Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,848 members, 7,882,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Man Stabs Himself To Death In Kano After His Fiancee Abandoned Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Stabs Himself To Death In Kano After His Fiancee Abandoned Him (315 Views)

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport / 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabs Himself To Death In Kano After His Fiancee Abandoned Him by CSAC: 10:36am On Jul 27, 2020
A twenty-five-year-old man identified as Ashiru Musa Danrimi allegedly stabbed himself to death with a knife in Kano state after his fiancee abandoned him to get married to another man.

According to reports, the deceased who was a member of a Neighborhood watch in Kadawa ward, Ungogo local government area of the state, became frustrated after his fiancee, Umi Muhammad, decided to get married to another man despite committing himself financially and otherwise to their relationship. He allegedly took a knife and stabbed himself.

Confirming the incident, the spokesperson of the Kano state police command, DSP Abdullahi Haruna Kiyawa, said the police rushed the deceased to the Murtala Hospital where he was confirmed dead. He said the state Commissioner of Police, CP Habu Sani, has ordered a comprehensive investigation into the tragic incident.

FULL STORY:https://www.topgistpedia.com/2020/07/man-stabs-himself-to-death-in-kano.html?m=1

Re: Man Stabs Himself To Death In Kano After His Fiancee Abandoned Him by majamajic(m): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2020
He try
Re: Man Stabs Himself To Death In Kano After His Fiancee Abandoned Him by gunners160(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2020
That man must be a fool. I remembered when I was young a cousin of mine wanted to kill herself because of a married man. She went to bring knife threatening to end her life. I and my younger one was begging her not to; we were crying like mumu and pleading with her.
when my dad heard about the incident, he went to bring the sharpest and longest knife at home and was begging her to please end her life after all, he has one less mouth to feed. You need to see My dad was begging her with all seriousness , the drama was funny that day.
At the end the yeye girl no kill herself oo since then I learnt a valuable lesson. If u die, na ur own cup of tea

(1) (Reply)

Do You Desire A Big Butt? / What Are Some Unknown Facts About World? / Foods For Healthy Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.