Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,268 members, 7,884,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

Your Experience With The IM Forex Academy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Experience With The IM Forex Academy (1698 Views)

Crypto And Forex Academy In Lagos, Nigeria / Let's Do Copy And Paste To Make Money (IM Academy) / Nigerian Banks And Its Systematic Extortion (share Your Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Experience With The IM Forex Academy by Elvisage(m): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Please can anyone here who has gone through the IM academy share their experiences with me? Was it really worth it?Would u advise anyone aspiring to make money through forex go through the IM academy?
Re: Your Experience With The IM Forex Academy by FrannyTee(f): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
Elvisage:
Please can anyone here who has gone through the IM academy share their experiences with me? Was it really worth it?Would u advise anyone aspiring to make money through forex go through the IM academy?
what's yours please? I'm considering them too
Re: Your Experience With The IM Forex Academy by Whada: 2:41pm On May 14, 2021
Elvisage:

Yes I have gone through IM Academy and it's worth it for beginners and intermediate learners/traders. There are many things you need to brace yourself up for to take the best out of IM Academy though. I'll be happy to share my experience if you are interested to hear.
Re: Your Experience With The IM Forex Academy by Whada: 2:44pm On May 14, 2021
FrannyTee:
what's yours please? I'm considering them too

IM Academy is a great place to learn Forex, Binaries and Cryptocurrencies,especially for beginners and intermediate traders. There are many things to prepare for 5houfh before embarking on the journey as many people are just after hitting P150, P600 etc. If you're interested I'll be happy to share my experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Experience With The IM Forex Academy by merrijosh(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2021
Whada:

IM Academy is a great place to learn Forex, Binaries and Cryptocurrencies,especially for beginners and intermediate traders. There are many things to prepare for 5houfh before embarking on the journey as many people are just after hitting P150, P600 etc. If you're interested I'll be happy to share my experience.

Please share your experience
Re: Your Experience With The IM Forex Academy by Whada: 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
merrijosh:

Please share your experience

Well I joined IM Academy and learned many things via the academy videos. Although I had learned some stuff from babypips years back, the videos were instructive and presented clearly. My team members were asking us to watch specific videos on cash trap but I didn't follow their instructions. I followed IM Academy instructions and didn't just jump to FRX 301 or FRX 302. I started from scratch, learned the concepts and by the time I was ready to learn cash trap I understood the indicators, trend lines, call, put options, resistance, support, fibonacci etc.

Honestly despite all that I blew my account. Not because of IM Academy but because managing losses no matter how you are taught, you must experience it first hand for the lessons to sink.

I took a break after blowing my account and I've now returned, doing much better. Forex won't make you rich overnight and it's not for everyone. Anyway I'm Academy helped me despite the challenge of having uplines pressure you to start trading when they themselves don't really trade but are simply recruiting.
Re: Your Experience With The IM Forex Academy by wolfenstein(m): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2021
Elvisage:
IM Academy actually pays but it takes patience. I joined 3 months back and to tell u the truth, the road hasn't been easy but it's actually worth it. Leveraging account is one thing u should understand, risk management is another. Incase u wanna know more, u can reach me on whatsapp thru my number on my signature, I should be able to help u with one or 2

1 Like

Re: Your Experience With The IM Forex Academy by MoBanky: 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Elvisage:

IM ACADEMY is not a get rich scheme, it's a school that trains you, mentors you on forex trading, on like any other academy from novice to expert level... And you can earn residual income from referrals... If you want to make money on IM Academy you would use the skills the academy taught you to build your career... Feel free to chat me up on WhatsApp for more details 09018101207

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Into Fx, This Will Be Good For You. / How Long Does It Take For Access Bank To Give Account Number? / Paypal Doesn't Allow Residents Of Nigeria To Ship Purchases To United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.