Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing (36026 Views)

'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole / Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds / Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Advocate500: 7:04am On Jul 27, 2020
Asari is a bloated idiot, how does comparing ur stealing with others help the development of ur region? I know he is part of the corruption in NDDC,Another one is Edwin Clark, this two ard seriously making the genuine cause of niger delta look like a joke.
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by jrusky(m): 7:04am On Jul 27, 2020
Openbusiness4:

Guy forget, don't come at me with your PDP rubbish this early morning. I'm not a tribalistic politcal zombie slave with blind allegiance and loyalty to your oppressors. I'm free-thinking critical thinker that will only support the truth and those who uphold the truth with integrity. If I see then do a good deed, I will openly support them. If I see them do a bad deed, I will openly condemn their actions or voice out my objections. Are your politicians feeding me? I owe them nothing! What do I think about an Atiku presidency? I think it would be a huge disaster. That's my critical-thinking opinion. For the records, I can never vote for an Atiku presidency no matter how much he repackages himself. But for the additional record, Buhari is a bigger disaster than Atiku could ever be. So don't think your subtle "Atiku is cumming" jab and banter moves me 1 inch. He can cum to hell for all I care. E no concern me. But your Buhari is not even up to 1/100th the man Atiku is. Atiku beats him in all ramifications, but for me, they are different patterns of the same material. Whichevr country take dem sow cloth wear for body must cry las Las.

Sorry is that all you want to say as per you are coming This your coming is useless and fruitless because we are talking NDDC you are ralking Atiku pdp blablabla.

Pls what side of your bed did you faced when you went to bed last night? I guess you ave to go back to bed and the reconnect to correct network because the current network you are using right now had lost signal. Ndoo!!!
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by tete7000(m): 7:06am On Jul 27, 2020
One of the contractors talking...
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Neatb(m): 7:06am On Jul 27, 2020
People should learn to read and understand properly before judging. Asari has said probing of NDDC is wrong but compared what is going on in NDDC to others. The truth is if we are informed about the dangerous looting going on in other Agencies, ministries etc we will be shocked
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Imuzeze8761: 7:07am On Jul 27, 2020
see below
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by lexy2014: 7:07am On Jul 27, 2020
dalass:

NDDC leaders have the chance to do well for its citizens but see what they do......pick pocket angry

Omenka, your submission is what continues to compound Nigerians woes... Northerners steal, so southerners too are justified by stealing and they should pretext its for their people... Stealing is always done from an individual's greed not collective good....

It's an evil cycle that will surely finish the economy and there will be nothing left... Then it will be too late for the country and continent as a whole as other nations depend on us.

Didn't u understand his sarcasm?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Ayo8(m): 7:08am On Jul 27, 2020
The problem of south south are the people of south south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by MJBOLT: 7:08am On Jul 27, 2020
I been think say na hushpuppi picture dey there sef
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by lexy2014: 7:09am On Jul 27, 2020
Neatb:
People should learn to read and understand properly before judging. Asari has said probing of NDDC is wrong but compared what is going on in NDDC to others. The truth is if we are informed about the dangerous looting going on in other Agencies, ministries etc we will be shocked

Asari is definitely saying probing of NDDC & d Niger Deltans in NDDC is wrong. He is saying probe other tribes first b4 probing NDDC because in his warped delirious mind, Niger Delta thieves are holier than thieves from other tribes

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by lexy2014: 7:10am On Jul 27, 2020
Ayo8:
The problem of south south are the people of south south.

Are u just knowing?
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by abbiboy: 7:11am On Jul 27, 2020
Openbusiness4:
Before you rush and condemn Asari, I will post some very interesting facts here for everyone to see and judge the truth for themselves....... I'm coming

Keep ur stewpid facts to pocket stealing is stealing and shud be condemned in all its ramifications.
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Stallion93(m): 7:12am On Jul 27, 2020
Baba dan talk! Well what’s our business, we are mere hungry spectators

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by lexy2014: 7:13am On Jul 27, 2020
AreaFada2:

Nor mind them. Asari is not saying that amount could not have done a lot but that huge amounts are disappearing up and down the country.

Therefore fighting corruption cannot be selective and token.
I am not a fan of Asari but when someone has a point politics, tribalism and prejudice should not blind us. I even sometimes support Buhari's measures. Like the lockdown.

Can u estimate d amounts stolen by Niger Delta governors & legislators since 1999? Is that pick pocketing? Is asari speaking for himself or d people of Niger Delta? Let's get that clear?
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Dantedasz(m): 7:13am On Jul 27, 2020
Whataboutism/Whataboutry. .

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by omenka(m): 7:14am On Jul 27, 2020
Openbusiness4:
you miss the point! I'm not endorsing stealing. Never have and never will. But NDDC just got indicted on about N90 billion naira fraud, and within a few weeks, recommendation from the highest quarters has been submitted for the NDDC to be scrapped. How many times has NNPC been indicted for looting, unprecedented looting? Yet they have never been penalized, not to even mentioned scrapped. Do you see it now?
Good. So, since NNPC has never come under such nor has anyone there faced any charges, please, NDDC executives should continue to plunder the allocation given to the body until those in NNPC start facing charges.

Omenka fully endorse this message.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by madjune(m): 7:14am On Jul 27, 2020
It's a greater tragedy when one unknowingly joins his enemy to laugh at his own stupidity.

The North employed the machinery of the PTF to develop northern projects and infrastructure.
Nobody heard looting.

And when the NDDC is empowered to develop it's catchment areas, it's directors turn to corruption.

Who's laughing at whom now?
The northerners are laughing.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Getdowntobiznes: 7:15am On Jul 27, 2020

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Crochet: 7:17am On Jul 27, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Mayflowa(m): 7:19am On Jul 27, 2020
helinues:
So they should not investigate the N81bn cos according to over bloated frog, the money na Chicken change....

I said it, SS people have no external enemy but instead internal

The IMC failed us but this investigation is staged to usurp the gigantic stolen money from 2001 -2019 which is the forensic investigation is about. While southerners are very corrupt, the gross corruption of northern Nigerians are never known. They steal money in billions of dollars and cover themselves up. Think about Abacha, Babagida, Gowon, even up to military chiefs. These guys cart away billions of dollars and the people in government continue to hobnob with them because in the north, they are all in-laws, They marry each other sons and daughters. There is a big scam going on!

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Aboguede(m): 7:20am On Jul 27, 2020
We are not surprised

There are no humans in delta, rivers, infact there are no humans in all of Niger delta

That is why they get the biggest money but are the poorest and most undeveloped

No body can eat such money in Anambra or lagos

And this is why these two states are like small countries in nigeria

Every other state in Nigeria apart from anambra and lagos is just the den of thiefs and home to cawords followers!

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Kingstanding: 7:21am On Jul 27, 2020
SmartProf:
Rubbish talk...it's a failed system that gave all these miscreants relevance. Once they started militancy and benefitted largesse for themselves, they quitted every struggle for a better Niger Delta.
. Rich person no wan die again.The blood of Ken Saro Wiwa will judge you looters.
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by AreaFada2: 7:21am On Jul 27, 2020
lexy2014:

Can u estimate d amounts stolen by Niger Delta governors & legislators since 1999? Is that pick pocketing? Is asari speaking for himself or d people of Niger Delta? Let's get that clear?
And your own part or other parts of Nigeria has turned to Dubai since 1999? shocked

What you forget is that Nigeria is already a failed state. This sticky plaster we are applying is only postponing the evil day.

Is it not this same Nigeria that a governor was taking huge bribes on video and Buhari went to campaign for him for a second term?

What Asari said is irrelevant. Is he from EFCC, ICPC or any law enforcement organ?

Don't be a hypocrite.

In a country that truly holistically fights corruption who Will even give Asari any platform to talk on national affairs?

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 27, 2020
Dpharisee:
I am surprised this fake activist didn't blame Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB for the 'pickpocketing' of N81B in NDDC.
As long as the pickpockets name is Pokowei, Pepple, Nunieh and not Mohammed, Jimoh or Okechukwu this imbe is okay with it and tomorrow he claims to be fighting for Niger Delta.
He is a full time beneficiary of the sleeze in NDDC with his security contract 'protecting' the oil pipelines from which he made billions to build a private university in Benin republic.
He wants Niger Deltan pickpockets to learn to become armed robbers and steal more than northerners
You didn't mention akpabio
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by SaintBeehot(m): 7:22am On Jul 27, 2020
Omenka come and here from your brother.
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by chidiebere2020(m): 7:22am On Jul 27, 2020
Ok
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Bigdesigns: 7:23am On Jul 27, 2020
They all feed from same same NDDC
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 27, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Asari Dokubo is now a billionaire that is why he is talking like a drunkard. What has he done for the average Niger Delta after he started receiving billion naira contracts.
grin
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by thaoriginator: 7:26am On Jul 27, 2020
What if the world ends now? cry
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Sunmolar(m): 7:26am On Jul 27, 2020
This is typical of an average Niger deltans.
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by eneye1(m): 7:27am On Jul 27, 2020
Well, not his fault. This is a type of a country in the world where 81 billion dollars is called pocket picking.
He should remember that the money stolen is absolutely for Niger Delta.
Well, why can I blame him where he is benefitting from the poor Situations in Niger Delta. All he kept doing is shouting like a dog. They collect money from federal government and pocket it.
One useless activist came out to that nothing must do their son Pondei
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by BoboNogoDie: 7:27am On Jul 27, 2020
Openbusiness4:

https://www.thecable.ng/asari-dokubo-n81bn-theft-at-nddc-mere-pickpocketing
Asari dokubo, the FOOLISH fat idǐot.
So because of your reason and opinion, the case should be forgotten? The man is a Bastąrd old fool.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. / Buhari Appoints Oluwatoyin Sakirat Modei As Accountant General Of The Federation / Soludo Condemns Manhandling Of Odumeje By Government Taskforce Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.