Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,125 members, 7,977,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:48 PM

Dorathy Couldn't Carry Her Large Boobs While Dancing On Bbn See Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorathy Couldn't Carry Her Large Boobs While Dancing On Bbn See Video (1417 Views)

"Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Visit Toyin Abraham As They Carry Her Newborn Baby / #Bbn : See The Moment Frodd Tried To Kiss Esther But Got Curved And Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dorathy Couldn't Carry Her Large Boobs While Dancing On Bbn See Video by Chop55: 12:48am On Jul 28, 2020
Re: Dorathy Couldn't Carry Her Large Boobs While Dancing On Bbn See Video by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:22am On Jul 28, 2020
such woman is a burden, and her tittays are a burden too... imagine the kms of tittays you have to suck to turn this one on? imagine the weight on her shoulder/back all the time? imagine having to run from danger while with a woman like that (certain death)?

i wont even dwell about the smell under/in/around them tittays.....kai too much work!

take my word for it, the minute she lays on her back and take of her bra, one tittay will lay on the bed on the left side of her body, while the other tittay will rest on the bed on the other side of her body. DISGUSTING SIGHT!!!!

[img]https://media1./images/afbf7ce4d1336389ce5aa767256ab98f/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Dorathy Couldn't Carry Her Large Boobs While Dancing On Bbn See Video by Jullima(f): 3:31am On Jul 28, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
such woman is a burden, and her tittays are a burden too... imagine the kms of tittays you have to suck to turn this one on? imagine the weight on her shoulder/back all the time? imagine having to run from danger while with a woman like that (certain death)?

i wont even dwell about the smell under/in/around them tittays.....kai too much work!

take my word for it, the minute she lays on her back and take of her bra, one tittay will lay on the bed on the left side of her body, while the other tittay will rest on the bed on the other side of her body. DISGUSTING SIGHT!!!!

[img]https://media1./images/afbf7ce4d1336389ce5aa767256ab98f/tenor.gif[/img]
What you find disgusting is another man’s treasure. Leave her be!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Nearly Fall Down As He Rushed To Welcome Davido To Owerri. / "My Breathing ATM"- Actress, Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Dad As He Turns 73 Today / Former Big Brother Naija’s Housemate, Nengi, Acquires A New Car (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.