Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

A Hooker Wants To Birth My First Child. I Told Her No. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Hooker Wants To Birth My First Child. I Told Her No. (1193 Views)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day / Benin: Hooker Seizes Man's International Passport For Not Paying After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Hooker Wants To Birth My First Child. I Told Her No. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
This hooker I have been seeing for business in a while now, we kinda got close because of the numerous services she renders. we got talking extra a while ago and I told her I I’m yearning for a child because of the love I have for kids but I am not ready for marriage yet.

She came for business as usual this evening, we had fun and all that. During the sex as we were both heated she stopped me and said I should remove the condom and go raw, that she wants to carry my baby.

I pulled out and asked her “what?? She said the same thing.

I told her “noooo, I wasn’t talking about you. I don cum sef, come dey go house”
Re: A Hooker Wants To Birth My First Child. I Told Her No. by newharddrives(m): 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2020
Na human being she be na, you no try oh

1 Like

Re: A Hooker Wants To Birth My First Child. I Told Her No. by ojun50(m): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
You for come na shebi won you like baby
Re: A Hooker Wants To Birth My First Child. I Told Her No. by merieam16(f): 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2020
wat abt if she say yes, ur own don done dat.
Re: A Hooker Wants To Birth My First Child. I Told Her No. by Sinmi101(m): 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
In Naira Marley's Voice : Olosho se ma loyun fun mi what can Fa grin

2 Likes

Re: A Hooker Wants To Birth My First Child. I Told Her No. by illicit(m): 12:13am On Jul 27, 2020
She go soon set u up
Re: A Hooker Wants To Birth My First Child. I Told Her No. by DaddyRochie1642: 12:39am On Jul 27, 2020
Oga I hope that you're not Suddenly Tired of her KPEKUS and you're using style to discharge her grin grin
Re: A Hooker Wants To Birth My First Child. I Told Her No. by flyingpig: 12:45am On Jul 27, 2020
Carchoice:
This hooker I have been seeing for business in a while now, we kinda got close because of the numerous services she renders. we got talking extra a while ago and I told her I I’m yearning for a child because of the love I have for kids but I am not ready for marriage yet.

She came for business as usual this evening, we had fun and all that. During the sex as we were both heated she stopped me and said I should remove the condom and go raw, that she wants to carry my baby.

I pulled out and asked her “what?? She said the same thing.

I told her “noooo, I wasn’t talking about you. I don cum sef, come dey go house”
shey na that succulent oyibo ass?
Re: A Hooker Wants To Birth My First Child. I Told Her No. by JoshOxborn: 1:31am On Jul 27, 2020
She's good enough to have your child since you can have sex with a prostitute. undecided
Re: A Hooker Wants To Birth My First Child. I Told Her No. by Mandela27: 6:57am On Jul 27, 2020
Don't do it.
Re: A Hooker Wants To Birth My First Child. I Told Her No. by ibkonekt(m): 7:04am On Jul 27, 2020
lol
Re: A Hooker Wants To Birth My First Child. I Told Her No. by chatinent: 7:07am On Jul 27, 2020
Spits.
Re: A Hooker Wants To Birth My First Child. I Told Her No. by articleme(m): 7:15am On Jul 27, 2020
grin
Re: A Hooker Wants To Birth My First Child. I Told Her No. by paulolee(m): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2020
na s.t.d and other bad virus wey she wan giv u naim u for fear pass the pikin..
Re: A Hooker Wants To Birth My First Child. I Told Her No. by hashtagged(m): 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
newharddrives:
Na human being she be na, you no try oh

She is not a human being she is a hooker

(1) (Reply)

If Kiddwaya Wins, I'll Make Sure He Gives Half Of The Money To Erica -Terry Waya / Romantic Names For A Lady / Man Hangs On Roof Top After Husband Of The Married Woman He Was Ch£wing Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.