Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,065 members, 7,946,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Everybody Needs A Plan B Including You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Everybody Needs A Plan B Including You (633 Views)

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / Everybody Is A Network Marketer Including You... See Why / Please, I Need A Plan B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Needs A Plan B Including You by lids: 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2011
Everyone needs a Plan B including YOU.
Have you ever stopped to wonder what will happen if your ONLY source of income today stops flowing now?
It is unimaginable!
It is unthinkable!!
Don’t wait for that to happen, start Planning NOW!!!

Attend a FREE Business meeting to discover an exciting PLAN B to move with

To Reserve a seat for this meeting
Simply Text the following to 08072694208:
Email Address
Your location
Your Phone number

Note: After booking a seat the date and the venue of the meeting will be sent to you.

To your success
Lanre Shotunde

(1) (Reply)

I Need Active Emails To Market My Products / Examination On Public Opinion / Easy Money In Mlm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.