or fear.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 29, 2020
nku5:

When I heard that his thugs attacked Fawehinmi I couldn't believe it. The same Gani who fought tooth and nail for democracy to return to Nigeria, went to jail dozens of times, Abacha goons even opened fire on his house but he never backed down or ran abroad like Tinubu did.

Tinubu unleashed his touts on him without respect or fear.
Gani Fawehinmi was close to saving Lagos from the pillage it has experienced since 1999 under the bullion van and agbero godfather.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by nku5: 7:11am On Jul 29, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Gani Fawehinmi was close to saving Lagos from the pillage it has experienced since 1999 under the bullion van and agbero godfather.

Tinubu used Lagos money to really cement his influence and stranglehold on that state. If Funsho Williams had not been murdered he would have been governor regardless of Tinubu's trillions

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure by drnoel: 7:52am On Jul 29, 2020
Superwave:

You hate the truth but it shall torment u till your doom.

I actually love to hear the truth not lies disguised as truths. If anyone is being tormented it's u. It shouts in ur words. Sorry, it will be better. Wish u well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Cement Transporters And Dealers In Lagos Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-olu (video) / Labour Party's Senators-Elect And Reps-Elect Won't Defect — National Chairman / Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.