Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Ebonyi May Reject Biafra, Because Igbos Rejected Ebonyi Before Now. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ebonyi May Reject Biafra, Because Igbos Rejected Ebonyi Before Now. (291 Views)

IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. / He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi May Reject Biafra, Because Igbos Rejected Ebonyi Before Now. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2020
Before the Dawn of the New Abakaliki city, other Igbo States previously Rejected Ebonyi state and Disassociated themselves from Citizens of Ebonyi state.

Because of two Known Reasons, which are:
1: POVERTY: Igbos are Known to be Rich.
but Unfortunately Ebonyi state was Unlucky to be the poorest state in the southEast with Less Federal Allocations.
they Igbo-Brothers from other Four states of Igbolands Couldn't Help but Automatically Disowned the poor state.

UNDEVELOPMENT: Back then in 2005, half of Ebonyi state was covered by Bush and Became a Hunting area for many Hunters.
During those Years, Igbos would Fought You If you Tagged Ebonyi state as one of the Five Igbo states..........until Development started Entering into the state through the Help of GOVERNOR DAVID NWEZE UMAHI, before Igbos quickly started claiming the state as they own.

These very Write-up Here are Behind Reasons why Many Typical Ebonyi state citizens are not allowed to Involve In Igbo Biafra Activities

EVERYONE WAS #GOOD........BUT ONLY ONE WAS #NEW.
denew484@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi May Reject Biafra, Because Igbos Rejected Ebonyi Before Now. by Macphenson: 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
OP ODENIE

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi May Reject Biafra, Because Igbos Rejected Ebonyi Before Now. by Golan007: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2020
grin

No be lie.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi May Reject Biafra, Because Igbos Rejected Ebonyi Before Now. by sylve11: 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
Funny cool

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi May Reject Biafra, Because Igbos Rejected Ebonyi Before Now. by mariahAngel(f): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
...but even the people of Ebonyi deny their own state
Are they ashamed to be associated with Ebonyi state?
Why is that so?
Who denies where they come from?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi May Reject Biafra, Because Igbos Rejected Ebonyi Before Now. by rtdCivilservant: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
mariahAngel:
...but even the people Ebonyi deny their own state
Are they ashamed to be associated with Ebonyi state?
Why is that so?
Who denies where they come from?
I have noticed that too, but I think they deny their state because of the way other igbo states regard them so they are not always proud to tell people they are from Ebonyi.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi May Reject Biafra, Because Igbos Rejected Ebonyi Before Now. by Bwilliam(m): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
Saboteurs at work again with their divide and conquer technique
The same set of people that convinced the Niger-delta and South-South states with whom the Igbos share cultural & blood ties (amongst other characteristics) that they were not Igbos, only to then proceed to decimate and exploit the populace of those state for their oil deposits (Listen to Timayas' early album to get a clue of what i mean). I thank God that the younger generation have wizened up and are reestablishing the connection that were cut, trying to not make the mistakes their father make.
The igbo people have risen above a system that was specifically designed to keep them down, if it were another tribe they would be indentured and in servitude to the ruling Notherners. What we the igbo have achieved with 20 pounds (lol) other tribe cannot achieve with 20 Billion pounds.
We are not a conquered people, there is no islamic indigenous ibo tribe. Unlike the western states (They know themselves) who were counquered by the roving islamic wolfs and had islam instituted in their very lands (Yoruba Muslim).
The Ebonyi state people are our brothers or at the very least cousins sharing the same root we've bled before and not afraid to bleed again. you are trying to isolate them so you can easily do to them what you did to Jos and Benue.
To the OP who say fit to attach the pic accompanying this post: Fear it, Dread it... Liberation is coming. And if care is not taken it will explode into existence.
"A lion has no business with the wolves, wild dogs and hyenas"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Own A Plot Of Land For Cheap In Lagos / Earn Money Online As An Undergraduate / Think About This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.