Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,792 members, 7,945,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

I Only Advise Him-mamman Daura Reacts To Reports He Dictates To President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Only Advise Him-mamman Daura Reacts To Reports He Dictates To President Buhari (167 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Only Advise Him-mamman Daura Reacts To Reports He Dictates To President Buhari by Linx1234: 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
President Buhari’s close associates, Mamman Daura, has denied the popular claims he dictates to President Buhari on how to preside over the affairs of the country.

Since President Buhari assumed office in 2015, there have been reports that Daura is a strong member of the alleged cabal that controls the Buhari-led administration and dictates to the President.

However, in an interview with BBC Hausa today Tuesday, July 28, Daura said he only advises President Buhari but does not impose his thoughts on the President

When asked about his relationship with President Buhari, he said the President is his uncle.
” My father was their mother’s firstborn. Buhari is the last born,” he said.

When reminded that people had said he and Buhari grew up together and had always been together, he said ” yes…..it’s true.” he responded

Responding to a question inquiring on ..................https://janefblog.com/14553-2i-only-advise-him-mamman-daura-reacts-to-reports-he-dictates-to-president-buhari/

Re: I Only Advise Him-mamman Daura Reacts To Reports He Dictates To President Buhari by Mynd44: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2020

(1)

Nigeria Cannot Be Defeated By Evil Forces, Inter- Faith Clerics Declare At Ongoi / Emergency All Concerned Nigerians On Twitter Should Unite Now / President Buhari Mourns A Former Millitary Minister, Gen Sam Momah @ 77

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.