Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,257 members, 7,880,978 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

Funeral Procession - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funeral Procession (703 Views)

When You Lied At Work That You Are Going To Your Uncle's Funeral. / When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. / "Funeral Procession" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funeral Procession by Pogistega(m): 10:33am On Feb 09, 2011
Kunbee, pls don't tell me its stale

A man and a friend are playing golf. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the golf course.

He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer.

His friend says, "Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man."

The man then replies, "Yeah, well we were married for 35 years." embarassed
Re: Funeral Procession by slimkay(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2011
nice 1 poster ur gud, shocked
Re: Funeral Procession by EfemenaXY: 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2011
hmm - Interesting (I think. . .)
Re: Funeral Procession by Pogistega(m): 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2011
Efemena_xy:

hmm - Interesting (I think. . .)
Yes, it was his wife of 35 years that was being carried in the funeral procession. cry
Re: Funeral Procession by KDK(m): 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2011
grin grin
Re: Funeral Procession by Nelson6(m): 10:34am On Feb 14, 2011
see teeth *shocked*

(1) (Reply)

Loving Husband / Wat Wuld U Like To See? / Need A Bad Day To Get Into Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.