Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,970 members, 7,886,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 01:16 PM

My Favorite Smoothie Recipe - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Favorite Smoothie Recipe (216 Views)

How To Lose Weight - Lose 15kg 30lbs In 2 Weeks With This Smoothie Recipe / Smoothie Recipe To Add Weight In The Right Places / 2 Smoothie Recipe For Weight Loss & Flat Belly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Favorite Smoothie Recipe by Botawriter1(f): 1:52am On Jul 27, 2020
According to Wiki, a smoothie is a drink made from pureed raw fruits or/ and vegetables. A healthy smoothie recipe is a wonderful way to detoxify/ cleanse your body with no added sugar, no dairy product, and no chemicals.

My favorite smoothie recipe is a mixture of apples, beetroots, dates, and grapes. Smoothies are better taken in the morning before breakfast. you could even use it as your breakfast.

How to Prepare

Ingredients

2 bulbs of beetroot

3 apples

a bunch of grape

2 dates

Procedure:

1.Wash your fruits and vegetables properly. 2.Massage it with salt for better results.
3. Remove the seeds in the dates and apples.
4. Cut them up in little bits and blend till you get a smooth paste.
N.B: You could add a little water if you think its too thick. I try to blend the apples and grapes first before the beets and dates.

This is one smoothie recipe you should definitely try. It is highly nutritious, sweet, and refreshing.

Thank you so much for reading until the end.

Your honest opinions and comments would be appreciated.

Cc: lalasticlala cuddlemi

(1) (Reply)

I Have Problems In Bed, Who Can Advise What? / 4 COVID-19 Vaccines That Have Shown Great Results & When They May Be Available / Nigeria Finally Declared Polio Free By World Health Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.