Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,529 members, 7,892,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 07:15 AM

5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role (33615 Views)

Reasons Buhari Is Not Disposed To Signing Amended Electoral Act / Senator Kwari: How Terrorists Shattered Head Of Nursing Mother In Train Attack / Tinubu: Over 60 Passengers Were Killed In Train Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role by j1mmy: 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2020
majamajic:

What about those that snuffed Funso ?
Don't run oo , let's discuss
Those people are also bad but OBJ rid us of one of the best Nigerian model citizens.
He is also the president known for bribing an entire house of assembly to circumvent democracy for 3rd term dictatorship. A civilian coup attempt.
He claims credit for civil war but never fired a shot, he spent it mostly with ashewos in peaceful HQ.
Apart from Oshiomole I don't know an uglier politician in the country.
Claims credit for clearing Nigeria's debt and save in foreign reserve, Okonjo did it not him
Stole money from treasury and states to build library.

His sins long o, should I continue?
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role by Enemyofpeace: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2020
E no concern me. I even want them to fight and abuse each other openly
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role by Enemyofpeace: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
Goldp5988:
Na who Obasanjo ep
you still dey vex because him no give you him phone number after that night wey una meet
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role by Elsiedaniels(f): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
Here
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role by Jodan10: 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
Obasanjo is bigger than that na though he is a critic
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role by supercase1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
omoeast:
If Buhari himself remain alive for another 20 years, he shall face more humiliation greedy obj is experiencing...A leader like Obasanjo should have birthday celebrated by google, his name should be in history books in Africa schools and around the world maybe,but instead they chose to be very unfortunate, no recognition pass Ota after being president of biggest black nation in the world...OBJ could have turned Nigeria to Dubia in 1999 when he got in,we got all its takes then....Everything I say,even what dubia never had like us MANPOWER
Look at your spelling Dubia cheesy grin grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role by Elsiedaniels(f): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
Heey
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role by imfgranting: 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:
Obasanjo can not benefit from what he killed... obasanjo killed our rail ND our Nigeria airways

This is broad day lies
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role by majamajic(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
j1mmy:

Those people are also bad but OBJ rid us of one of the best Nigerian model citizens.
He is also the president known for bribing an entire house of assembly to circumvent democracy for 3rd term dictatorship. A civilian coup attempt.
He claims credit for civil war but never fired a shot, he spent it mostly with ashewos in peaceful HQ.
Apart from Oshiomole I don't know an uglier politician in the country.
Claims credit for clearing Nigeria's debt and save in foreign reserve, Okonjo did it not him
Stole money from treasury and states to build library.

His sins long o, should I continue?

Obj was a better president , one of the best we had , am talking about his civilian rule, corruption was not on high level , he brought in the best hands, things was moving !
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:
Obasanjo can not benefit from what he killed... obasanjo killed our rail ND our Nigeria airways

You no fit even type in good English.
rain man why did you quickly edit it?
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role by Awaoyelmoni(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
I think we are on the same page with Buhari on this one. I have no respect for a common thief like Obasanjo...
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role by linusbnn(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:

Buhari killed Nigeria.
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role by offongk(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
like for buhari share to obj rubbish excuse ...pay reply
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role by Sunnyja: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
kestolove95:
Indomie generation. Find out those who cancelled the first metro rail in Lagos in the 80s' and still paid a huge amount(enough to complete the project) as damages to the construction company for abruptly terminating an existing contract.
Those were the "people" who killed our railway system.
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role by nurusystem(m): 5:49am On Jul 29, 2020
oshe11:
How did OBJ kill Rain?

It didnt Rain in Nigeria during his tenure
Obj kill textile industry, Airway,Railway,road ,power . but he was pushing to go for third term.
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role by Goldp5988(f): 6:53am On Jul 29, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
you still dey vex because him no give you him phone number after that night wey una meet

Oh boy, so you still dey remember, na you really be that errand boy when him send and I know both of you will never forget what I did to you two.
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role by orisa37: 7:02am On Jul 29, 2020
Amateur Reporting. Have bothered to know if Obasanjo would buy such cheap Politics. How many Retired Military Politicians do you see on the list?
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role by j1mmy: 9:56am On Jul 29, 2020
majamajic:

Obj was a better president , one of the best we had , am talking about his civilian rule, corruption was not on high level , he brought in the best hands, things was moving !

On "Best hands", I forgot to add that Obasanjo is partly responsible for giving us Buhari, he went around the world campaigning and vouching for him.

Some of the most tragic events in Nigeria has Obsanjo's name rubber stamped to it. Some of the worst cases of Money loss in Nigeria happened under him.

Port harbours reconstruction in Lagos; N20 billion,
expansion of the Lagos airport; N4.8 billion,
building of the Securities and Exchange Commission, SEC, permanent accommodation; and N1.39 billion for the Ministry of Defence
N1.4 billion, conversion of steam and head for the power plants;
N47.4 billion, conversion of the Alaoji Power Plant to double circuit;
N3.5 billion for procurement and repair of two boilers at the Egbin Power Station in Lagos
N233 million was for fixing the Agege-Lagos Road.
---N850BILLION WAS EMBEZZLED!

Transcorp
Obasanjo used his position to commandeer considerable shares of Transcorp, a blue chip company that was formed overnight to corner juicy contracts

Excess Crude Account
Obasanjo withdrew N2.1billion from the excess crude oil funds, explaining that he wanted to use the money to supplement the cost of the extension of the national census.

More
-Petroleum Trust Development Fund, PTDF
-NNPC Funds
-Loans for Obasanjo Farms Limited
-Hurried Terminal Contracts
-Siemens
-Halliburton Bribes
-Privatization of State-Owned Enterprises
Re: 5 Reasons Buhari May Have Omitted Obasanjo’s Name In Train Station Honour Role by bizzibodi(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2020
Rubbish that only 2things obj commissioned successfully are his obasanjo farms & obasanjo presidential library.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afolabi Akanni Receives Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Ado-ekiti. Photos / Top 10 Presidential Jets Of African Countries / Soso Soberekon For Rivers State Governor Come 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.