Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,423 members, 7,881,550 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

Jesus Loves You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Loves You (348 Views)

Jesus Loves You! ( A Poem By A Nairalander) Photo / Jesus Loves Us / Jesus Loves You - He Paid The Price You Could Not Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Loves You by shafanik: 7:56am On Jul 27, 2020
Hello my friend,

I just want to share with you a message about the love of Christ. John 3 vs 16 says God so much loved you that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ to shed his blood for you.

Dear friend, Jesus died so you can access salvation with eternal life. As you receive Christ into your life today, I assure you that you will never remain the same… 1 Corinthians 5 vs 17 says If any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things are become new.

How to experience this newness of life:
Step 1: Confess your sins to God, and ask Him to forgive you of past sins
Step 2: Repent from your sins, and do not return back to them
Step 3: Believe in your heart that you are now saved.

As you do these, continue in your Christian walk and relationship with God by fellowshipping with a Bible believing church, also prayer and continual study of the word of God will keep you going.

Thank God you’re now saved. God bless you
Re: Jesus Loves You by shafanik: 7:20am On Jul 29, 2020
Hello my friend,

I just want to share with you a message about the love of Christ. John 3 vs 16 says God so much loved you that He gave His only Son, Jesus Christ to shed his blood for you.

Dear friend, Jesus died so you can access salvation with eternal life. As you receive Christ into your life today, I assure you that you will never remain the same… 1 Corinthians 5 vs 17 says If any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things are become new.

As you do these, continue in your Christian walk and relationship with God by fellowshipping with a Bible believing church, also prayer and continual study of the word of God will keep you going.

Re: Jesus Loves You by shafanik: 7:25am On Jul 30, 2020
Hello my friend,

Re: Jesus Loves You by shafanik: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hello my friend,

Re: Jesus Loves You by shafanik: 6:02am On Aug 03, 2020
Jesus died for you
Re: Jesus Loves You by shafanik: 6:35am On Aug 15, 2020
Hello my friend,

(1) (Reply)

What Is Docrine Of Curses In Church? Check This Out And Abuse Me... / Nairaland Is Being Used As A Tool By The Enemy Of The People / Share An Example Of What People Saw And Said Shortly Before Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.