Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,301 members, 7,977,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:59 PM

Bbnaija 2020: All Housemates To Be Up For Eviction Every Week – Organisers Intro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2020: All Housemates To Be Up For Eviction Every Week – Organisers Intro (644 Views)

BBNAIJA:- ”I Am Sad About Facing Possible Eviction Every Week” – Tacha Reveals / #bbnaija: ”I Am Sad About Facing Possible Eviction Every Week” – Tacha (video) / Bbnaija: ‘i Am Tired Of Facing Possible Eviction Every Week’ – Tacha Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020: All Housemates To Be Up For Eviction Every Week – Organisers Intro by tkgz(m): 8:21am On Jul 27, 2020
Organisers of Big Brother Naija, BBNaija have introduced a new twist to the ‘Lockdown’ edition of the reality show.

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, the official host of BBNaija made the announcement during live eviction show on Sunday.

According to Ebuka, this season every Monday after the head of house games, all housemates will be put up for eviction aside the head of house and deputy.
See More https://examprestige.com/bbnaija-2020-all-roduce-new-twist

Re: Bbnaija 2020: All Housemates To Be Up For Eviction Every Week – Organisers Intro by majamajic(m): 8:28am On Jul 27, 2020
More money for them , many housemates to vote
Re: Bbnaija 2020: All Housemates To Be Up For Eviction Every Week – Organisers Intro by meobizy(f): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
If this is true then it's good news. Wait, what's the point of the nomination shows then?

(1) (Reply)

Nabania Crooner, Flavour, Secretly Pays The Bride Price Of His First Babymama / Lord's Chosen Pastor Allegedly Impregnated Two Underaged Sisters / Forget Iphone SE: Motorola's New Phone Packs Massive Battery For Half The Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.