Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,534 members, 7,921,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:20 PM

Five Things You Need To Know About US-based Celebrity Nurse, Princess Linda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Things You Need To Know About US-based Celebrity Nurse, Princess Linda (716 Views)

Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus / "Beauty Without Brain Is Useless" - Princess Linda Moses / 36 Yr Old US Based Celebrity Finally Discovers His Father Is Not His Biological (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Things You Need To Know About US-based Celebrity Nurse, Princess Linda by Oshoboy01: 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
Five things you need to know about US-Based Nigerian Celebrity Nurse, Princess Linda Moses

Princess Linda Moses isn’t new to the social media scene but so many don’t know some hidden facts about her. What most people know about her is the fact that she is pretty, massively endowed, and some few things.

This publication intends to get you closer into her personal life by exposing some things most people don’t know about her

1 She is an Imo-born Princess : Princess Linda Moses isn’t just an individual that chose the title ‘Princess’ as a nickname, indeed, she is a born princess of a popular kingdom in Imo state.

2 She is a mother of two : Most people see Princess Linda Moses as someone who is too pretty to have given birth at all but to surprised you all, She has given birth to two children she is always proud of mentioning,

3 She is a Nurse by profession : Princess Linda Moses is a trained nurse by profession. With this, she can be said to be the most pretty nurse the world has ever seen.

4 She is the owner of Celpil Online stores : Princess Linda Moses is the CEO of Celpil Online stores. It’s an online store that deal with all kinds of waist trainers, sexy clothings and accessories

5 Her Kids name are Chelsea and Leah. They also have an IG account @splendorkids

1 Share

Re: Five Things You Need To Know About US-based Celebrity Nurse, Princess Linda by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2020
KAI...some of these poor women look like hideous ALIENS after going for surgery....see that one sef! i'll really hate to see what she looks like in the morning, after the paint on her face washes away on your sheets AND the mop on top her head falls off.
Re: Five Things You Need To Know About US-based Celebrity Nurse, Princess Linda by meobizy(f): 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
She’s built like a doll. I doubt I will ‘rise to the occasion’ if she comes my way.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Do Boys Stop Growing: Height, Genitals, And What To Expect / Eric Took Advantage Of My Weakness And I Got Carried Away – Bbnaija’s Lilo Tells / Bbnaija: Laycon Becomes The First House To reach 1million Followers On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.