Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,018 members, 7,942,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

You're In Charge My Brother. You're In Charge My Sister - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You're In Charge My Brother. You're In Charge My Sister (220 Views)

Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven / Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You're In Charge My Brother. You're In Charge My Sister by Brendaniel: 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
You're in Charge my brother. You're in charge my sister.

The best of all is God with us like John Wesley used to say. The announcement on how to assist ministers of the gospel.

Isaiah 5:8-10
Woe unto those that join house to house.... There are those that are taking advantage of those not as powerful as you. It's going on. Poorer owners are dispossessed for fraudulent reasons. They're relocated because you want to take over their lands to expand your own. It's not new.

The mass killing of poor people through different means... There's more than enough lands in the world. Why do we need to dispossess others to take what God gave them. Governments are doing so as well. When these poor people are fortunate to be left alive, they're left in squalor. Now, the deep states are claiming large space of lands.

The Lord is unhappy about many things that are happening. Jesus said, your sins are being measured. When your cup is full, God says He will act. This is now at the point where the Lord will act. Their cries are getting to the Lord. Villages are wiped out on fraudulent grounds. These people never live long in their fraudulent lands...

I was talking about Elisha. It was Ahab's son Elisha was addressing. Just in case you missed it. Ahab had 850 prophets. They took over the kingdom. The deep state had arrived. One day, Ahab came out and saw this beautiful vineyard that belonged to Nabboth, the owner. Ahab requested for it, but he declined because it was an inheritance. The king was unhappy and couldn't eat.

Jezebel sent letters to the chief men of the land. She set up Nabboth. These men didn't question it. The deep state had arrived. They got two accusers to bear false witnesses against him. Found him guilty, sentenced him to death and killed him, now they informed Jezebel who informed Ahab.

As Ahab stepped into the land, Elisha showed up and spoke up. That's what I'm asking these people today. Have you killed and taken possession? God is unhappy for these actions. The perpetrators, executors, collaborator, persecutors, desk officers, God doesn't spare. The story of the Doctor that was involved in harvesting foetuses for the vaccines... He denied and say it was his coworkers... You're a collaborator or desk or foot criminal. Lies, false accusations, denial of rights, these evil spirit of darkness, when they creep into government... Hope you can open your eyes and know those that are doing these... Who are those denying you rights... And possessions.

You have a right to health and protection. They're like those in Liberia asking people to choose to loose their hands... Short hand or long hand... They've got bad ideas. No solution. Asking you to choose either of your eyes. God gave you the two... Don't vote for someone because they're your friends or you've voted for them... They're denying you your rights...

I'm speaking to you because the spirit of God is taking action. These things are wrong...

The Mystery Of Christ

These are not sermons. They're God's truth and what salvation means to us. Christianity is not a religion. Let's start...

Colossians 1:27
The mystery is Christ in you, the hope of glory. What does it really mean? It's not a religious talk. It's more than a mere talk.

Romans 8:9-10
What is meant by the Spirit of Christ. It's the Holy Ghost. If Christ be in you... He's talking about the Holy Spirit. Jesus had the consciousness of the Indwelling Holy Spirit. It's the Holy Spirit who created you and recreated you. He's your Father. That's wonderful. Jesus was the word made flesh. This Holy Spirit of God without measure became a God-man with the seven spirit of God. Anointed with the full spirit without measure.

The spirit of God is the spirit of Christ. You can understand the spirit of God dwelling in you. If Christ be in you... The spirit of God is God. The spirit of Christ is Christ. If Christ be in you... The spirit of God is the Holy Ghost. Remember that your glory life begins with Christ in you (Colossians 1:27). The Gentiles got to have it. GLORY HAS come into your life.

Romans 8:10
Poor translation of the verse... Words in parentheses or italicizes... They put them there according to their thinking...NIV 2015 comes closest to what it should be... If Christ lives in you... Even though your body is dead because of sin... 2015 AMP...

Christ in you is not a meaningless statement. The legal part came to produce the vital reality. We are not just saying that we relate to God through Jesus... Mutual inhabitantion. It's real to God and needs to be real to you.

Sin brought death to the world. The impact of the Holy Spirit in the human body. Your body is literally affected when you have the Holy Ghost. Your body is vitalised by the spirit, not by blood. Your body no longer live by blood but by the spirit that gives it life.

Romans 8:11
And if the Spirit of Him that raised Jesus from the dead lives in you, He shall also make alive your mortal bodies by the Holy Ghost. Now, this is huge. You should never be sick again in your life again when you received the Holy Ghost. Most scriptures about healing are not for you but for the Old Testament. There's no covenant of healing. The Gentiles are not descendants of Abraham. They are so only in Christ.

Galatians 3:13-16
Theologians should go and read it... These refers to the Jews. You couldn't have been redeemed from the curse of the law. You're not a Jew. Jesus redeemed the Jews from the law. In Christ Jesus, all are brought together. We get the promise by faith, by faith are you saved. And to thy seed which is Christ... Verse 26-27... We have put on Christ... Baptized into Christ... That's when the Glory life begins. Christ in you the hope of glory... Hallelujah....

Quicken, vitalise your individual members.... This Holy Spirit of God vitalises your death-doomed body... Is it still death-doomed? No.

Truth in the house of God must spread, understand that you have eternal life. Understand what it means. With the Holy Spirit, you shouldn't be sick again in your life. What do you know about this Holy Ghost in you? You should be growing in grace...

Galatians 4:1
You have authority as heir to the throne, but as long as you are a child, babe, nepios, using the wrong words and not the language of God which the Holy Ghost teaches... Is not different from a servant though he be Lord of all. He's not different from a servant... The father puts him under tutors and governors until the time appointed by the father... Same with Christians under bondage of the elements of the world... Something bit me... Like hiding from the virus... Got frustrated, offended, angry, affected by the things of the world when we were nepios...

Some don't even stay under the tutors and governors... Pastors. How will you learn then?

Dwell, live in you, not touch or visits you. If you receive the Holy Ghost, he lives in you. Thank you Lord Jesus... There's so much packed in there...

1 John 3:24
The commandments are the instructions of Jesus, like loving one another... At a certain level, they become your life, not instructions... As a child of God, you live in him and he lives in you. Christ is in you because the Holy Spirit is in you. How encouraging that is...

1 John 4:13-16
Have the consciousness of your new environment. You've been translated from the domain of darkness to Hod's marvelous light. Ye shall know the truth and it shall make you free. You don't need deliverance, you've been delivered in Christ Jesus already...

Colossians 2:6 (NIV)
Continue to live in Christ, He's your new place. Be conscious and carry it everywhere. The Jews carried their atmosphere from Egypt. They had cool day everyday because they carried their atmosphere with them. At night, it became a pillar of fire that gave them warmth. Live and walk in Christ. Live your life in Him. Do you get it. You're protected and kept by His power. This is your new home. No more sickness, fear, discouragement, you live in Christ.

With what I'm telling, just say I reject everything non complaint and say, body, comply. It has no choice but to comply. The Father sent the Son to save the whole world. God dwells in me. I dwell in God.

1 John 4:17
As He is, so are we in thisorld. How can you know this and walk in fear. You're no.d now. Remember that brother that was kidnapped by ritualists.... He started speaking in tongues and they commanded him to shut up... Don't worry about how to react when in trouble. At that moment, when trouble comes, the power of the Holy Ghost is trusted to rise. Fear comes to those that walk in fear.

When you study, judgement is not just one day... It comes to families, groups, etc... It might just be one Christian in an accident and if you use the name of Jesus, with boldness, and no fear, salvation comes. Jonah went to sleep when the boat was being tossed up and down... The love of God is shed abroad in our heart. Boldness in judgement here guarantees boldness in that last Judgment.

As He is, so are we in this world. Study about judgement. Did you ever heard being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Learn to walk in love. Walking in love is walking in Christ. The love of the Father, not selfish human love. It's the consciousness of eternal life...

Ephesians 2:22
He looks at us from another perspective as temples of God and each one of us is a member of this temple of God. Christ is God's new temple and we are the structures of this new temples. He is the vine and we are the branches. Ephesians 5:30... We are limps and parts of His body. This is extraordinary. You will be amazed...

1 Corinthians 12:12-14
As the body is one with many members so also is Christ. Baptized into one spirit. The body is not one member... Verse 26-27, we are members (Melos), respectively. Definite parts with definite assignment. We are members in particular. God has set some in the church... This includes you. You're a member in particular. We have definite assignment. Is there any useless part of your body. Every strand of hair in your head is coded. Numbered. This is the care of God for us... You need to see this...

Some Christians walk in selfishness and greed...

Ephesians 5:29-30
No man hates his body... The church nourishes his body. Look how God loves us. He's ministering His word to us. He cherishes and loves us individually. Read it from the AMP 1 Corinthians 12:27... Distinct.

Romans 12:4
Many members in one body in Christ. Revelation of the body. We're the full expression of Christ Jesus... I'm sure you're ready for this...

Romans 8:1-6
I want you to see it (Romans 9:cool. We are in Christ and don't walk according to the senses and how we feel but according to the voice of the spirit which is the word of God. That's how God wanted to relate with us. The voice of God that walked in the garden of Eden is right inside you. What's the spirit saying? I'm made free from the law of sin and death. Now that I'm born again I'm walking in the law of life. The spirit gives life. Everything about is about life, no degradation. What a consciousness. These have been my meditation. Allow no other type of thinking.

Your heart is the garden of your life. It matters what you allow. What you sow is what you reap. What if you consciously sow the right stuff... Love, boldness, divine health, they won't happen by themselves... As a minister of God, study the word for you, not just for preaching. Learn the word of God for yourself. These are dangerous days. Perilous times shall come... If we walk in the light as He is in the light... Constant fellowship. I live in conscious fellowship.

Physical death is from spiritual death. The righteousness of the law is fulfilled in us who walk after the spirit. In Romans 5:17... Spiritual death reigned. Some have glorified death and are not seeing victory over death... We shall reign in life... This life. Reigning through Jesus... Revelation 20:6 your life is ready for another level. We will be reigning with Christ here, not through Christ. 2 Timothy 2:12... We will be reign with Him then, that's future. After the 1000 years reign, we will reign with him in the new heaven and earth... We shall in this life through Jesus Christ.... You've got to get this...

Romans 6:1-4
Look at verse 4. Don't you know we've been baptized unto Christ, we should walk in newness of life. Kainotis... You've come to a new life in a new age. The newness of life. I'm a new person, new standards and values. My vision has changed. I'm a victor, a success. I'm walking in newness of life. I reign as king in this life. It will be as we said! Changed forever. Blessed forever. You're in Charge my brother. You're in charge my sister. Your hands are now the hands of Jesus. Did you forget! 1 Corinthians 6:15. Your eyes and hands are the eyes and hands of Jesus. You're the extension of Christ. Is there a situation that requires change, use your hands. You're a victor forever. I know who I am in the name of Jesus...

Count it all joy... You walk in newness of life. Go ahead and pray where you are... Oh thank you lord Jesus. Give him praise. You've entered the age of agelessness. Give him glory... Hallelujah.

The world is ours. The glory of the Lord shall be revealed in the nations of the world...

The Mystery Of Christ - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (DSc. DD)

Do you Know God Is concerned about your Life and well being and Jesus loves you just as you are, you can accept him today. Just say this prayer below and mean it with all your heart, he really cares about your life and your happiness, that's what I found out....

Say this:

O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life.

I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! (1 John4:4).
I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

Congratulations! You are now a child of God. .

If you just said this prayer above kindly click the like button to indicate that you have given your life to Christ and if you will like grow spiritually, please contact me by sending a message through Nairaland, there are free materials that will given to you to help you grow spiritually, thank you and God bless...

(1) (Reply)

Kano State Government Set To Approve Death Sentence Of A Musician / Islam Is Not By Force: So Don't Force It On Anyone / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.