Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,728 members, 7,969,123 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:09 PM

“I Have Forgiven My Ex-husband For The Sake Of My Son” – Tonto Dikeh (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have Forgiven My Ex-husband For The Sake Of My Son” – Tonto Dikeh (video) (196 Views)

Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) / Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Iceberg Slim's Apology: I Have Forgiven Him But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Have Forgiven My Ex-husband For The Sake Of My Son” – Tonto Dikeh (video) by Hunt27: 8:12am On Jul 27, 2020
Controversial actress and humanitarian, Tonto Dikeh has finally forgiven her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill, for the sake of their son, King Andre.

She made this known during an interview with journalist, Dele Momodu on the importance of forgiveness, adding that she has come to realize that forgiveness is not about the next person but about oneself.

Source below
https://www..com.ng/i-have-forgiven-my-ex-husband-for-the-sake-of-my-son-tonto-dikeh/

Re: “I Have Forgiven My Ex-husband For The Sake Of My Son” – Tonto Dikeh (video) by donbachi(m): 8:30am On Jul 27, 2020
To prove it...go and warm his bed.

(1) (Reply)

Fireboy’s New Album, Apollo To Drop This Month (here’s What We Know) / Another Style From Comedian Todun Famous. / E Don Happen!! Mompha Sues Efcc For N5m Over Fresh Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.