Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,744 members, 7,979,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 11:01 AM

China Set To Be The First To Release The First "Online Forex Insurance Company" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / China Set To Be The First To Release The First "Online Forex Insurance Company" (167 Views)

CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest / Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria / China Set To Rival Dangote With Proposed $20 Billion Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

China Set To Be The First To Release The First "Online Forex Insurance Company" by rozoelra: 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
On a very legit information from my father who i have been an investor for over 40 years on SHARE TRADING, CHINA is set to be the first country who will give an insurance to a online trader to help him recover every lose he make while trading, everyone knows this might help but can they really do this say they say?, according the news i read on baidu.com Stock market they are ready to give up to 6,999,600.00 Chinese Yuan which is about $1,000,000, but can this really be possible online? 每位$ 50美元以上的交易者都应获得至少5,000美元以加密货币在线支付的保险 meaning (every trader from $50 should have access to an insurance of at least $5,000 online paid in crypto currency) hmmmmmm! Dont you think China Will run into Lose with this?, do you really think they can bare the number of people that will
need to insure their Lose?

The number of Bitcoin Trader Alone Have said to be 1Billion people on earth, can China be able to give up to that amount to these people even at this Pandemic?, if everyone can get up to $5,000 when you invest with $50 is good but how long will you pay the money because i know you have to pay for something, but come to think of this lose in online Stock and Crypto Currency Trade many people have run into lose in the sense that they dont even have lose their own Capital and they end up Deleting the App, everyone who set up to invest want to make money and not to end up losing. The number of Forex Trader recorded was 500M people on earth according to China counting but i think is more then maybe they will still need to work on it, if you calculate all this together will China be able to do this?

Everyone know that China want world Power their Technologies have Gone even Beyond USA and Dubai and if this work out am sure something is gonna be wrong because USA will be DOOM, guys please if you are interested to as an online trader please follow up for more tips as time goes on by The Official WebSite will be Publish on Baidu soon i will share with you guys please let me know what you think on the comment below

(1) (Reply)

Call For Applications: VC4A 2020 Venture Showcase Seed / Cheap Land In Lagos / Skincare Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.