Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,702 members, 7,945,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:10 PM

Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts (76341 Views)

Wike, Tambuwal Lose Out As Akpabio Names Minority Leaders / Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC / Meet 12 ‘unusual’ Reps Who Will Be Missed In 9th House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts by Samfloxin(m): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2020
Mr Integrity how far? I can see your integrity all over the mud. Mr Integrity, I ask again, How far?
Re: Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts by 7lives: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
Chelsealivepool:
even though I am not a fan of tinubu or Lagos landlord but wat brought tinubu presidential ambition in this topic or akpabio naming his follow thieves senators.....

A lot bro a lot, who will they blame for the mess?.
Someone must be held responsible for the NDGATE and who else can be more befitting of such honor if not Tinubu?.
Re: Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts by maimalari: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
emperor863:

Let the south east beg PDP, their beloved political party to give them its presidential ticket. Note that I said "beg" because the south east can not win the ticket in a contest. You know the reason.

Thereafter, let the Igbo PDP candidate contest the general elections with the south westerner that the APC will present. The APC will never give its ticket to the Igbo. You know the the reason.

Let us solve this superiority battle once and for all.
First of all am not ibo. That said, you sound like someone who promotes instability. There is honor in queuing for instance at a banking hall. Imagine when it is left for who can out-maneuver one other. Think bro. Think with your God-given brain. Nigeria will turn chaotic with such Tinubu promotion.
Re: Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts by Adedaniel211(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
Webmannigeria:

Lugard is Long gone.....so we can't keep blaming him
oh really !, but Nigeria are not one, we just dey deceived ourselves..
Re: Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts by GMBuhari: 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
You somehow brought corruption in NDDC for Niger Delta to include Yoruba land in your rants

Your senators looted your ancestors, your governors looted your generation and their kids plan to do more , but all you see is Tinubu and Yoruna where they are not even involved

Who no fear una don die he just never know
zombieTRACKER:

Nigerian youths are hopeless bunch

No set of youths on earth will take the sufferings meted out by their leaders except nigeria youths

If there was a third term... Believe me... You will still see some yoruba youths chanting sai barber.

Spits...

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts by Elvictor: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
keep party aside, PDP and APC Senators involved in this evil should be burnt alive, thank you.
Re: Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts by COCKCROW: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
WHAT OF MALAMI AND MAGU ISSUE? THEIRS IS GRADUALLY BEING SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET WITH THE NOISE OF MERE N81BILLION COMPARED TO TRILLION BY MALAMI AND MAGU. PLEASE DINT FORGET YUSUF ALIAS TUNDE THE PREIDENT SPECIAL ASSISTANT

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts by Nairalandmonika: 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
emperor863:

Let the south east beg PDP, their beloved political party to give them its presidential ticket. Note that I said "beg" because the south east can not win the ticket in a contest. You know the reason.

Thereafter, let the Igbo PDP candidate contest the general elections with the south westerner that the APC will present. The APC will never give its ticket to the Igbo. You know the the reason.

Let us solve this superiority battle once and for all.
In a presidential contest between just an ibo and a Yoruba, u may be surprise that the ibo man might win it.
Re: Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts by sulaak(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
Muurian:
The truth be told, Nigerians themselves are the ones empowering this people to be dealing with our common wealth in any way they want.

Any day we are ready to take our country back, we can't say we don't know what to do!

Just look at this nonsense! Tomorrow now, some misguided person's from the South will blame the North for their problems, when it's obvious the South is the problem of the South!
None of the names mentioned were Northern senator's, but still the very same people who the projects will alleviate the suffering of their own people.

Who appointed Akpabio? Buhari

Why was he appointed ? Political Patronage

Is NDDC a federal or state agency? Federal

Is the federal government Southern or Northern dominated? Northern
Re: Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts by Elvisbest: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nigeria, we hail thee. A country choked by corrupt citizenry. The fact is that the issues will be swept under the carpet.
Re: Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts by kosiebe(m): 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Tinubus presidential ambition is falling like a deck of cards. cheesy
ALPHABETA loading on the list of Probe
Guy wetin bring Tinubu name for this matter wen dey ground?
Brotherly your MUMU too get level abeg.
Tinubu name dey real dey give una sleepless nights
Re: Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Tinubus presidential ambition is falling like a deck of cards. cheesy
ALPHABETA loading on the list of Probe

Sure thing...
Re: Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts by Arkmanbuddy(m): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
RichBoy247:

I hope this one is mentally okay. This was how Aunty Kemi Olunloyo and Tonto Dikeh started, now even Pastors are running from them.

Guy you dey craze o... grin grin grin
Re: Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts by emperor863(m): 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
maimalari:

First of all am not ibo. That said, you sound like someone who promotes instability. There is honor in queuing for instance at a banking hall. Imagine when it is left for who can out-maneuver one other. Think bro. Think with your God-given brain. Nigeria will turn chaotic with such Tinubu promotion.

I am not I'm any way promoting instability in the nation's political arrangement. I know and understand what you mean and what is normal.

However, everything said, don't you think it is against natural justice for APC to hand its presidential ticket to the southeast? This is a party the south Easterners hate with a deep passion. You ought to know that the south Easterners would vote against such an Igbo APC candidate. I hope you note that they regard their people in APC as traitors and betrayals.

No political party can ever take that risk.

Be that as it may, going by the fact that the predecessor of Buhari, GEJ is from the south south, which of the zones should get the presidential ticket for 2023 elections. Or you would rather it goes back to the north? It would be interesting to know your response.

Please note that I did not mention any aspirant's name.
Re: Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts by emperor863(m): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
maimalari:

I am not I'm any way promoting instability in the nation's political arrangement. I know and understand what you mean and what is normal.

However, everything said, don't you think it is against natural justice for APC to hand its presidential ticket to the southeast? This is a party the south Easterners hate with a deep passion. You ought to know that the south Easterners would vote against such an Igbo APC candidate. I hope you note that they regard their people in APC as traitors and betrayals.

No political party can ever take that risk.

Be that as it may, going by the fact that the predecessor of Buhari, GEJ is from the south south, which of the zones from southern Nigeria should get the presidential ticket for 2023 elections. Or you would rather it goes back to the north? It would be interesting to know your response.

Please note that I did not mention any aspirant's name, you did. All I know is that APC presidential ticket is already on its way to the south west but I don't know the individual that would get it
Re: Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts by Olakunleyakub(m): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
Waooo I just got the main reason why easterners and Igbos hate tinubu so hard.
It is becos he has not been supporting them politically and they know that any candidate he support most time always win.

Sorry bro!
maimalari:

If it is true Mr Tinubu has presidential ambition, then he deserves to be probed and jailed. How can someone knowingly want to destabilize a whole nation? We all know that for stability, a man or woman from the eastern region of the country must succeed Mr Buhari.
Therefore, the patriotic action expected of a man of Mr Tinubu’s political status is to openly campaign and support any Easterner of his choice. Any contrary action by Tinubu spells doom for him, his household and probably the entire nation.
Re: Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts by Loonyy(m): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
We are Forgetting The Real Issue Here

did our law Maker's received contracts??
ans: Yes

where they 100℅ executed?

that's the answer That is required Oooooh

if Dey won the contracts Bcux they belong to the super elite, not fair though but I fail to See how That's the Wahala Here
Re: Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts by Grateful02(m): 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nddc news dey funny.. E get as you follow dem and you won't graduate
Re: Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts by femobest001: 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2020
Let the forensic audit be allowed to go on and to cover from the inception or year of establishment of NDDC. Let all those National Assembly Members whose names are mentioned by Senator Godswill Akpabio be arrested without hesitation for they are all political fraudsters while the Speaker House of Representatives should resign.
Re: Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts by Webmannigeria: 6:53am On Jul 31, 2020
Adedaniel211:
oh really !, but Nigeria are not one, we just dey deceived ourselves..

jUST oNE competent and sincere leader...a successive of sincere leadership will change Nigeria narrative.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts by Webmannigeria: 6:55am On Jul 31, 2020
ogbonti:

and with this weighty allegation what will Buhari do about this ? If he does not fire Akpabio in the next 72 hours and arrest all those culpable for immediate prosecution, then Buhari must resign within 7 days, period!

this is sickening - no hospitals or good health care facilities in the Niger Delta and this massive embezzlement is going on and the people are dying of very treatable and minor ailments and all our youths are doing is watching BBNaija while their future is being borrowed and looted away by these shameless scumbags in APC and PDP

If this NDDC stuff was happening in Egypt, or any north african country right now- the streets will be burning - BUT NOT IN NIGERIA - the bambiallah republic of beggars and cowardly people who do not even know that every one kobo these politicians are stealing actually belong to them and not the politicians

SHAME ON NIGERIA!

Unfortunately Buhari is not aware of the happenings around him and they are all taking advantage of this ....even if his aware HE WILL STILL DO NOTHING

1 Like

Re: Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts by ogbonti: 7:09am On Jul 31, 2020
Webmannigeria:

Unfortunately Buhari is not aware of the happenings around him and they are all taking advantage of this ....even if his aware HE WILL STILL DO NOTHING

honestly, how is Buhari better than Goodluck? I think we all need to apologize to that man!
Re: Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts by Webmannigeria: 7:32am On Jul 31, 2020
ogbonti:

honestly, how is Buhari better than Goodluck? I think we all need to apologize to that man!

We need TO AT Least that one was aware of things happening around him THIS ONE IS NOT AT ALL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's Security Dogs: Saheed Osupa Checks Them Out (Video) / Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 / Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.