Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,913 members, 7,895,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:24 PM

Omah Lay Bad Influence Cover By Kwaro Band Trends On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omah Lay Bad Influence Cover By Kwaro Band Trends On Social Media (1313 Views)

50 Cent Posted Osita Iheme Meme, Actor Trends On Twitter / Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omah Lay Bad Influence Cover By Kwaro Band Trends On Social Media by winkmart: 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
If you don't know the Kwaro Band, they sang I'm a cow, the refix of I'm a Goat by Ghanaian rapper, AY Poyoo.

They decided to do the refix of Omah Lay's Bad Influence and its already trending on social media as many Nigerians begin to wonder who they are.

Not much is known about them, but they seem to be from the Northern part of the country.

Their refix is titled NAMA grin grin

Watch Video Below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07e8i7xSq_k

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Black Panther #chadwick Boseman Funeral | #remembrance Service | Open Casket / Bbnaija: Winner Of Season 5 Has Been Decided – Kiddwaya To Ozo / Bbnaija: Moment Last Five Housemates Spotted The Ex Housemates & Their Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.