Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:58 PM

Easiest Product To Sell Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easiest Product To Sell Online (149 Views)

Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote / Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Product To Sell Online by Escudero(m): 1:34am On Jul 28, 2020
The Easiest Product to Sell Online
Dear online hustlers,
Would you be interested in earning up to make #20,000?
See how I did it below ... and how easily you could do the same.

Dear Friend,
There’s no product easier to create or sell online ...
... than a simple, straightforward instructional or how to e-book.
Why are e-books the perfect information product to sell on the Internet?
• 100% profit margin.
• No printing costs.
• No inventory to store.
• Quick and easy to update.
• No shipping costs or delays.
• Higher perceived value than regular books.
• Quick, simple, and inexpensive to produce.

where to get customers easily

money making niches

money back guaranty
My very first e-book has generated #50,000 in sales (so far).
My total investment in producing it: just #3000.
Now, I want to show you how to make huge profits creating and selling simple e-books — in my new e-book “Social media Money.”
Normally my e-books sell for anywhere from #10,000 to 15,000 , and later this year, “Social Media Money” will sell for #7500 .
However, to make it affordable for you to get started in e-book publishing, I’m letting you have “Social Media Money” for only #3000 today — a savings of #7000 off the cover price! For more information ... or to order on a risk-free 90-day trial basis ... just click here now.

Sincerely, Modesto
P.S. But, I urge you to hurry. This 70% off special discount is for a limited time only. And once it
And once it expires, it may never be repeated again.

Get this offer on

https:///message/T2JJXA37MFODF1

(1) (Reply)

Shoprite Denies Leaving Nigeria / Sugar Granules That You Can Refrigerate - Limult Sugar / What Type Of Plank Do You Want To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.