Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,724 members, 7,941,750 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title (25241 Views)

Ronaldo Scores On His 1,000th Game, Equals Serie A Consecutive Scoring Record / Ronaldo Scores In The 10th Consecutive Serie A Games / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by lymelyte(m): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2020
Freestainworld:
This is why I prefer English league to every other league, it is exciting, unpredictable, can be won by any team, not all this one sided champions league in Europe making football look dull
serial A,Logue 1 and Bundesliga are all useless leagues.. How can one team be dominating for many years?
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by TruthHurts100: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2020
pquaver:

If Messi is world cup never I wonder wetin you go write for your Ronaldo na.. Messi has more world cup legacy than Ronaldo hope you know.

If Messi is world cup never I wonder Wetin you do write for your Ronaldo na....

See what I'm talking about? These guys are confused people.

Oga speak English. No wonder unar goat no dey talk for advert. Olodo
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by RealEzee(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
dapsoneh:
no assumption, Ronald will win everything g if he goes tobliverpool
yawns, still an assumption buddy, 'if' 'if',face reality.
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by RealEzee(m): 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2020
TruthHurts100:

grin shots fired!!!
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Ijaya123: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
JoshOxborn:

If you're a real football fan. You will know Messi scored a breathtaking 70goals in a single season in 2012, now subtract the 17 penalties he scored and he'll be left with bunch of goals and assist. Ronaldo is just a typical glory hunter, he literally does nothing special on the pitch. Messi's football is the real entertainment.

Consider the quality of players playing alongside Messi and his age at that time. Now compare it with the quality of players CR7 play alongside with now at 35 years.

If you’re a real football fan, Then you will appreciate why CR7 is a phenomenon

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by dapsoneh: 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
RealEzee:
yawns, still an assumption buddy, 'if' 'if',face reality.
that its an assumption to you mean u are equally assuming
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by RealEzee(m): 2:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
dapsoneh:
that its an assumption to you mean u are equally assuming
face reality buddy, nothing is guaranteed,till its done, keep fanaticism aside.
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by ojaysam25(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
bayelsaowei:
as in..youre giving them hot hot..

And mind them highuain has also scored numerous goals after joining juve..the same higuain also delivered in napoli...
How many
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by pquaver(m): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
TruthHurts100:

If English is your problem sorry you can go and argue about English grammar in English language thread but if it s football face the message.. Messi has better legacy at the world when you compare the 2
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by pquaver(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
RealEzee:
what world cup legacy if u may ask, cos I no see am near Pele or Diego or de lima sef

My friend you don't know what legacy is? We are talking about Ronaldo and Messi where did De Lina, Maradona and Pele come in? Or you don't know what is called comparison between two people or things? The only thing you can say about Ronaldo in the 4 world cups he has played is the nonsense you guys carry about that he scored a Hattrick against Spain in the group stage.. After that what next?

On the other hand Messi is world up assist record, won world cup best player, never exited the world cup at a group stage infact never exited at the round of 16 too. Taken his team to a final.
Has record of best chance created.. In a world where you call him a failure but please our international star who does it every where please can you list his world cup achievements?

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by ojaysam25(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by dapsoneh: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
RealEzee:
face reality buddy, nothing is guaranteed,till its done, keep fanaticism aside.
u must be a messi fan
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by JoshOxborn: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
jeff1607:

is it easy scoring penalties? the tension and pressure faced isn't child's play more reason you don't hear fellow football players say penalties are easy to bury, sometimes losing one can hunt a player for the rest of their career

Even my 75years old Grandmother can score 14 penalties in a season. Haha
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by JoshOxborn: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dalil8:

“Alright everyone, lift up your league title and say cheese ” grin grin

Ronaldo (G.O.A.T)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12007545_ed4ycsoxsaqosdi_jpegeda6bb9908077eb79ec2454697c15157

Ramos & Marcelo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12007546_ed4ycsuxkaadchu1_jpeg653d78593e70d167398ff81a20d547ba

Salah

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12007547_ed4ycs6xoay7huk_jpeg836b2935fd4cdb57077ac14c4cd7b4a4

Messi (Pessi, Mr Eibar):

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12007548_ed4ycs9xgae6ivi1_jpega3a91f7f2d2c08ea99f12881301317f3

Messi have won 10 league titles, he should be bored by now, he needs the UCL. Let Ronaldo continue harvesting in his farmer's league.
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Dalil8: 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
JoshOxborn:

Messi have won 10 league titles, he should be bored by now, he needs the UCL. Let Ronaldo continue harvesting in his farmer's league.

Yeah all thanks to Xavi, Iniesta, Neymar, Puyol, Busquets, Sanchez, Ronaldinho, Pedro, David Villa. cheesy

Since they left how many has he won?

We'd love to see your dwarf move to any of those farmers league teams and win their league title back to back. grin
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by JoshOxborn: 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dalil8:

Yeah all thanks to Xavi, Iniesta, Neymar, Puyol, Busquets, Sanchez, Ronaldinho, Pedro, David Villa. cheesy

Your logic is irrational, this shows the level of your intelligence. During the days of Xavi, iniesta and Neymar, who was the best player theñ? I mean the player with most assist and goals to his name? You're delusional with that your head like bicycle seat.

Since they left how many has he won?

He won it 2017/18 and 2018/19 without those players. he literally dominated la liga, in fact we Barcelona fans are tired of winning la liga. we need the UCL.
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Gwan2(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
RealEzee:
cos the senior team is the holy grail grin. Pass common entrance 10 times with distinction sef nobody gives a damn till you blaze waec with distinction grin.

Life is in stages bro, the common entrance and waec as you put it makes up your curriculum vitae or biography, you can also blast waec and struggle to pass JAMB or post-JAMB, will that make you previous records null and void
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Dalil8: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
JoshOxborn:

Your logic is irrational, this shows the level of your intelligence. During the days of Xavi, iniesta and Neymar, who was the best player theñ? I mean the player with most assist and goals to his name? You're delusional with that your head like bicycle seat.

Xavi and Iniesta were by far the best players then but his barcelona daddies kept buying him the Ballon d'or. They were both robbed of the award on several occasions. Even a 5yr old knows this.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by JoshOxborn: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
l..
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by JoshOxborn: 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2020
Dalil8:

Xavi and Iniesta were by far the best players then but his barcelona daddies kept buying him the Ballon d'or. They were both robbed of the award on several occasions.

I'm disappointed in myself for debating with you in the first place. A 4year old kid mentality is far greater than yours
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by RealEzee(m): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
dapsoneh:
u must be a messi fan
I appreciate both guys
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by RealEzee(m): 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2020
pquaver:

My friend you don't know what legacy is? We are talking about Ronaldo and Messi where did De Lina, Maradona and Pele come in? Or you don't know what is called comparison between two people or things? The only thing you can say about Ronaldo in the 4 world cups he has played is the nonsense you guys carry about that he scored a Hattrick against Spain in the group stage.. After that what next?

On the other hand Messi is world up assist record, won world cup best player, never exited the world cup at a group stage infact never exited at the round of 16 too. Taken his team to a final.
Has record of best chance created.. In a world where you call him a failure but please our international star who does it every where please can you list his world cup achievements?
when you mention world cup legacy pls and pls keep Messi out of it till he gets one, no be about how many times you go world cup, but winning it, at least gift Argentina a Copa America, that's what national legacy is about buddy.

Until then, let's keep World cup/national legacy a bit aside from Messi, he's a brilliant player no doubt yet haven't crowned his country with a silverware, wonder why some of us tend to shy away from that fact.
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by zeusdgrt(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
anigbajumo:

Most of you guys here don't need to talk or comment in public space, u are just dwelling ignorance..... Messi have highest goal and assist in Agentina (which alone show his individual brilliance) In comparing to trophy which is collective effort.... Ar u high on fermented drugs, Messi has won individual award in every league he has participated in Argentina shirt including world cup, tell me one award Ronaldo won in Portugal shirt?? That's is to tell u he remains the best player ever, trophy is team effort not just for one individual, with or without Ronaldo juve gonna still won the league....
Lol...guy u really not a football fan, Argentina has the one of the best squad with great players,but they won't build their team to compliment Messi as Barca is doing that's why he is useless to their National team,Ronaldo work collectively with his compatriots that's why Portugal won europe, or will u tell me that Portugal players are better than Argentine players?
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by zeusdgrt(m): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
eni4real:
He is a Sporting Lisbon graduate

He must travel... unless he won't win a single Ballon d'or!!
And he did travel to three other leagues and still come on top at all tym
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by zeusdgrt(m): 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2020
RealEzee:
shots fired!!! grin, use Argentina as case study gbam
Nor mind dem
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by dapsoneh: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2020
RealEzee:
I appreciate both guys
talk true jor
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by RealEzee(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
dapsoneh:
talk true jor
grin wetin happen na,I like both naa, if na ranking I prefer CR7, Oya lemme rest grin
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by benji93: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
You may be correct. Juventus would have lost a total of 15 points without Cristiano Ronaldo's goals. 12 of his goals were penalties. About half of them were crucial in close wins. About half of those(3) penalties were due to others. This pushes the total number of points to around 10. They are currently 7 points clear, so they would most probably have had a total of 73 points which puts then at 5th.
Dalil8:

Remove Ronaldo's goals from Juventus and they'll be in 3rd or 4th place.

They were the only team in the top 5 with the least chances created.

And your dwarf doesn't score tap ins and penalties? His 700th goal was what?

I said what i said, and i'll say it again. He's the G.O.A.T. He single handedly carried Juventus to the League Title this season.

You can go to hell now.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by dapsoneh: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2020
RealEzee:
grin wetin happen na,I like both naa, if na ranking I prefer CR7, Oya lemme rest grin
grin grin grin
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by Molutex(m): 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
eni4real:
Cristiano is a Juventus striker.. Stop using that picture!!
Madrid won the La liga without him!!
he still remained Madrid greatest player ever
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by AstuteAyo(m): 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
9th consecutive titles?, tell me of a more crap teams than Inter and Napoli
Re: Juventus Wins Ninth Consecutive Serie A Title by pquaver(m): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
RealEzee:
when you mention world cup legacy pls and pls keep Messi out of it till he gets one, no be about how many times you go world cup, but winning it, at least gift Argentina a Copa America, that's what national legacy is about buddy.

Until then, let's keep World cup/national legacy a bit aside from Messi, he's a brilliant player no doubt yet haven't crowned his country with a silverware, wonder why some of us tend to shy away from that fact.

Go and tell that to yourself and Ronaldo fans who are crying about modric balon dor and sneider balon for.. Modric has the Worldcup Golden ball and it is an award 100 of your Ronaldo can never win.. Infact he can't win an individual award in a world cup dem no born am well. Anyway since you don't know the difference between World Cup win and World Cup legacy.. I will leave you to your misery.. Atleast I know internally you are still crying about modric balon dor who did not win a Worldcup.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Everton Completes The Signing Of Theo Walcott From Arsenal / Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? / Paul Kehinde Is Dead

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.