Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,430 members, 7,923,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 11:08 AM

History Of How Christians Killed Lyszczynsk And Many Atheists/freethinkers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / History Of How Christians Killed Lyszczynsk And Many Atheists/freethinkers (609 Views)

How Christians Look At Nude Photos And Videos Of Exposed Ladies / Freethinkers- Do You Ever Feel Lonely? / Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Of How Christians Killed Lyszczynsk And Many Atheists/freethinkers by OtemAtum: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2020
It is a popular sayings that 'not all that glitters are gold'. Also, the yoruba will say, 'the foundation of wealth has a lot of rot'. This directly applies to Christianity which people in our days might be thinking that it was all well and smooth, not knowing that many people of other religions actually paid with their lives for its establishment in many lands. Initially, we had all thought that Christianity spread solely through evangelism, but as our eyes begin to open, we start to know that it is not true. The christian authorities actually killed and maimed millions of people to establish it. This is a case study of the evil they perpetrated in Poland against those who did not join their belief:

1. In the early eighteenth century in Poland, many people began to be enlightened.
2. Now they began to perceive that the god of the Christian was not the Almighty God.
3. Now many of them concluded that there was no God because Jehovah who was presented to them as God was short of being sensible or being omnipotent in many number of ways.
4. Now many of the Polish philosophers began to become atheists, saying, God does not exist.
5. Now among these atheists, some of them thought that there must be a first cause, which was definitely not Jehovah the Christian god.
6. When the Christians were challenged in their beliefs, they became angry and made stiff rules.
7. Then many philosophers who were atheists were killed. Then 235 philosophers who were atheists were killed, because they did not recognise the existence of Jehovah their god.
8. Now a man named Kazimierz Lyszczynsk, who had formerly argued with the atheists, began to lose his religion.
9. Then he began to argue with even his fellows who were still into religion.
10. In those days, Lyszczynsk began to think that a creator other than Jehovah existed. Then when he slept, he discovered some beings in other realms.
11. Now when Lyszczynsk asked where God was, they said to him, you can not see God as a whole, rather you see it in part.
12. You are a part of God, so are we and everything in existence.
13. Now Lyszczynsk asked further, saying, am I a part of Jehovah? Then the beings said, Jehovah is a distinct soul who has made himself a god to be worshipped by his believers.
14. So are Allah, Vishnu, Mazda and many other souls who capitalise on the fear of human souls to establish themselves as their gods.
15. But beyond all these souls is a great matrix of soul which is a summation of every soul in existence. That is God Almighty.
16. You Lyszczynsk, we your guardian angels, Jehovah, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Mazda, Atum, Brahma, all gods of the past and all gods of the future, philosophers, all animals, plants, the sky, the seas, the moon, the sun and all things in existence are a part of the Matrix called God Almighty.
17. Therefore the concept of a humanlike being as God Almighty is not true, rather, the concept of Existence as God Almighty is the truth.
18. Now Lyszczynsk asked, how can I bring the concept of the Great Matrix of souls as God Almighty into the awareness of humanity?
19. For they will doubt that Existence is conscious and they will call it a heresy.
20. Then the beings said, it is not time for the truth to be revealed. It shall be revealed beginning from the 20th century. Then by the 21st century shall the bringer of Universal History emerge in the lowliest continent of then.
21. Then shall all the concepts of humanlike gods be humbled and the true image of God shall be revealed.
22. Therefore Lyszczynsk, to preserve your life, you may not reveal this secret in your time. For he who will reveal it without losing his life shall come and do so in the 21st century.
23. Otem, the son of truth shall come and defeat all lies of religions. And it will be a shame for anyone to practise religion in those days.
24. And the lies of miracles and end of the world rumours shall be greatly mocked from that period onward.
25. Now when Lyszczynsk awoke from his sleep, he felt humbled and wept. Then he said, I will challenge the concept of God by the religionists and then I will make known the truth about God Almighty in a philosophical manner.
26. Now Lyszczynsk began to make a book concerning the vision which he had seen. Then he also challenged the Christians concerning the non-existence of their type of god as God Almighty.
27. And he said, if your god who gets angry like you humans, commands genocides and wars like you humans and regrets like you humans is God Almighty, then he is not God Almighty and your God Almighty does not exist.
28. Now a man whose name was Brzoska visited Lyszczynsk in his house and found the book which he wrote concerning God Almighty as a matrix of soul.
29. He also found the ones which he had written when he was an atheist. Then he reported to the church.
30. Then Lyszczynsk was charged for being both an atheist and an acknowledger of another God other than their own god.
31. So he was killed bit by bit so that he could feel the pain. For they first plucked out his eyes, then his tongue, his palms and then his feet.
32. So was Lyszczynsk killed for not believing Jehovah as God Almighty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: History Of How Christians Killed Lyszczynsk And Many Atheists/freethinkers by Freeze007(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
OtemAtum:
It is a popular sayings that 'not all that glitters are gold'. Also, the yoruba will say, 'the foundation of wealth has a lot of rot'. This directly applies to Christianity which people in our days might be thinking that it was all well and smooth, not knowing that many people of other religions actually paid with their lives for its establishment in many lands. Initially, we had all thought that Christianity spread solely through evangelism, but as our eyes begin to open, we start to know that it is not true. The christian authorities actually killed and maimed millions of people to establish it. This is a case study of the evil they perpetrated in Poland against those who did not join their belief:

1. In the early eighteenth century in Poland, many people began to be enlightened.
2. Now they began to perceive that the god of the Christian was not the Almighty God.
3. Now many of them concluded that there was no God because Jehovah who was presented to them as God was short of being sensible or being omnipotent in many number of ways.
4. Now many of the Polish philosophers began to become atheists, saying, God does not exist.
5. Now among these atheists, some of them thought that there must be a first cause, which was definitely not Jehovah the Christian god.
6. When the Christians were challenged in their beliefs, they became angry and made stiff rules.
7. Then many philosophers who were atheists were killed. Then 235 philosophers who were atheists were killed, because they did not recognise the existence of Jehovah their god.
8. Now a man named Kazimierz Lyszczynsk, who had formerly argued with the atheists, began to lose his religion.
9. Then he began to argue with even his fellows who were still into religion.
10. In those days, Lyszczynsk began to think that a creator other than Jehovah existed. Then when he slept, he discovered some beings in other realms.
11. Now when Lyszczynsk asked where God was, they said to him, you can not see God as a whole, rather you see it in part.
12. You are a part of God, so are we and everything in existence.
13. Now Lyszczynsk asked further, saying, am I a part of Jehovah? Then the beings said, Jehovah is a distinct soul who has made himself a god to be worshipped by his believers.
14. So are Allah, Vishnu, Mazda and many other souls who capitalise on the fear of human souls to establish themselves as their gods.
15. But beyond all these souls is a great matrix of soul which is a summation of every soul in existence. That is God Almighty.
16. You Lyszczynsk, we your guardian angels, Jehovah, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Mazda, Atum, Brahma, all gods of the past and all gods of the future, philosophers, all animals, plants, the sky, the seas, the moon, the sun and all things in existence are a part of the Matrix called God Almighty.
17. Therefore the concept of a humanlike being as God Almighty is not true, rather, the concept of Existence as God Almighty is the truth.
18. Now Lyszczynsk asked, how can I bring the concept of the Great Matrix of souls as God Almighty into the awareness of humanity?
19. For they will doubt that Existence is conscious and they will call it a heresy.
20. Then the beings said, it is not time for the truth to be revealed. It shall be revealed beginning from the 20th century. Then by the 21st century shall the bringer of Universal History emerge in the lowliest continent of then.
21. Then shall all the concepts of humanlike gods be humbled and the true image of God shall be revealed.
22. Therefore Lyszczynsk, to preserve your life, you may not reveal this secret in your time. For he who will reveal it without losing his life shall come and do so in the 21st century.
23. Otem, the son of truth shall come and defeat all lies of religions. And it will be a shame for anyone to practise religion in those days.
24. And the lies of miracles and end of the world rumours shall be greatly mocked from that period onward.
25. Now when Lyszczynsk awoke from his sleep, he felt humbled and wept. Then he said, I will challenge the concept of God by the religionists and then I will make known the truth about God Almighty in a philosophical manner.
26. Now Lyszczynsk began to make a book concerning the vision which he had seen. Then he also challenged the Christians concerning the non-existence of their type of god as God Almighty.
27. And he said, if your god who gets angry like you humans, commands genocides and wars like you humans and regrets like you humans is God Almighty, then he is not God Almighty and your God Almighty does not exist.
28. Now a man whose name was Brzoska visited Lyszczynsk in his house and found the book which he wrote concerning God Almighty as a matrix of soul.
29. He also found the ones which he had written when he was an atheist. Then he reported to the church.
30. Then Lyszczynsk was charged for being both an atheist and an acknowledger of another God other than their own god.
31. So he was killed bit by bit so that he could feel the pain. For they first plucked out his eyes, then his tongue, his palms and then his feet.
32. So was Lyszczynsk killed for not believing Jehovah as God Almighty.

I wish our Government could take care of job seekers like myself.. I am an avid believer but I must say the truth...

God which is the existence has taken a form in this age and time his name is Leader Olumba Olumba Obu I am a testimony to his government because of my personal encounter..

BTW please otem I need a job you are true and your books relate can you assist me with a job even if it is a security man I would do...thank you

+2348121235715 is my number...thank you in advance
Re: History Of How Christians Killed Lyszczynsk And Many Atheists/freethinkers by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2020

2 Likes

Re: History Of How Christians Killed Lyszczynsk And Many Atheists/freethinkers by Ahasco(m): 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
truefood45:
religion has rule the world for many years with great accusation, lies, violence and deception. but only truth in science and technology can terminate their falsehood and give freedom back to man. that many atheist are speaking up today is an evidence victory over religion,

science has been able to uncover many lies perpetrated by religion through many years of research and effort.

today Rome has apologised for some crime committed by those of them who claimed to be serving a God that never existed.

religion has no power except hiding under any country legal constitution to perpetuate their crime of murder and violence against humanity.

but we are happy to announce that the cure for all disease has been found and documented and will be release soonest, it will mark the end of religious deceptive miracle.

NICE ONE
Re: History Of How Christians Killed Lyszczynsk And Many Atheists/freethinkers by 0temSapien: 7:50am On Aug 05, 2020
Learn

1 Like

Re: History Of How Christians Killed Lyszczynsk And Many Atheists/freethinkers by OtemAtum: 9:38am On Aug 15, 2020
Learn

1 Like

Re: History Of How Christians Killed Lyszczynsk And Many Atheists/freethinkers by Bacteriologist(m): 11:11am On Aug 15, 2020
More people have been killed, in history, for God than for Satan.
This alone demonstrates how awful the god belief is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: History Of How Christians Killed Lyszczynsk And Many Atheists/freethinkers by OtemAtum: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
Bacteriologist:
More people have been killed, in history, for God than for Satan.

This alone demonstrates how awful the god belief is.
People get killed because of the impostors who call themselves God but are actually microscopic when compared to what exactly God is. God is the TOTALITY of Existence, not any of these riff raffs like Jehovah, Allah and co.

1 Like

Re: History Of How Christians Killed Lyszczynsk And Many Atheists/freethinkers by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 16, 2020
But what do Gods gain from worship?
Re: History Of How Christians Killed Lyszczynsk And Many Atheists/freethinkers by Exmilitant(m): 7:14am On Aug 16, 2020
OtemAtum:
Learn
Why accuse christians alone of murder?
Re: History Of How Christians Killed Lyszczynsk And Many Atheists/freethinkers by OtemAtum: 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
Exmilitant:
Why accuse christians alone of murder?
This is an excerpt from the Book of Universal History. Muslim murders are well documented there too, as well as other religions of the world.
Re: History Of How Christians Killed Lyszczynsk And Many Atheists/freethinkers by melodyogonna(m): 11:50am On Aug 20, 2020
OtemAtum:
People get killed because of the impostors who call themselves God but are actually microscopic when compared to what exactly God is. God is the TOTALITY of Existence, not any of these riff raffs like Jehovah, Allah and co.
Light? You know, since light is the essence of all things can we say God is light?
Re: History Of How Christians Killed Lyszczynsk And Many Atheists/freethinkers by OtemAtum: 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2020
melodyogonna:

Light? You know, since light is the essence of all things can we say God is light?
Light is a part of God Almighty and not the whole of God. But Light is the most important part of God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: History Of How Christians Killed Lyszczynsk And Many Atheists/freethinkers by melodyogonna(m): 10:29am On Aug 21, 2020
OtemAtum:
Light is a part of God Almighty and not the whole of God. But Light is the most important part of God Almighty.
Ah, I've always thought God to be totally light
Re: History Of How Christians Killed Lyszczynsk And Many Atheists/freethinkers by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 23, 2020
Ahasco:

NICE ONE

you can get the details of the cure for all disease from my signature, it is a new idea so we will understand your doubt, but all atheist are meant to be a scientist in their reasoning. science verify all thing before accepting or discrediting them and this one is not excepted. take time to verify them, it is simple and fast, it does not waste your time or money, only try them with those thing in your house.

science can never win anything if not for their trial. this book is fully verified before making it available to the public, so i am assuring you that no one can disapprove or oppose the information I give out, unless those foolish religion who don't verify anything before accepting.
Re: History Of How Christians Killed Lyszczynsk And Many Atheists/freethinkers by Ahasco(m): 9:22am On Aug 24, 2020
truefood45:

you can get the details of the cure for all disease from my signature, it is a new idea so we will understand your doubt, but all atheist are meant to be a scientist in their reasoning. science verify all thing before accepting or discrediting them and this one is not excepted. take time to verify them, it is simple and fast, it does not waste your time or money, only try them with those thing in your house.

science can never win anything if not for their trial. this book is fully verified before making it available to the public, so i am assuring you that no one can disapprove or oppose the information I give out, unless those foolish religion who don't verify anything before accepting.

OK THANKS, I WILL CHECK IT OUT AND GET BACK TO YOU
Re: History Of How Christians Killed Lyszczynsk And Many Atheists/freethinkers by OtemAtum: 2:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
Here is the truth of the ugly past of Christianity.

1 Like

Re: History Of How Christians Killed Lyszczynsk And Many Atheists/freethinkers by OtemAtum: 4:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
Keep knowing the truth

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter Marries / Islam The Religion Of Allah / Mark Of The Beast: Did God/bible Say It Could Be Defeated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.