Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,841 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:58 PM

“and She’s Not Here To Give Me Head” – Tekno, As He Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “and She’s Not Here To Give Me Head” – Tekno, As He Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars (1008 Views)

Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars / Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) / Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“and She’s Not Here To Give Me Head” – Tekno, As He Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars by Mixt: 11:20am On Jul 27, 2020
Singer Tekno has shown off his fleet of cars in his garage, in the process complaining about someone not there to give him ‘head’.

The singer posted a photo of himself standing in his garage showing off some amazing rides, which includes, A Mercedes Benz, Bentley, Rage Rover Sports and Wrangler.

According to him, a lady was supposed to be with him but unfortunately, she’s not there with him to give him ‘head’.
https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/and-shes-not-here-to-give-me-head-tekno-says-as-he-shows-off-his-fleet-of-cars/

(1) (Reply)

Lady Celebrates Twenty Eight Years Of Living With HIV / BBNAIJA : NENGI And LUCY Fight Dirty (full Video) / Bbnaija Nengi Exposed By Davido (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.