Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,855 members, 7,899,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 04:16 AM

Henry Leaving Arsenal: Sentiments Vs Professional Achievements - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Henry Leaving Arsenal: Sentiments Vs Professional Achievements (1167 Views)

Fabregas: I'm Leaving Arsenal. / Fabregas: I'm Leaving Arsenal. / Alexhander Hleb Regrets Leaving Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Henry Leaving Arsenal: Sentiments Vs Professional Achievements by Bigtee(m): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2006
Wassup.
It is now new that Henry has not yet signed a new contract with Arsenal, Barca is also not giving up in landing him at Nou camp.

Now a question come to my mind. Should we blame Henry for leaving Arsenal (if he eventually goes)?

Most Arsenal fans beleive that Henry hit it BIG at Highbury and owes his success to the club. SOme say he was a flop in Monaco (when "Victor Ikpeba was the King of Monaco"wink and in his mis-adventure in Juventus.

Among all this talk, I believe that Henry has paid is dues @ highbury and should be allowed to go if he wants to.He has help the club to 2 Premiership titles and 3 FA cup victories, what else do u guys expect from him.

Remember that this season is turning out to be a baren season for the Gunners as they are out of the Premiership title race, League cup anf most recently the FA cup. The only thing Arsenal hs to play for is the UEFA champions league (which is a Hercules task as they face Real Madrid).

In conclusion, lets put sentiments behind us and look at the professional aspect of the whole issues. Don't Y'all want Henry to add, European palyer, world footballer, champions league winner to his CV.

Holla Back!
Re: Henry Leaving Arsenal: Sentiments Vs Professional Achievements by Greatpeter(m): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2006
Henry is a star now no doubt about it.
He's one of the best strikers in the world.
But I think Henry should still stay in Arsenal.
He might not shine as he is presently if he goes to Barca.
Who will he bench in Barca?
Eto'o or who?
He should learn from Ikpeba's mistakes.
He left Monaco when he was hitting it big and eventually disappeared into thin air till date.
Henry stay put at Arsenal and collect your pay now that they agree to break bank for you, stay!
Re: Henry Leaving Arsenal: Sentiments Vs Professional Achievements by denthemen(m): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2006
Its sad see Arsenal performing even worse than Man Utd and the biggest star they have is Henry. I know that he is ambitious but i feel that this phase will pass for Arsenal and Henry will continue to be the star of the team. Anyway if he does go to Barca, who will he bench? Henry pleeese stay!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Premiership Coach With Big Mouth(most) / Arsenal New Targets January 2012 / Arsenal Sell Clichy To Man City For £7.5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.